It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are you proud of where youre from, why or why not?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I would just like to know out of curiosity about my fellow members here, are you proud of where your from, why or why not? I feel this would be a good way for people to get to know each others countries and origins seeing as there are people from all over the world on this website.

Since I asked I will go first. I am very proud of where I'm from. I love my city and will probably never leave permanantly. What I love most about Charlotte is the laid back atmosphere you dont find in big cities very often. Maybe its the southern roots. I love the nightlife here, downtown is a great place to go, theres always something going on, well until about 3, this city does sleep. The locals are all generally friendly and the culture is incredible. We have 5 sister cities and enjoy the exchange in culture and business. It does have its flaws, but I couldnt imagine being born and raised anywhere else on earth. But most importantly its PANTHERS FOOTBALL!!!!!!! Which we live and die on here.

Charlotte Sister Cities

[edit on 12/30/2005 by ludaChris]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   
wow we got panthers here too

i'm from the crap town of odessa

located in Texas

Odessa is the city they made the retardo film about Friday Night Lights

Permian Panthers

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
ludaChris, we are pratically neighbors. I'm about a hour from you over here in the Richmond Co. area. There are somedays that I am proud to be here, but for the most part I can't stand it. There really is nothing around here.

We actually have a sign before you get into town about being home of the Winston NASCAR race track and drag strip. NASCAR know longer comes to Richmond Co. and the drag strip is really pointless. So I guess I'm saying I don't like my town.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I love Chicago. Great Nightlife. The home of Al Capone, Tony Accardo, Frank Rosenthal, Tony Spilotoro LOL

top topics

join