It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how do they treat the people?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
well i was wondering after i read the forum stating the nwo to be good how the laws treat the people any answers?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
well, that is probably one thing we will never 100% know. From the general thinking at the moment, i expect that if the NWO does come to power, we will have to endure a society of much tighter surveillance, they would know where everyone was, and what they are doing.

I have the theory that it will be in a sense, similar to communism. Everything will be state owned, and no individual would be allowed to run a business. I also think that there would be some sort of democratic system, but totally different from todays. Each candidate would belong to the same party, similar to communism.

Generally, i can see a huge reduction in freedom for the people, and possibly widespread population control.

Anyway, i like to keep an open mind on things, perhaps the NWO does not exist, or perhaps it is already here. Only time will tell.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
no matter what kind of power they retained and what levels of technology they have ascertained so far from the shadow black budget, they are still human and must adhere to the will of humanity! well at least they better.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 04:48 AM
link   
It's obvious to me that they aren't going to be nice people that give us everything we want. I would personally expect a lot of children to be taken from homes for ritualitic sacrifice and all people that don't worship satan will probably be killed. We could have chips in our arms to monitor us and take away our personal freedom. Some people expect this to be nothing more than communism reborn but to me it is clear that this isn't the case. The Ex-Head of the FBI has come forward and talked about the CIA kidknapping and ritualistically sacrifising children. They would make this planet into a new hell so that they could fulfill their religions prophecies of Satan rising up and taking over. I personally don't think this will happen but they do and it is them trying to make this happen that will take away all our freedom.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by ReturnOfTheOutlaw]

new topics

top topics

join