It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We are related to aliens.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Okay, I think that aliens only abduct their own kind. Like anyone who is related to them. Whether in the long run or not. I bet you that everyone who has been abducted has connections to them or something. I don't think aliens abduct random people. But they abduct their own kind for tests because they might have alien blood in their vains. Which is required because, according to common theory, aliens are running out of DNA. They need some to keep themselves alive. So they abduct their human relatives for some. I mean it all makes sense.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
hi any ideas why they would be running out of DNA

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
They are supposedly clones. I found that out from this site. Like the certain alien race that abducts people clones themselves so they can get more work done or something.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Conspiracy Theorist06
Which is required because, according to common theory, aliens are running out of DNA. They need some to keep themselves alive. So they abduct their human relatives for some. I mean it all makes sense.

Someone has been playing "Destroy All Humans" a little too much.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Oh man my brain did it again. Oh @#$%! I hate this. Why won't stop. I do play that game. I hate this whenever I think I uncovered a conspiracy its from a fricken videogame!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhh! Deny Myself!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Okay, I think that aliens only abduct their own kind. Like anyone who is related to them.

I don't recall of hearing about any genetic differences between abductees and non-abductees.

Which is required because, according to common theory, aliens are running out of DNA.

?
That doesn't make sense. Can you elaborate?

They need some to keep themselves alive. So they abduct their human relatives for some.

They physically need the chemical dna? But they could produce it in their labs.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
i heard they were on the back nine of evolution and our mixing our DNA with compounds to formulate medicines. and yes we are related, but in a different sense. we are cousins because of the universe as a whole, and its physical properties. all growing in the same mannerisms induced by the governing bodies that control the heavens.

[edit on 29-12-2005 by sturod84]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84
i heard they were on the back nine of evolution and our mixing our DNA with compounds to formulate medicines.

But why would they need to get human dna when they'd be able to make it? Its just a chemical. And human dna doesn't have any alien dna in it.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
There's an article about that here in ATS.Read it.It will answer to those questions.It's in the ET section.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
From what I know about the church the church of scientology belives we are all all alien souls traped in human bodies or at lest us that feel we are in the wrong element or out of place in society.

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Believe me guys I am not a troll. Okay I do play that game, but when I wrote this thats not what I had in mind. seriously. This is no joke.

Okay, well they abduct us for a reason. They are not interested in us for nothing. Thats like the U.S. going to the Iraq war for nothing. Oh wait...

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Oh man my brain did it again. Oh @#$%! I hate this. Why won't stop. I do play that game. I hate this whenever I think I uncovered a conspiracy its from a fricken videogame!!!!!!! Wahhhhhhhh! Deny Myself!!!!!!

Actually, that game does borrow from many existing conspiracy angles, so not too surprising. The real cloning issue is largely from both the Aviary crowd and Lear's writings. Google on "UFO Yellow Book" and you'll see more about this theory. I'm not a big supporter of it myself...the basic idea being that they somehow "overcloned" themselves, and now need our DNA (or that of cows) to somehow alleviate the problem. But it should be interesting reading....

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Okay, I think that aliens only abduct their own kind. Like anyone who is related to them. Whether in the long run or not. I bet you that everyone who has been abducted has connections to them or something. I don't think aliens abduct random people. But they abduct their own kind for tests because they might have alien blood in their vains. Which is required because, according to common theory, aliens are running out of DNA. They need some to keep themselves alive. So they abduct their human relatives for some. I mean it all makes sense.

Humans are of a long term crossbred with the Annunaki and maybe other alien races.

Ever since the Homo Hablis have appeared, which is roughly 400,000 years ago.

That's how long they have been here and observing our planet.

However, we do share a common ancestor, which explains our ability to reproduce and be so well alike. Even though the Annunaki look more like us than the Homo Hablis do. Anywho...

The Annunaki, which is Sumerian for "Extraterrestrials" and "Angels" do abduct humans for various different reasons.

And here are two of the best samples:

1) Human research, to study human progress and further prevent them from becoming a lethal nuissance.

2) Love, some Annunaki, even the scientist and non-scientist variety can become emotionally attached to a human being that resembles a lot mentally and psychologically to their own kind. Like Einstien or Walt Disney.

