It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange flying creature/bird on 9/11?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
What youre seeing is an ordinary bird.

The "neck" youre seeing at the leading left edge is not a neck...its the birds right ("his right") wing. The head is at the apex of those two wings.

He is also not past the far building. The focus more closely matches the TV mobile unit antennae in the foreground...he is not that far past that. Making him roughly the size of a seagull or similar size bird.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

The "neck" youre seeing at the leading left edge is not a neck...its the birds right ("his right") wing. The head is at the apex of those two wings.

He is also not past the far building. The focus more closely matches the TV mobile unit antennae in the foreground...he is not that far past that. Making him roughly the size of a seagull or similar size bird.

ok, I see the eye tricks with the wings.

the bird is not closer to the lens, more in the proximity of that antenna. if it was, based on the positioning, it would be covering up some of the building.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Surely everyone is familiar with perspective.

Looks to me like if the image is real, the bird is a lot smaller and a lot closer to the camera than people are assuming.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I was more in tune with trying to explain that it was not a flying dragon that was there to divert our attention from the cigar shaped ufos that were busy demolishing the twin towers.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerman
Interesting bird over there. Pretty big bird, I suppose. But if it is not fake, what kind of bird could that be? Why does that bird come accross just as the snapshot occurs? Interesting.

I haveseen those UFO vids during the plane impact. I guess, all of it was a simple alien trick. Cigar shaped stationary craft, another cigar teleporting under the plane's wing, and a foreign craft (seen on pre911 vid) shoots out from a distance, chinese video.

where are these videos?

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by superduperman

Originally posted by intrepid
Are you freakin kidding? Photoshop, you don't see it?

thats right man! that big red circle and square look so fake!

...i'll get my coat...

*throws mop*

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
Surely everyone is familiar with perspective.

Looks to me like if the image is real, the bird is a lot smaller and a lot closer to the camera than people are assuming.

I agree with Djarums, it looks like a pigeon that is closer to the photographer than the
blast and it's behaving like any small creature when startled by noise.

I'm tired of this UFO/Strange Faces/Secret explosives inuendo surrounding the Trade Tower tragedy. I can give you a more 'scary' scenario...

A group of people from a faraway land decided to convince it's younger generation that another country, that was lush with wealth, were evil and worshipped false gods.
These youngsters trained and disciplined themselves to infiltrate and merge into the country that allowed it's people to speak their opinions and to install or remove their goverments at the people's will.
They hated this evil race and sneered at their decadent ways. But instead of using the evil country's tactics of convincing through debate, they hijacked four aeroplanes and flew three of them into buildings, hoping that it would show that the youngsters and their peers ways were the true way.
Many died and it created confusion and hatred from both countries... which is where we are now.
No flying saucers from Reticuli, no devil with humanoid faces and no prehistoric birds or mothmen.
Happy new year.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
[the bird is not closer to the lens, more in the proximity of that antenna. if it was, based on the positioning, it would be covering up some of the building.

You are RIGHT!!! That is a SMALL bird, not a large one! So what's the story? It is a real photo of a normal sized bird.

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by jritzmann

ok, I see the eye tricks with the wings.

the bird is not closer to the lens, more in the proximity of that antenna. if it was, based on the positioning, it would be covering up some of the building.

JUst past the white pickup. It's closer to the lens meaning it's closer then the far building...LOL...not right in the camera face.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:37 AM
link   
It's Q, the Winged Serpent! Where's David Carradine when you need him?

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

1. that thing is huge. check out how large it is compared to the building. It is far from the camera and yet it looks like it would be larger than an airplane in the same distance.

2. the shape of the thing, with the long neck and legs looks like something out of dragonlayer and not a pigeon or peregrine falcon

here's the falcon:

I saw that pic a couple of years ago or so. We have quite a few Peregrines that roost in some of the higher buildings, The Statue of Liberty , The verrazano narrows bridge as well as at that time the WTC. Is it possible maybe they came down out of fear when the Trade center was hit? Thats not an elongated neck that is its other wing. It has its wings up and u can't see its head in front of its right wing.

Pie

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Looks real, looks like a bird. Is there a video of this? Could it be falling debris made of some sort of light fabric caught in the wind? Anyone watched the clips were they shot footage of falling cloths for composites in "War of the Worlds" movie? Falling cloths can sure take many interesting shapes.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Looks like a Canadian Goose to me......We have tons in the Western NY area.....

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Hiya guys, new here. I think I know what this is. It looks very much to me like a still-shot from the movie X-Men: The Last Stand, when the character Angel (a winged human, big surprise there right?) escapes from a lab where they're trying to get rid of his mutant powers and make him "normal". He breaks free of his bonds, jumps out a window and flies away, and there's numerous shots of him flying. This picture looks very much like part of this scene. It may not be exact, but at the very least it could be a pic of Angel Photoshopped into another photo.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
This picture first showed up with no mention of 9/11, the large bird or dragon was taken from a screen capture of a movie and photoshopped into the picture, i can't recall the movie, but this is an old hoax someone put a 9/11 spin on to get it more coverage.

As for the asian news report of the World Trade center video of the UFO taken from a helicopter someone mentioned, that is also a confirmed hoax,
see www.rense.com... for the truth.

I know for a fact UFO's are real, but no matter how good something looks you should always type it's title into google with hoax added after, there is alot of crap out there, and long after things are confirmed as hoaxes they are still circulated by well meaning people, and damage the credibility of Ufo-ology as a whole.
Believing or "wanting to believe" in UFO's doesn't mean you shouldn't still be skeptical of such videos.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Strange flying creature/bird on 9/11
I believe it to be an Angel gathering the souls of the people that died.

Digital cameras can pick up things that the naked eye cannot. I picked up orbs in my living room with my digital camera.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join