It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pharmaceutical corporations accused of Genocide before ICC in The Hague

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Did not see any mention of this on the forum so here it is.

Pharmaceutical corporations accused of Genocide before ICC in The Hague

www4.dr-rath-foundation.org...

There are clearly a few people in the world who is able and willing to do what should have been done by everyone else long ago.

Stellar

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
As the old adage goes, justice without power is a sad joke, power without justice is tyranny.

Strange how we manage to have both at the same time, isn't it?

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Long Lance
As the old adage goes, justice without power is a sad joke, power without justice is tyranny.

Strange how we manage to have both at the same time, isn't it?

It is in fact rather old so i was surprised to notice that no one has bothered posting it before. So what do you think?

Stellar

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
This has been going on for a long time....

Here's a passage from one of your links:

The driving force of this investment industry was the Rockefeller Group. They already controlled more than 90% of the petrochemical business in the United States at the turn of the 19th to the 20th century and they were looking for new global investment opportunities. Another investment group active in this field was formed around the Rothschild financial group.

The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds. Two of the names mainly responsible for this country no longer being a democracy! These families, and some others, along with the politicians that live in their pockets, are responsible for more crimes than the average american can even fathom!

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Well i did read it so no need to quote. What was really interesting for me was the role played by IG Farben in the second world war and who ensure that Germany could fight at all.

Stellar

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX

It is in fact rather old so i was surprised to notice that no one has bothered posting it before. So what do you think?

Stellar

What i think? that asking any state-ist or state-sponsored organisation for mediation or help is folly. this 'International Crminal Court' is legitimatized by what? nothing, tbh.

Even IF it was, they're still powerless and if need, be, powerful governments could remove key members, Kelly-style (the weapons expert who commited 'suicide') or drain their money supply. eventually, We are responsible for our world, there is no law except what we think is law, when people understand it's not going to be pretty, but it has got to be better than a perverted caste of de-facto priests wearing strange robes playing god.

[edit on 3-1-2006 by Long Lance]

top topics

join