It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

pyarmids on mars it makes u think ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
it makes u think about were the pyramids built by man and not other forms of life when u see the mars faces and pyarmids because of the connection between them anyone who has seen avp alien vs preditor can u remember the clip with the mexican guy reading the symbols and he says the preditors taught man how to build and that they were worshiped i would like to here some thoughts on this

link to mars pyramids www.mactonnies.com/dmphotos.html

[edit on 29-12-2005 by matrix 333]

triangle shape?
img530.imageshack.us...
triangle original
img435.imageshack.us...
nefertiti on mars !
img325.imageshack.us...

how was man suposed to have built the pyramids i meen there just huge even the individual block of a pyramid

human comparison to blocks
img326.imageshack.us...

[edit on 29-12-2005 by matrix 333]
mod edit: image size

[edit on 2-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Yes there are links, but what i've researched there's a long story...i'm in the middle of researching the 7 domed 'hubs' or 'cities' on venus....thats an interesting one.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
Yes there are links, but what i've researched there's a long story...i'm in the middle of researching the 7 domed 'hubs' or 'cities' on venus....thats an interesting one.

Kind Regards
Merger

How about providing some references or links to information on these cities on venus, I am interested in this.

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by porky1981

How about providing some references or links to information on these cities on venus, I am interested in this.

Thanks.

Same, were these captured in some pictures? If you've got some Merger, I'd definately be interested in seeing them.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
No problems, will post when i find info.... so far the only resource i have is Blue Blood True Blood by Stewart Swerdlow....he discusses how venus got into this galaxy....

WIl look for piccies

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Here's a link to an image I found of 7 domes on venus

physics.njit.edu...

Ok ok you're probably going to laugh at this. Venus was actually a comet that entered the galaxy eons ago. It contained Draco/Reptilians that were brought to this solar system. Each Dome is a city for each 7 species of draco. The Hindu Caste System is based on this.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I find fault with these pictures. If that is a pyramid on Mars then I am a badgers daughter (and we all know how mean those little stinkers are.) There are numerous geological formations here on earth that look just like that supposed pyramid. While I firmly believe in the existance of extra terrestrial intelligence, I don't think that the Martian pyramid is an example of such. Its very structure suggestes to me that. For instance, the dimensions of this pyramid are out of sorts. Ancient humans construced much more "perfect" pyramids using a vast array of commonly discussed tools. At any rate, the "pyramid" looks to me like a natural formation - either a sand dune etc.

As for the domes on Venus. Those look like magma up-swells to me. Hawiian volcanoes also make similar formations.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
glad to see another point of view about the domes, I can't be sure these are the ones talked about, but there are 7...will see if i can come up with more.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   
There is a book entitled "Monuments of Mars, a city on the edge of (forever or time?)"

In this book they explicitly demonstrate and prove NASA did repeatedly alter pictures of Mars prior to making them public, and also have a lot of Cydonia pics and many others that are intriguing to say the least. It was dry in format (my opinion), but very informative. You may like it if you are curious about the Martian topographical inconsistancies.

Peace,

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
And those couldn't have formed naturally?!

Martian sand storms and other geological events could be behind these "pyramids".

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Those don't even look like domes to me but rather craters.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by _Anubis_

Martian sand storms and other geological events could be behind these "pyramids".

I guess if you had wind blowing up massive mounds of material from four completely different directions, then they could've been formed naturally. But that would just raise a lot more questions, wouldn't it? There are no tectonic plates on Mars so far as I know, and there's nothing to suggest those pyramids are volcanoes.

Mars has very simple geological forces as compared to Earth. You would have wind left to explain those things, and that's about it. Try finding massive, pyramid-shaped mounds of material on Earth that were created from wind alone. I don't think it's a very plausible explanation at all.

Rather, it just looks like wind has eroded and muddied-up a pre-existing shape.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

All the "structures" show some form of sensible geometry, and are surrounded by literally 100s of miles of flat barren featureless land.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

I guess if you had wind blowing up massive mounds of material from four completely different directions, then they could've been formed naturally. But that would just raise a lot more questions, wouldn't it? There are no tectonic plates on Mars so far as I know, and there's nothing to suggest those pyramids are volcanoes.

Mars has very simple geological forces as compared to Earth. You would have wind left to explain those things, and that's about it. Try finding massive, pyramid-shaped mounds of material on Earth that were created from wind alone. I don't think it's a very plausible explanation at all.

Rather, it just looks like wind has eroded and muddied-up a pre-existing shape.

Mars has had a very active past as far as its geology. I don't think it's "simple" at all as you have said. Mars has dynamic forces such as cyclones, dust storms, and landslides just like here on Earth. For more information go to this website on the Geology of Mars.

www.lukew.com...

