It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me find pics of D&M on mars...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
I think it was on enterprise mission there were good pics of a certain angle of the D&M pyramid on mars... it showed a view from almost ground level of the tunnel comming out of the right side. You could see the round entrance. Anyone know where it is or have it? Could you guys help me find it?

Thanks

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm not sure what this D&M Pryamid is... but I'd like to know more. Got any good links to info?

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hello. Google is your friend.

Here is some more.

Read all about it here.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
The pyrimid, to me, doesnt look like its made of naturally. but then again im no geologist.

The best thing would be to send a rover to it to do GPR (ground penetrating Radar) as well as take some images from the ground.

People listen, never judge a book by its cover, things arent always as they seem.

And i mean that in the perspective on the skeptics. Sometimes we look ffor too many things that just arent there, we miss the obvious.

But then again like i said eariler im no geologist lol

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
heres some info:

mars-earth.com...

but there is a pic that shows the corridor that goes to right left from ground level

thats the pic I want to find

I believe this really should be in ancient civilisations BTW

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I was very intrigued by the face originally until I saw some of the skeptic data... I must admit, I'm more fascinated by the pentagonal pyramid now.. it seems too symmetrical and precise to be natural.

top topics

join