It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel was built on a lie: Adelaide (Australia) Institute director

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Tehran Times Political Desk
TEHRAN – Fredrick Toben, the director of the Adelaide Institute in Australia, believes that Israel was created based on the Holocaust myth. On December 19, the Mehr News Agency conducted an interview with Toben to ask why Western countries were so outraged when Iranian President Mahmud Ahmadinejad called the Holocaust a myth. Following is the text of the interview:

Q: If they are right, surely they can prove it as a historical fact. Why do they avoid any discussion of the Holocaust?

A: The international anger against the Iranian president's words clearly expressed the view that the post-World War Two Order is held together by the 'Holocaust' myth. You begin by stating a fact -- that Jews were moved out of Europe. Then you exaggerate the suffering such uprooting causes to individual Jews -- the suffering is not denied by anyone. Then outright lying occurs -- that Jews were gassed because Hitler hated them. World War Two was more than Hitler and the Jews. Hitler disconnected the German economy from international predatory capitalism -- and bartered freely with nations that refused to be locked into debt finance -- which was mainly controlled by International Jewish Finance.

Because the Holocaust is a lie, it must be protected legally - the hysterical reactions by world leaders indicates the Zionists have a strong hold on these individuals and governments. The Holocaust has become a religion -- in European countries you can criticise and defame Jesus, Mary, etc. but you cannot criticise the Jews and their 'Holocaust'.

Germar Rudolf has written the definitive The Rudolf Report -- which refutes the claims that gassings occurred at Auschwitz -- other individuals have done likewise. Fritjof Meyer in Germany -- he follows left-wing politics and so no prison for him -- claims that Auschwitz itself was not a killing/gassing camp, but that gassings occurred in two farm houses outside of the Auschwitz-Birkenau camp. To date no one has found remains of these two farm houses.

www.tehrantimes.com.../29/2005&Cat=2&Num=3

Israel was created based on the Holocaust . I'd bet my left leg that if there was no Holocaust there would be no Isreal. Why would such a rock soild story have so many adversaries ?.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......hold on lemme catch my breath.....HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. Ok, I'm done. There is certainly no bias in that source, considering there is no free press in Iran.Scroll down to Section 2

In January, the newspaper Hayat-e No was banned and editor Alireza Eshraghi arrested after the paper reprinted a 1937 U.S. cartoon about President Franklin Roosevelt's battle with the Supreme Court. The authorities deemed that the judge portrayed too closely resembled the late Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini. The daily Hamshahri was also temporarily suspended in January after refusing to print an article from the chief of a state-run trade union.

The Constitution provides for freedom of the press, except when published ideas are "contrary to Islamic principles, or are detrimental to public rights;" however, the Government restricted freedom of speech and of the press in practice. Since the election of President Khatami, the independent press, especially newspapers and magazines, played an increasingly important role in providing a forum for an intense debate regarding reform in the society. However, basic legal safeguards for freedom of expression did not exist, and the independent press was subjected to arbitrary enforcement measures by elements of the Government, notably the judiciary, which treated such debates as a threat.

Anything printed that the leadership of Iran do not like, will get you arrested and jailed. If anything positive was printed about Israel, this paper would be closed down and its editor would be jailed. My point is, is that I wouldnt bet anything coming out of the press of Iran such as this, when we all know what happened during the Holocaust as history tells it.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Israel was well on its way to becoming a reality before WWII. It probably wouldn't have happened so fast without the reality of the Nazi Holocaust, but historically it would have eventually happened, and I firmly believe Israel's rebirth was inevitable due to Biblical prophecy.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
i guess the whole jew/muslim infighting under brittish rule was all made up huh? and israel/jordan werent created to try solving it either?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I firmly believe Israel's rebirth was inevitable due to Biblical prophecy.

Is that the same the same type of biblical prophecys that claimed :

As a punishment for killing Abel, God says Cain will be "a fugitive and a vagabond." Yet in just a few verses (4:16-17) Cain will settle down, marry, have a son, and build a city. This is not the activity one would expect from a fugitive and a vagabond. 4:12

God promises Abram and his descendants all of the land of Canaan. But both history and the bible (Acts 7:5 and Heb.11:13) show that God's promise to Abram was not fulfilled. 13:15, 15:18, 17:8, 28:13-14

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Anything coming out of Tehran concerning Israel and the holocaust is total bunk. Just ask Germany.

seekerof

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Anything coming out of Tehran concerning Israel and the holocaust is total bunk. Just ask Germany.

seekerof

What makes facts SOOOOO good is there supported by proof. where is yours Seekerof ?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
The proof they claim that Iran/Tehran gives is where, exactly?
What legit source are they using, cause I know for a fact that everytime Iran/Tehran has come out and said anything concerning Israel and the Holocaust, one of the first country's that refutes Iran's/Tehran's claims is Germany. Now why is that, helium3?

You want proof from me?
I think the mere factoid that Germany refutes what Iran says on the matter of Israel and the holocaust being a myth is proof enough. If you need more, try this: Google.

We can be assured of one thing, anything that you, among a few others within ATS, present as proof of the Holocaust being a myth, helium3, gets debunked on a regular basis.

seekerof

[edit on 29-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by helium3

Israel was created based on the Holocaust . I'd bet my left leg that if there was no Holocaust there would be no Isreal. Why would such a rock soild story have so many adversaries ?.

The holocaust had nothing to do with Isreal becoming a Nation again only if you take into account that it was prophiciesed thousands of years before it was fullfilled, it had to happen at that time reguardless of what ever happened.

