It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are related to aliens.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Absurdity is ok. I don't mind how I sound. I kind of lose interest when you say that I'm contradicting myself when I say I've seen ufo's but haven't seen aliens. You haven't said anything yet that makes me say "yea, you have a good point there." I gave up debating with people who do nothing more than state the opposite of whatever you say and then say something like "you're wrong" or "I'm right". Or with people who just attack but never have a good point to make. You wind up enlightening them but you learn nothing yourself. I'm not here to prove anything to anybody. I'm here for my own enlightenment as well. Can you say something intelligent besides trying to convince me that I'm contradicting myself when I'm not? I'm still in the house.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Here's my point-go to page 2 of this thread, READ my posts, then read jritzmans posts. And I mean readem.
Now I dont like to say bad things bout people but you sound a lot like a certain con man involved in the Meier saga.
So I'm gonna throw ya a lob. Where are the Pleaidians from? How do you know this?
If your gonna make wild claims around here then ya better be ready to back em up. Not just some half cocked statement about not having to prove anything. If ya can't prove it then keep it to yer self.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Let's examine your logic. You're trying to tell me that if Billy Meier were an inventor of airplanes, for example. And if he invented an airplane that truly could fly. And yet he also made models of airplanes and hung them on a string and took pictures of them. Then you would be telling me that I should disbelieve that he invented an airplane that could fly and everything else the guy ever did or said because he also did something that proved his was a dishonest person. It works good in juries and in smear campaigns in politics. But to me it is ignorance. DENIED. I don't understand why you are now asking me a lot of questions about the pleadians. If I don't know the answer to your questions does that mean that I am a liar or conman also according to your logic?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
we are looking for the missing link ..
you know the missing link theory.
the missing piece between modern man
and the ape man.

some people believe the missing link is an
advanced alien race which use dna modification
ect to alter the apeman and thusfor creating modern
man.

proof can be found in genisis (bible) and other ancient
stories.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Thats a good thought but not at all what I am getting at. For that analogy to work Meier would have had to invent UFOs which any one will tell you he didnt do. Strange things seen in the sky go back to the very beginnings of civilized societies.
The reason I ask the questions is because you made a specious claim and I am interested in the information. Not to call you any names. Soooo, if you know their Pleaidians then you should also know where they come from.
Ball in your court.

[edit on 1/3/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
One more post then I have to go to work. Okay, I admit. Very poor analogy. I am thinking off the top of my head here. And yes, I do contradict myself at times when I have to rethink something I've said off the top of my head. Another analogy. Let's say that the planes that meier created were actually fighter planes. To give a potential enemy copies or blue prints of such a ship would be crazy. You never allow your enemy or potential enemy to study you. You would cover up the existence of such ships or you would make models of ships that were actual fakes for your potential enemies to study instead. The universe is a dangerous place. Remember that Semjase would not even allow pictures of herself to be taken. Just speculation in my case. Got to go to work.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Tumuhab

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Okay, I think that aliens only abduct their own kind. Like anyone who is related to them. Whether in the long run or not. I bet you that everyone who has been abducted has connections to them or something. I don't think aliens abduct random people. But they abduct their own kind for tests because they might have alien blood in their vains. Which is required because, according to common theory, aliens are running out of DNA. They need some to keep themselves alive. So they abduct their human relatives for some. I mean it all makes sense.

Humans are of a long term crossbred with the Annunaki and maybe other alien races.

Ever since the Homo Sapiens have first appeared, which is roughly 400,000 years ago.

That's how long they have been here and observing our planet.

However, we do share a common ancestor, which explains our ability to reproduce and be so well alike. Even though the Annunaki look more like us than the Homo Hablis do. Anywho...

The Annunaki, which is Sumerian for "Extraterrestrials" and "Angels" do abduct humans for various different reasons.

And here are two of the best samples:

1) Human research, to study human progress and further prevent them from becoming a lethal nuissance.

2) Love, some Annunaki, even the scientist and non-scientist variety can become emotionally attached to a human being that resembles a lot mentally and psychologically to their own kind. Like Einstien or Walt Disney.

