It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Operation Northern Denial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Reported on September 9, 2001, however this "op" was conducted months before from December 1 to 14, 2000. So what prompted the reporter to publish days before 9/11, or the details of such info to be released?

I don't know how something like this from the opposite side of the nation could affect the other, or if it is even related. But this nagging sence of hindsight says there is, and very rarely is it wrong. Of course there are many "Combined National War Games", such as what took place over the Black Sea not so long ago. And "Joint Training Exercises" can't be left out either. Any how just happend across this and figured it was note worthy enough of shareing.

Coincidence, or is there a connection?
If there is some basis my bet is on controlled media.

NORAD Maintains Northern Vigilance

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:22 AM
link   
Those are interesting reports you found. Well, in July 26, 2005 memo NORAD take violation of restricted airspace more seriously than ever. NORAD fighters have scrambled 2000 times, WOW! Seems before Sept. 11, 2001 they were concentrating more on threats coming from outside the borders. I too find it odd coincidence that their first news release was on September 9, 2001. Or was the older reports simply not archived or something?

join