It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone Else Seeing Demon Eyes on TV?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Most of the time, I wear glasses to watch TV, but for about 2 weeks now, when I take off my glasses and there is a live person on TV without my glasses, people have slits for eyes like the one that was published of Condi.Been to the doctor, eyes are fine.If you have noticed this, please share.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
you weren't watching "X2: X-Men United" were you?

Seriously though, I don't watch TV so I probably shouldn't have commented, but I couldn't resist!

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by unmarked01
you weren't watching "X2: X-Men United" were you?

Seriously though, I don't watch TV so I probably shouldn't have commented, but I couldn't resist!

Nope..How does one live without watching TV?
What do you do instead?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
maybe thats a sign you should keep your glasses on....

you don know that Condi has very dark eyes, and that shows differently on TV, just like people with light blue eyes...right ???

otherwise we would all has a race have 'demon eyes', once everyone gets red-eyes fron camera flashes.

live condy and her 'demon-eyes' alone, will ya ...

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
That photo has been debunked as photoshopped, so not sure what ur seeing or experiencing. And in reference to your question, no i haven't seen any type of eye slitting or glowing demon eyes like what ur referring to. I have 3 monitors running tv all day long so ill keep a "slitted eye" out for them.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
The photo you have shown was indeed photoshopped.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Original image:

It was a contrast issue.....

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
poor Condy ....tsk, tsk... mean mean people !!!

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Dul;

I know that.Being a photofinishing engineer, I could tell that it was fake, but USA Today published it as real, so were they just being mean to poor Condi?

[edit on 26-12-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I look at alot of people's eyes on tv and they just look very cold and distant. Particularly politicians and businessmen. Meh, maybe its my depression

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Peyres
I look at alot of people's eyes on tv and they just look very cold and distant. Particularly politicians and businessmen. Meh, maybe its my depression

Perhaps it is like that movie where some normal people could SEE an alien and some could not?
I understand that look from the 'talking heads' too..

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I've not notice any such eyes. Other than the ones my wife looks at me with when I change the channel while she is watching something.

However, imagine Condie's look, the one she is using, after hearing her say, "Hi, I'm from America and we're here to help."

Yikes!

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I'd like to jump in here and claim i too have seen these. But i havent.

You bet i will be on the lookout from now on.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:40 PM
link   
lol

got to love photoshop

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by FEMA
I've not notice any such eyes. Other than the ones my wife looks at me with when I change the channel while she is watching something.

However, imagine Condie's look, the one she is using, after hearing her say, "Hi, I'm from America and we're here to help."

Yikes!

Yes, I bet that photo went over lik a lead baloon to ethnics groups who believe so much in the 'evil eye'

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I'd like to jump in here and claim i too have seen these. But i havent.

You bet i will be on the lookout from now on.

It is only when 'live' people are on TV, not commercials or reruns.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

As long as you are not seeing stuff like this I wouldn't be worried about it.

If you do see stuff like this, I'll help you get to the top of the broadcast building to blow up the dishes

[edit on 26/12/2005 by Umbrax]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

As long as you are not seeing stuff like this I wouldn't be worried about it.

If you do see stuff like this, I'll help you get to the top of the broadcast building to blow up the dishes

[edit on 26/12/2005 by Umbrax]

Nope, have not seen these since I was an Earthmother.;]
I worry you see things like this for real the way you change your avatars..

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Now this is scarey.....

As Mrs. Bush explains to Charles that they'll be snacking on babies later with Karl Rove, he desperately tries to catch the eye of his assistant to get him out of there to somewhere he can drink this whole visit out of his head.

[edit on 26-12-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Now this is scarey.....

As Mrs. Bush explains to Charles that they'll be snacking on babies later with Karl Rove, he desperately tries to catch the eye of his assistant to get him out of there to somewhere he can drink this whole visit out of his head.

Now, why did you have to go and tell all their secrets ??? can't truts you with nothing ...!

and the ababies werent for snack, they were for dinner...she her starving eyes, and his drooling lip....

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Now this is scarey.....

Very scary, it is showing up in papparazi pictures too...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join