It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what kind of symbol is Chertoff using?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
On yahoo news :"Secretary of Homeland Security Michael Chertoff is seen in Washington, December 20, 2005. Nearly three years after President Bush created the Department of Homeland Security after the September 11 attacks, the sprawling agency still faces management problems that were partly to blame for the poor response to Hurricane Katrina, an internal audit showed. "

ok im not good at this. i hope theres a picture here its on yahoo news. thanks sharon

[edit on 29-12-2005 by Shar]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
If you mean his hand, that's the most normal thing about that picture.

Man, that guy looks freaky!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
yes i mean his hand. but yes he does look scary. was just wondering why he made that symbol. you dont make a symbol like that unless it means something to someone.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
yes i mean his hand. but yes he does look scary. was just wondering why he made that symbol. you dont make a symbol like that unless it means something to someone.

I make that hand single Shar.
Maybe it means something to people, but doesn't me - it actually how I hold my hands and sometimes I raise them like it... To be honest, I have not got anything on that symbol in any of my books or ever seen it before in my life.

Your imagination is probably running wild.

new topics

top topics

join