But no alien race needs human corruptive DNA. They would rather die than to infuse our cursed blood into their system.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Now that analogy made a bit more sense but I'm confused as to where it goes. And you didn't answer my questions.
Of course they don't allow pics. That would prove their existence. Can't have that now can we.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   

The Annunaki, which is Sumerian for "Extraterrestrials" and "Angels" do abduct humans for various different reasons.

Actually, Annunaki is ancient sumerian for "those who came from heaven to earth."

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Actually, Annunaki is ancient sumerian for "those who came from heaven to earth."

How many times must I tell you...

I already said that!

Annunaki is sumerian for angels and extraterrestrials, beings from heaven that come to Earth. It can mean any extraterrestrial, but it specifically refers to one that looks very much like human beings, except they are taller and uh much much much much much more intelligence.

Extraterrestrials and angels do come from heaven as in the sky do they not?

And doesn't this picture of an Annunaki in sumerian cuneiform, resemple what would be an angel in christianity. Human body + wings = what christians normally refer to as angels.

It's like that the wing thing has been constantly use as a representation of their ability to fly. Because I really doubt they actually have wings, since not all illustrations of the Annunaki resemble having wings.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

How many times must I tell you...

I already said that!

Well, seeing this is one of my only posts on this topic, once, but I gotta correct ya on some things. The name Annunaki specifically does not mean angel or extraterrestrial, thats you twisting the word's meaning around to fit your extraterrestrial origin belief. The word is a derivitave of two other summerian words, Anunna and Anunkene. Anunna means the fifty great gods, which sumerians worshiped, and Anunkene ment "those of royal blood." Essentially, the term Annunaki was a pun on both, essentially "those who came from heaven to earth." Its talking about all of the godly bloodline. Enki, Anu, Enlil, etc.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Well, seeing this is one of my only posts on this topic, once, but I gotta correct ya on some things. The name Annunaki specifically does not mean angel or extraterrestrial.

Beings not from the earth or beings from heaven (the sky) means what Annunaki means. They have the same definition, therefore they are synonyms, my senselessly and clearly uneducated friend.

You do know what a synomym is right?

Or could it be that you just love disagreeing with me? Or you just love to talk? Or could it be that you can't simply to terms on something, just because the definition you find doesn't directly say angel or extraterestrial? Yet the definition clearly points out would be an angel or an extraterrestrial when you use common sense.

Do you lack having any common sense?

thats you twisting the word's meaning around to fit your extraterrestrial origin belief.

Right...?

I am not twisting anything.

You are the one twisting "logic" around, since it is quite obvious how immature and senseless you are.

I have never before seen anyone be so tanatious and repulsive as to say such redicious and incorrect logic as what you have already said.

Look, okay... if it means people from the heavens then it means people from the heavens. They are the same people talked about in the bible and in many other sources. So how uneducated are you not to have seen this before, isn't the wings and careness for animals a give away of this beings of what they really are? Or are you just so senseless that no matter what I say, regardless of it convincing everyone else on the forum to agree with me so much to declare me as god himself, that you would still be so immature as to disagree with me on bounds that aren't even related? How twisted can someone get? That's what I want to know. Shessh!

The word is a derivitave of two other summerian words, Anunna and Anunkene.

No it isn't. Annuna and Anunkene are two words created from Annunaki, you have it reversed.

Anunna means the fifty great gods, which sumerians worshiped, and Anunkene ment "those of royal blood."

That has nothing to do with the Annunaki.

Essentially, the term Annunaki was a pun on both, essentially "those who came from heaven to earth." Its talking about all of the godly bloodline. Enki, Anu, Enlil, etc.

Anunkene is a pun, Annuna is a pun. Annunaki is the original word the Sumerians used for these beings. The others are what was established centuries later as the faith of honoring the Annunaki as gods, began to fade. Or I guess you had never studied Greek history and understand that as time keeps moving along, the people begin to have less faith in their religion, regardless of what it is. So they decide to change it or they decide to just follow another religion, like the Vikings. Which had switched to being Christian after having long ties with pagan beliefs. It's a natural human thing to give up on old faiths and follow new ones. We've been doing this since the Neolythic times had began. I can't believe you don't know this.