It goes on for a few pages but not a long read.

www.prophecyupdate.com...'s_timepiece.htm

[edit on 29-12-2005 by gps777]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   
I guess this isn't proof enough:

www.ilexikon.com...
Image knocked down to a link. The image is heart-breaking, graphic, and is a slap in the face of every moron who tries to deny the mass-murder of Jews

Graphic, yes, but with all the Holocaust deniers infiltrating ATS of late, it needs to be shown IMHO.

There are many, many, many more pictures from all over Nazi occupied Europe that are just as bad if not worse.

[edit on 12/29/2005 by djohnsto77]

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Heres a website that documents attrocities through pictures and it gives many of German Concentration camps. Not pretty, but seeing is believing.
Holocaust Pictures

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Wow i never would have guessed there would be people that deny it happened,its nearly as disgusting as what did happen.

I`d like to know what agenda the people have who start such a rumour is?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Helium...surely you jest? You have no other conspiracy bandwagon to jump on than this supremacist crap? Talk about a conspiracy... this whole claim of the Holocaust "myth" is based on what fact? None, but a claim on the very fact there was a holocaust...and then making exaggerations of the minimizing kind to make it seem as though it was not as severe as it was...BAHAHA thats just the weakest type of arguement there is if you ask me!

"Ok, some racist and prejudiced actions were taken and some atrocities occurred...but um...it wasn't as bad as they said! It's all a myth"

yeah...ok....and the titanic was a rowboat with two drunk fisherman-no really, my uncle knew them!! This is a FACT!

...doesn't anyone find it weak that so many can look at picture after picture of mass graves ( as posted here even)...and believe/claim that it is merely some exaggerated plot without any real facts? And isn't it ironic...that those who claim that the jews deaths in particular, were so exaggerated in the same breath will blame everything on the jews and the jewish world bank (International Jewish Finance) etc....

LOL yeah, if Hitler were alive today he'd tell you the holocaust was a lie...so why wouldn't the Natzi's alive and well not do the same...oh I see...they do!

So helium...Are you basing your opinion on the allegations that it's severity was exaggerated?
Because even the myth believers say it did happen...j ust not like it's been portrayed....so really the myth can't be called a myth really because there are too many facts supporting it....and just some hyped allegations against it

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
oh and as a sidebar helium... may I lend some understanding to your Biblical knowledge or perhaps some understanding of proper interpretation at least...

Genesis 4:12-14

"12": When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

"13": And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

"14": Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

He was a fugitive and vagabond which means as a fugitive he would flee as in trying to escape justice, God's justice, and to wander the earth-outside of the presence of God, ...God;s face being hidden from him henceforth-and thus he is thrust from his home in the presence of God to be a vagabound in the Earth

...but nowhere does it say he will not have a wife or children...gypsies are often considered vagabonds, but they breed and raise families...

...he did build a city but your interpretaion-or the one handed to you- of a city is different I guarantee you of what you would consider a city today...and many of them-his descendents- were cattle herders who lived in tents and "tent cities" and moved about too...like um...vagabonds, hmmm... imagine that!

"16": And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

"17": And Cain knew his wife; and she conceived, and bare Enoch: and he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch

anyhoo....as for the rest...I don't want to get into semantics here...and I wont say you don't know what you are talking about...I'll just say you don't understand what you talking about, okie dokie then?

Not to judge, but it's my guess you might be like unto the people who believe everything they read or have been taught/told...unless it's the Bible or something you've been told not to believe...but you just take those references you've been handed and the interpreatations you've been fed, and believe what you want-in the end thats what we are accountable for...our own actions and beliefs....

Oh and by the way, for future reference, scripture should be taken in context...so when reading vs 39 and it ends with a semicolon, (that would be this symbol : ) this should be your first indication that this is seperating two independant clauses (meaning they each could be punctuated with a period) which are related, and you should read the following vs to conclude the meaning.

In other words, it lets you know there is additional information related to the first sentance....and/or the point has clarified meaning...something you should pay particular attention to perhaps...clarified meaning....

Hebrews 11:39-40

39: And these all, having obtained a good report through faith, received not the promise:
40: God having provided some better thing for us, that they without us should not be made perfect.

in context of reading the scriptures you've referenced, I'm at a loss to your meaning...but then again, in this thread...I'm at a loss to your meaning, what are you trying to say?

...no... seriously...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by helium3
The Rothschilds a jewish family.

Excuse me, but are you insinuating that the Holocaust was caused by the Rothschild's?

Do you have a real clue as to how old this family's heritage is in Europe? Yeah, by all technical Hitlerism definitions of a Jew, the Rothschild's are of Jewish decent or having Jewish ancestry. By the time that the Rothschild's, according to you, funded Hitler, which is based on shady sourcings, the Rothschilds were a fully intergrated Austrian family, simply and only having Jewish ancestry. :shk:

seekerof

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof

Excuse me, but are you insinuating that the Holocaust was caused by the Rothschild's?

[edit on 30-12-2005 by Seekerof]

Yes, But where did my last post go ? Seekerof you seen it cause you are replying to it ?

[edit on 30-12-2005 by helium3]

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I removed it because I just changed another post with graphic images and mentioned I changed it because of the graphic images.

Please, no more of the graphic images.

On back to the topic, it is not doubted that there were millions of Jews who were exterminated as if they are non-humans. It is not doubted that women and children, boys and men, young and old were killed like dogs.

Why do these stupid, ignorant threads continue to pop up like festering sores on a swine's arse?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Furthermore, this is "other current events" that this idiotic holocaust-denier speaks to the "tehran Times Political Desk"? Yeah, there's a real news source if I've ever seen one.

I think not. The logical case has been closed in reference to this type of BS, and so is this thread.

top topics

join