But no alien race needs human corruptive DNA. They would rather die than to infuse our cursed blood into their system.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
To me Annunaki, sounds a lot like Anasazi don't you think? I mean doesn't Anasazi mean "ancient aliens"? I mean didn't those indians just dissappear or something? I looked at one of the structures they made, and it looks a lot like the beginning of UFO, or maybe they worshiped aliens. Like they built those structures so aliens could land on it or like use it. Maybe the aliens took them.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   
do you have any links to images of these ufo structures heres some info on the Anasazi

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lord Tumuhab

Humans are of a long term crossbred with the Annunaki and maybe other alien races.

Ever since the Homo Hablis have appeared, which is roughly 400,000 years ago.

That's how long they have been here and observing our planet.

However, we do share a common ancestor, which explains our ability to reproduce and be so well alike. Even though the Annunaki look more like us than the Homo Hablis do. Anywho...

The Annunaki, which is Sumerian for "Extraterrestrials" and "Angels" do abduct humans for various different reasons.

And here are two of the best samples:

1) Human research, to study human progress and further prevent them from becoming a lethal nuissance.

2) Love, some Annunaki, even the scientist and non-scientist variety can become emotionally attached to a human being that resembles a lot mentally and psychologically to their own kind. Like Einstien or Walt Disney.

But no alien race needs human corruptive DNA. They would rather die than to infuse our cursed blood into their system.

The Annunaki were fallen angels who were thrown out of heaven for taking human wives
Do you have any links about the sumerian meaning?

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:07 PM
link   
The contact notes of billy meier say that gene manipulation is practised throughout the universe. Humans continue to reincarnate on planet earth because of what has been done to our dna through Adam. We are some sort of experiment to Adam and the rest of the annunaki. They consider themselves creators and even have been called "creator overlords". If you have been abducted by them and have been changed by them you will not like the results. Their philosphy is nearly the exact opposite of what you will hear in Christian religions. They believe it is crazy to purge yourself of all evil and their genetic alterations do not make a person more "Christlike". They make you more "Adamlike". Such alterations may be necessary for a person to survive. There is a lot of reprogramming and reteaching that goes along with it. I think people who are abducted see the aliens trying to destroy their religion. Some will understand what they are trying to do and why. Others will clinge desperately to their religions and believe the aliens are the devil. I don't mind them undoing all the damage that was done to me by people claiming to be religous and for trying to teach me to stand in the presence of all the evil that is done in the name of Christianity. It is quite a learning experience to hear the other point of view and to experience the change. Chritians today are nothing more than Nazi's. But still, I prefer myself the way I was before I was abducted.

[edit on 1-1-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by grasshopper
The contact notes of billy meier say that gene manipulation is practised throughout the universe. Humans continue to reincarnate on planet earth because of what has been done to our dna through Adam. We are some sort of experiment to Adam and the rest of the annunaki. They consider themselves creators and even have been called "creator overlords". If you have been abducted by them and have been changed by them you will not like the results. Their philosphy is nearly the exact opposite of what you will hear in Christian religions. They believe it is crazy to purge yourself of all evil and their genetic alterations do not make a person more "Christlike". They make you more "Adamlike".

Dont you think thats a good idea if true that they would make us more adam like?

what would the world be like if there is no evil?

we would be walking talking nice as pie people waiting for our good nature to be taken advantage of.

mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 2-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm no expert but I think it is not nearly as simple as good versus evil. Each alien race would describe the other alien race as evil or the devil and vica versa. Things really aren't the way they were taught in sunday schoool. If the Adamski (note the word Adam in his name) entities abduct you and alter you then you will probably see a more Adam like nature upon return to earth. If the Pleadians (who claim not to abduct people, nevertheless that is not a knock on them), when you return you will probably find a little "frog in your throat" and might even start prophesying the way Billy Meier does. The Pleadians do not like the Adamski aliens. They even believe that Billy Meier is/was connected to Jesus in some way. As you know, the Christians do not like the alterations that were made to humans by Adam and therefore would not like the alterations being made today by the Adamski aliens. I would have preferred not to have been abducted by the Pleadians but apparently I don't have enough pull with the Adamski's for them not to be the ones who intervened in my case.

posted on Jan, 1 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Grasshopper- I dont know as i would be hitchin my wagon to either of those horses. Meier and Adamski have come under quite a bit of suspicion and so far their claims have proved to be less than reliable.
Go to the thread titled Billy Meier called the New Nostradamus? and check out some of the current thinking on this.
I dont wanna use the word hoax but if it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....well you get the idea.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join