It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your last supper???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Listening to the radio today, the question was asked "If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?"

Ive thought about it and I cant narrow it down. I have lots of favourite foods and would want them all. Itd probably take a couple of weeks

Anyone care to share?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Pint of guinness and a sunday roast

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Fried chicken, mashed potatoes and gravy, fresh green beans seasoned with a smoked ham hock, biscuits, tossed salad with fresh ranch dressing, hot apple pie a la mode and a cup of strong coffee. For starters.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Boy I tell ya, you can't go wrong with fried chicken/chicken fried steak, mashed potatos, cream gravy, and biscuits. For dessert I'd have blackforest cake.

I might change my mind if I could get fancier fair, but the above will do.

Peace

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
19 happy meals.
not like theyre gonna killl me..
Then I would take all the little free toys along with me to my dirt nap.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
A nice 1 1/2 steak 2 pounds or more
swamp fries for those of you who do not knoe what these are they are french
fries smothered in nacho cheese, greasy chili, jalapenos.
Mashed potatoes lathered in good butter
fried broccoli and cauliflowers agins with plenty of butter
plenty of salt and pepper
Black forest cake triple layered
and a pint of guiness or double bock beer.
Hey, no longer have to worry about chloresterol, hypertention and all the other ills that we face today, might as well go out in style

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a hoegaarden, crab legs, shrimp and scallop alfredo, and Boston Cream Pie

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I still cant decide..... this is hard. Either that or Im just greedy.

Probably the latter actually lol.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
good hole cod-fish with cabage and boiled eggs...and tons of oolive oil, balck olives and home made bread... and a lovelly red wine to go with it ... for desert ...pecan pie.

and toast to all of those that contributed for my execution... including myself.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
A lot of anything that will make me S### all over the place before they topped me... not gonna do my killers any favours

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klepto
A lot of anything that will make me S### all over the place before they topped me... not gonna do my killers any favours

ROFL >...GOOD ONE !!!!

but why didn you end up on death row to start with ? wrere you of the 99% innocent convicts ?? lol

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
To be honest I think that death sentences are unnecessary.

I think the option should be given for anyone convicted of a crime serious enough to warrant a death sentence should be used for scientific experimentation. Let em repay society by helping society, now thats what I call righteous retribution.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Mine would be a Subway Italian BMT on Herb and Cheese bread, with extra cheese, toasted with lettis and onion, loads of mayo and southwest sauce.

And for drink i would have a pint of Stella (i do love my stella):w:

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Ive given this matter alot of thought and finally decided on

Peking Fried Rice, Chips and Sweet n Sour Sauce, with crispy seaweed and prawn toast.

Washed down with a bottle of Martini

Dessert would be Profiteroles with dark chocolate sauce n double cream!

No need to worry about my waistline

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
A never ending god stopper

posted on Jan, 16 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Thanks a lot, now I'm going to think about this for like the next month because I can not decide for the life of me what my last meal would be...and anyone who knows me, knows that the last thing I need is to think about food.

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I might be sick to my stomach if I had to be strapped down in a few hours for the injection.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I would have a feast of all the MOST exotic foods in the world, and wash it down with coke and lime...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:52 PM
link   
hmmmm

A good butter chicken on a nice, perfect bed of rice with potato bhaji, lentils and nan.

After eating that meal they could do whatever the hell they want to me, i wouldn't care.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Pint of guinness and a sunday roast

Nice choice.

Mine would be a sunday roast as a starter, fried chicked and chips (french fries) and to finish it off appale cake and custard.

Don'tt look at me as if im greedy, I would want a lot if it was my last day of life. I won't be able to eat again

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join