It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Underground Base in Liverpool

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hello everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had any infomation on a suposeadly underground base/bunker underneath the North Liverpool Docks. This base is separate from the Western Approches.
I have hared this was constructed during the cold war and was a Nuclear bunker, including missile silo's under the water in the docks. I used to work down on the docs and there is a large number of doors leading underground.
This would seem a perfect place to put a millatery base of importance as it is frequently viseted by UK and European Navel vessels, and we all know how important Liverpool was during WW2 and the batle of the Atlantic, with the Westen Approches being the HQ for the Allies in the battle.

Any thought from you lot would be greatfully recived.

Pickle

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Heard of the williamsons tunnels but this thing your on about seems interesting! Did you visit the place yourself?

Is it around Bootle area?, Around the Heritage Market? I may try n find out sometime

Were both Scousers!
Could you please tell me/us where about it is?

Thanks!

This site is useful

www.multimap.com...

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Browno]

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Browno
Heard of the williamsons tunnels but this thing your on about seems interesting! Did you visit the place yourself?

Is it around Bootle area?, Around the Heritage Market? I may try n find out sometime

Were both Scousers!
Could you please tell me/us where about it is?

Thanks!

This site is useful

www.multimap.com...

[edit on 28-12-2005 by Browno]

I think it is under the bootle docks area. i have found a door in the Collingwood dock, which is the dock by the bridge by the heratige, by the Dockers Clock.
I have also seen some Milatery activity there late night, jeeps and trucks, but this could be training. I also find it intresting that thay have recently demolished a brige that allowed you to access that area.
The main doors ive seen are further up the system, by were the Irish ferry used to be. Strainge thing is there is still high security there even after the ferrys have moved. seems strange to me

I live in the Stanly Road area and can see the activity from my home, i would love to go and route around there

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 01:09 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
have you thought about a long range scope or hi powered bi-nocs ???

it is a safe way of seeing whats going on.

any more info would be great, there was a similar set up in Cardiff however it was decomissioned and removed/destroyed during the recent building changes in Cardiff, esp the one under the BT building / old cardiff arms park stadium..

snoopyuk

top topics

join