I think what we have here is a case of someone staring at images for far too long. If you stare at an image long enough, you can see faces and objects. Especially with geographic features.

[edit on 2-1-2006 by _Anubis_]

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 10:04 AM
link   
_Anubis_

I acknkowledge the need for scepticism when dealing with such potential ideals. I also recognize the need for such debunking, but the truth is that the anomolies we are talking about on the cydonia plataeu match up perfectly with the ancient structures built in Great Britain thosands of years ago. The odds of such discrepancies can not be simply ignored, although they may very well be coincidence.

Your point is a valid one. These enigmatic topographical occurances could be the result of natural forces, of that i must concede you are right in adressing this point.

Another interesting side note:

If you were to take a perfect pyramid and place it in a perfect sphere the base of the four corners of the pyramid would be at 19.5 degrees of the equator of the sphere.

The most active geological area on Earth: Hawai, 19.5 off the equator.

The most active geological area on Mars: Olympus Mons, 19.5 degrees off the equator.

The most active geological area on Jupiter: The giant red storm, 19.5 degrees off the equator.

The most active geological area on Venus: A massive volcano, 19.5 degrees off the equator.

The most active geological area on Neptune: A storm like that on Jupiter, 19.5 degrees off the equator.

Coincidence, possibly.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Mars has had a very active past as far as its geology. I don't think it's "simple" at all as you have said. Mars has dynamic forces such as cyclones, dust storms, and landslides just like here on Earth. For more information go to this website on the Geology of Mars.

The cyclones and dust storms would fall under the same sort of category as wind, and I still don't see how those forces would be able to brush up a structure like that, but landslides could explain the slopes, given the mound was already there. Pretty freaky and coincidental landslides though, to occur not only on four perpendicular sides of one formation, but on three, in roughly the same directions, all within close radius of each other. There would likely have to be some common factor in their creations, short of pinning it all on coincidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
_Anubis_

I acknkowledge the need for scepticism when dealing with such potential ideals. I also recognize the need for such debunking, but the truth is that the anomolies we are talking about on the cydonia plataeu match up perfectly with the ancient structures built in Great Britain thosands of years ago. The odds of such discrepancies can not be simply ignored, although they may very well be coincidence.

Your point is a valid one. These enigmatic topographical occurances could be the result of natural forces, of that i must concede you are right in adressing this point.

Another interesting side note:

If you were to take a perfect pyramid and place it in a perfect sphere the base of the four corners of the pyramid would be at 19.5 degrees of the equator of the sphere.

The most active geological area on Earth: Hawai, 19.5 off the equator.

The most active geological area on Mars: Olympus Mons, 19.5 degrees off the equator.

The most active geological area on Jupiter: The giant red storm, 19.5 degrees off the equator.

The most active geological area on Venus: A massive volcano, 19.5 degrees off the equator.

The most active geological area on Neptune: A storm like that on Jupiter, 19.5 degrees off the equator.

Coincidence, possibly.

This is the kind of stuff I love. I've followed those thoughts and theories on Hoaglund's site for a few years now, and it just always makes me think. Even if the formations are natural, the mathematical and statistical possibilities that they lie at the same point off of an equator is just odd. Thanks for posting that.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
The cyclones and dust storms would fall under the same sort of category as wind, and I still don't see how those forces would be able to brush up a structure like that, but landslides could explain the slopes, given the mound was already there. Pretty freaky and coincidental landslides though, to occur not only on four perpendicular sides of one formation, but on three, in roughly the same directions, all within close radius of each other. There would likely have to be some common factor in their creations, short of pinning it all on coincidence.

We can't even accurately predict weather here on Earth. In this case, we're dealing with an entirely different planet that's home to all kinds of unique things.

Why is it that when something interesting is found on Mars, people automatically attribute it to aliens? This whole concept follows the events of people seeing Christ in a tortilla, the Virgin Mary on the side of a building, or Mother Theresa in a buscuit.

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Why is it that when something interesting is found on Mars, people automatically attribute it to aliens?

Nothing was automatic for me. I read 8 books on the subject, and I still am intrigued.

The fact of the matter is we are talking about a very large area that is totally flat, that has markers/landmarks that may or may not be artificial which mirror the ancient megalithic monuments in Britain with respects to literally dozens of identical locations at the same relative distances and at the same relative angles and geometry. The odds are not in favor of coincidence, but this does not necessarily mean there is a connection. But, I personnaly keep an open mind, but lean towards:

What the ?????

Link:
mars-earth.com...

[edit on 2-1-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jan, 13 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   
That first picture is horrible. Watch Unsolved Mysteries: UFOs Disc 3... that shows 2 pyramids on mars that are exactly in the same position as the pyramids on earth.

new topics

top topics

join