It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are related to aliens.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Grasshopper meet menguard. mengauad meet grasshopper. you two make a lovely couple.
You should use a different word than scheme there Menguard. How bout plan or something of that sort. Scheme just has a bad conotation.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yeah plan works just as good it is the second word usage for the definition of scheme.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
And let's not overlook that the word insidious is included. Look that word up in your Funk&Wagnel.
All this gibberish about knowledge of alien space travelers is just that. There's no supportable or verifiable data.
Put I'll keep an open mind and wait for someone to put something in my hand that will convince me. Wait let me guess.......

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
First hand experiences or encounters do help jar the set reality that we live in.I agree that only when we are presented encounters or experiences does it bend our set reality.Even then sometimes the logical trys to explain the unexplainable."Logic dictates what is known, what will the unknown dictate to us".

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Here's one of my crazy theories:
Aliens contain modified DNA of a master race, they are genetically engineered for space travel.
The DNA is most importantly modified to withstand enormous amounts of cosmic rays and radiation which damages DNA.
Manned interstellar travel would not be possible unless cosmic rays could be reflected back into space or somehow be withstood, since our body’s ability to replace damaged DNA is not sufficient enough when exposed to such radiation.
A field that reflects cosmic rays would take enormous amounts of energy to run. there are bacteria on earth that can withstand enormous amounts of radiation, without being annihilated. Perhaps humans can even be modified to do the same, once the mechanisms and genes which allow the bacteria to withstand radiation are known.

Maybe humans happen to be the master race, and perhaps the aliens are from some period in the future? They do look similar to us...

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Why do we have to be the master race?

Where not all that great.

We are weak, feeble, primitive, unintelligent, and a corosive bacterium upon on planet currently.

Not much of asuperior, master race if you ask me

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
According to the ancient Babylonians, homo sapiens were created using genes from the Annunaki and homo erectus. They produced the Adam, the first human, as a slave race. That is why there is a 'missing link' in the evolutionary path. In fact there is no link missing, just a jump due to gene manipulation.
The explanation for the differences in skin colour and facial features is also given in the Babylonian writings, but are too lengthy to deal with here. (research Olmecs).

If the translations of the Babylonians cuneforms are correct, then it is a very plausible explanation of our origins, and we are indeed related to the aliens. In fact, if our creators formed us in their own image, then each and every one of us in indeed a god.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Now is that what ancient Bablyonians (I.e. Summerians) REALLY believe, or is it what you have been told what theyre myths actually say?

Because I'm fairly sure thats an interpretation of a uncredited man, and not actually what the texts themselves say

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Well, that's why I said "if the translations are correct." I personally can't say if they are or aren't. However, if they are then it does correspond to what is written in the original hebrew bible and also the Hindu Vedas.

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Why do we have to be the master race?

Where not all that great.

We are weak, feeble, primitive, unintelligent, and a corosive bacterium upon on planet currently.

Not much of asuperior, master race if you ask me

Well we don't have to be the master race. I agree, humans can be pretty dense at times. However, through genetic manipulation, humans can be enhanced through multiple ways. Our life span can be tripled, our brains improved, etc. Memory and intelligence can be improved in the brain by increasing neurotransmitters and their corresponding receptors, and this is done by emphasizing the genes which are responsible. There is also a genetic component to age.
Both of what I am discussing have already been successfully done with genetically engineered mice. We are not too far from an age where such could be applied on human beings.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join