Enki, Anu, and Enlil are Annunaki or atleast names given to them by the people they were worshiped by. Another mistake you have obviously made in not considering.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well I've heard a story of how an aliens named Ra came to Earth and created humanity. He mixed his genes with the most advanced specied at the time primates. He then used our ancestors as slaves to mine mines. He kept them ignorant and unable to sustain themselves on their own.

DOes this sound a little too bit much liek Stargate?

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I read the above post by Lord T twice and I don't know where to begin. It's clearly a flame and there are so many contradictions that I see no contribution of value to it.
This member should be banned.

[edit on 1/3/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I know this sounds dumb, but I remember hearing an old sumarion story. The sumarion belevied that man is related to alien. The story starts when a races of aliens land on Earth. The aliens come to Earth to harvest gold (gold was the only material that could repair there atmosphere).So the alien created slaves to harvest the gold for them.They created the slaves by mixing both there DNA and the DNA of monkeys. After the gold was harvest they left the slaves on Earth.And if you didn't already guess we were the slaves.I'm sorry my grammer and spell is bad

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Well, seeing this is one of my only posts on this topic, once, but I gotta correct ya on some things. The name Annunaki specifically does not mean angel or extraterrestrial.

Beings not from the earth or beings from heaven (the sky) means what Annunaki means. They have the same definition, therefore they are synonyms, my senselessly and clearly uneducated friend.

You do know what a synomym is right?

Or could it be that you just love disagreeing with me? Or you just love to talk? Or could it be that you can't simply to terms on something, just because the definition you find doesn't directly say angel or extraterestrial? Yet the definition clearly points out would be an angel or an extraterrestrial when you use common sense.

Do you lack having any common sense?

thats you twisting the word's meaning around to fit your extraterrestrial origin belief.

Right...?

I am not twisting anything.

You are the one twisting "logic" around, since it is quite obvious how immature and senseless you are.

I have never before seen anyone be so tanatious and repulsive as to say such redicious and incorrect logic as what you have already said.

Look, okay... if it means people from the heavens then it means people from the heavens. They are the same people talked about in the bible and in many other sources. So how uneducated are you not to have seen this before, isn't the wings and careness for animals a give away of this beings of what they really are? Or are you just so senseless that no matter what I say, regardless of it convincing everyone else on the forum to agree with me so much to declare me as god himself, that you would still be so immature as to disagree with me on bounds that aren't even related? How twisted can someone get? That's what I want to know. Shessh!

The word is a derivitave of two other summerian words, Anunna and Anunkene.

No it isn't. Annuna and Anunkene are two words created from Annunaki, you have it reversed.

Anunna means the fifty great gods, which sumerians worshiped, and Anunkene ment "those of royal blood."

That has nothing to do with the Annunaki.

Essentially, the term Annunaki was a pun on both, essentially "those who came from heaven to earth." Its talking about all of the godly bloodline. Enki, Anu, Enlil, etc.

Anunkene is a pun, Annuna is a pun. Annunaki is the original word the Sumerians used for these beings. The others are what was established centuries later as the faith of honoring the Annunaki as gods, began to fade. Or I guess you had never studied Greek history and understand that as time keeps moving along, the people begin to have less faith in their religion, regardless of what it is. So they decide to change it or they decide to just follow another religion, like the Vikings. Which had switched to being Christian after having long ties with pagan beliefs. It's a natural human thing to give up on old faiths and follow new ones. We've been doing this since the Neolythic times had began. I can't believe you don't know this.

Enki, Anu, and Enlil are Annunaki or atleast names given to them by the people they were worshiped by. Another mistake you have obviously made in not considering.

Firstly, I don't appreciate the childish nature of your ignorant insults. But, nevertheless, welcome to the forum. here we have intelligent dicussions on various topics. We examine the facts, and deny ignorance, something that you clearly have not done as you simply twisted historical facts around. Also, note that here on the forum we do not appreciate childish insults, and those who frequently defend themselves by using harsh words or insulting jargon instead of defending theyre post intellegently, well, they're banned quite quickly.

