It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where are the supposed Illuminati websites?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   
illuminati.org was hacked so I never got the chance to see it, any other supposed websites?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
The Illuminati, if they exit, would not have a website.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
just do a google search, there's loads of illuminati websites, even better if your looking for some info, check out google video

All the best... ian

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I know that they aren't supposed to have websites, nevertheless they might have a front organization messing with the occult garbage they love do the talking.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Try finding their front companies. The network of the corporation is how they operate.

The Corporation is rampent with secret societies. If your not a Freemason and your in the Corporation your just small fish.

Kind of like how the CIA works. They'll have an innocent looking office however if your the right sort of person then behind the bookcase you go, up the stairs to God knows where.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
ATS Council Forum

Any questions? lol

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Huabamambo
Try finding their front companies. The network of the corporation is how they operate.

The Corporation is rampent with secret societies. If your not a Freemason and your in the Corporation your just small fish.

Kind of like how the CIA works. They'll have an innocent looking office however if your the right sort of person then behind the bookcase you go, up the stairs to God knows where.

What are you talking about??

You are just making things up, or just repeating things that you read on the internet! The Freemasons in America are not that popular at all!

Ugh...

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Seem pretty popular to me. Almost every major town and city has a lodge in America.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Here's an Illuminati site done by a mason meant to educate the public. Enjoy.

www.illuminati-secret-societies.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Well, I'm not a mason, but many of the men in my family are, and a few of the less reputable members of my family have not been welcome in that organization. My father always told me "you'll never meet a good mason who isn't a good man, but that doesn't mean that all masons are good masons either." I've generally got a pretty high view of them, and I've even considered going to inquire about their organization and see what exactly it is that their fellowship does for a man.

So I'm not "in the know", and I don't know exactly how prevalent Masons are. What I do know is that I've run into a lot of them in the two unions I've worked in. I've worked out of 4 locals in 2 different trades- the Business Agents at each one are Masons, and one of those is the brother of the president of the union. That's only counting the ones who I could identify by their rings.

I can also say however that I've never been denied any advantage because of not being a Mason. My brothers and I are all good union men and hard workers, and that was enough for our BA. When there was a meeting, we showed up. When there was a picket, we asked if they wanted us there. When there was a political activity, we volunteered. None of we three are Masons, but that never hurt us.

I see very little evidence for the idea that not being a Mason makes you "a small fish", at least in those organizations where I have encountered Masons in positions of authority.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Speaking of small fish...

Maybe one of the masons here or a family member of a mason can verfiy this as well but this guy Bo whose father is a Freemason was given a small golden fish that he was told to present to any mason incase he ever got into trouble. He was also told to keep this quiet ofcourse. Bo obviously didn't take his fathers' wishes too seriously because when we was drunk he let one of his friends take pictures of said fish. Somehow this all came to light and Bo got into some deep #.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Lets try to keep on topic, which is that there are Illuminati Websites.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
thanks snake for the link

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
Here's an Illuminati site done by a mason meant to educate the public. Enjoy.

www.illuminati-secret-societies.com...

Interesting site. How can you tell it was done by a mason though?

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   
No Website but a book from 1788 - The Iluminati - Written in German - But if someone wants to buy it I can translate

Iluminati Book on Ebay
There is also a picture (painting) of the Illuminati Founder Adam Weishaupt in the Book.
Maybe this is a little key for all those skeptics out there.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snake Plissken
Speaking of small fish...

Maybe one of the masons here or a family member of a mason can verfiy this as well but this guy Bo whose father is a Freemason was given a small golden fish that he was told to present to any mason incase he ever got into trouble. He was also told to keep this quiet ofcourse. Bo obviously didn't take his fathers' wishes too seriously because when we was drunk he let one of his friends take pictures of said fish. Somehow this all came to light and Bo got into some deep #.

Er... no. Never heard of such a thing. Anyone presenting me with a goldfish asking for help will be despatched immediately to the nearing aquarium. Or perhaps chip shop

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
You know it's not much use having a non- 33rd degree mason tell what masonry is all about. If all Masons were into the supposed plan occuring, then the whole thing would fall apart.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
The games of Rosicrucians, Illuminati, and other secret societies...

Here's a preview -

: Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
The front page is archived here. web.archive.org...*/www.blacklabyrinth.com... if you remember the exact URL you might find it in here.

Looks Latin to me.

: Originally posted by saint4God
Huzzah! Good call here too!

Around a circular maze with an 'all-seeing eye in the middle', it says:

una infinitas

abominatio nascitur autumno

hic est tuum temptamen quod temptat tua potentia

viginti tres gradus ad summam potestatem

I tried to translate it on the other thread, but if anyone can do a better job, I'd like to hear it.

[edit on 27-12-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
You know it's not much use having a non- 33rd degree mason tell what masonry is all about. If all Masons were into the supposed plan occuring, then the whole thing would fall apart.

With respect, Nakash, your post highlights the lack of understanding thats out there about freemasonry. Allow me to 'illuminate' you.

1. Freemasonry consists of three degrees. There are Side Orders available to freemasons who have completed these three degrees if they wish to join. One of these, the Ancient & Accepted (Scottish) Rite goes to 33 degrees. There are others that go to 97 degrees, BTW. Other Side Orders do not have numbered degrees at all.

2. In the USA the position of 33rd degree 'scottish rite' freemason is honorary, and I believe there are hundreds of thousands of them in total. In the UK in the A&A there are just a handful of them (it might even be 33).

When you talk about '33rd degree freemason' you should make it clear whether you are talking about a Scottish Rite freemason, or one of the other side orders like the Memphis Rite.

I'd also be interested to hear your perspective on how a senior freemason in a Side Order can be superior to another senior freemason in a completely different Side Order, and how either of them could possible be senior to one in Craft Freemasonry, given that Craft freemasonry 'pulls the strings' in the Side Orders.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
You know it's not much use having a non- 33rd degree mason tell what masonry is all about.

Then why listen to anyone claiming that there is a conspiracy in masonry? They're not 33s.

Saint4god, thats a topic that should be discussed in the ATS games forum.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join