First off, lets start from the beginning. The term Annunaki means "Those who came from Heaven to Earth" In ancient Summerian. This translation is mainly supported by Sherry Shriner, Zecharia Sitchin, and David Icke. Note the fact that none of these individuals have any credilance in the field of archealogy or anything really related to that. The term Annunaki was taken from one of the versions of the word Anunna, which has been found writen in various ways, such as anuna, anunakene, and anunna. These Extreterrestrial Origin theorists used the version of the word anunna: Anunakene, and proposed that it was instead the term annunaki. Yes, they should ring familiar with symbolism in the bible, ONLY because the bible is a collective ammount of mediterrianian mythology. From the stories of noah to angels and the creation there all taken from Sumerian, Akkadian, and eqyptian tales.

As I said before, Annunaki is a pun of annunna and anunakene, because it's been taken out of context and used to connect it with the Sumerian and Akkadian gods, the Fifty great gods and the royal bloodline, as I stated in my post, a comment which you ignorantly shot down in your blatant flame.

Anu was the Top of the fifty gods in Sumerian Mythology, he was the god of the sky, Enlin was his son, and Enki, Enlins twin brother, was the creator of the human race.

It's easy to see how they could twist the word around to use it for their purpose.

Also, I would be careful whom you call out to have "no common sense." Especially when your posting, without facts, without any resources or materials, and claiming for fact that we come from aliens. And with many of the responses and attacks you made on my post, who've shown you have little true grasp of the actually mythology of the Sumerians, and if anything, are in no position to cast judgement on the subject, period.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Well, I am going to tell what I know of this it happened long ago when our star brothers and sisters were fighting for their rights and claims as individual processors.Each individual group had its own priority, whether it be survival, growth,wealth, technology advancement,harvesting planets.Each group had something to offer that lead to its advancement or demise.The throws of the Universe were at hand it was how can we achieve our own unique individuality without seperating ourselves from other sanctions of self.This of course being other forms of existance.Well from what I was told is that "Earthlings" are special.The heads of each intergalactic faction of evolved souls came to the conclusion that they were at odds with each other because of Potential.They needed another "Experimental potential" which would be a win, win situation for everyone.Each group had their own agenda on what they wanted accomplished and the majority vote was (Identity) amongst the cosmos.And for one to identify with something it must be a part of it.So the Earthlings composition is somewhat intermingled indeed but is still the root of source without deviating from its source.I have heard stories of each group adding itself its expression without knowing it and this is false.Each individual part of self had its contribution put in with the [intent of keeping the cosmos together ]and it is us humans.We are the glue that helps bind together the worlds of worlds.Each group of evolved souls had its genuine purpose of helping establish its identity of self and Earthlings are just that.The people that start awakening are finding out that they are interconnected to many expressions of being or existance amongst the stars.Being that we are multi dimensional the soul occupies many forms, simultaneously.This was planned out long before we entered the Earthly realm.And a lot of feuds did take place in space and Yes it was known as the Great Galactic War or "The war that ends all wars".These wars or squables that took place created hardships for everyone , it meant that each individual faction of evolved souls had to take its place in the Cosmos on its own bearings.In a sense they had to come of age and go out on their own.The theory was that we would learn more of what is by being spread out and in doing so it created unknowingness of what other factions are up to.This was very hard for them to do because they wouldn't really be able to recognise other factions of themself.This like I said, created a lot of pain and unpleasentries, family was turning on itself for individuality or identity.But the plan was for the other factions to reunite and what better way for its" Earthlings" to intermingle and reflect back their identity to them.Humans bridge the gap of individuality by being part of all.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
As a general rule, I usually don't "WARN" members with less than 100 points, as I see it as kind of a learning curve...but let's knock off the insults please, before little red flags start popping up, and the b-word is bandied about....

Even a succinctly worded insult is still a violation of the Terms and Conditions, and the comments mentioned above are not tolerated. This is a friendly warning first...lets keep it from being an official one.... Attack a person's position and points, but leave the insults out of it please....

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
very good post about the intermediary humans. can I ask what your sources are?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
My sources are from my higher light selves which is multi dimensional and The Elders seem to give me insight into the scheme.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join