It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Child Guru stops ageing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I just came across this after a recollection from my deep past and thought I must share it with you as I feel it is of most import.

Q: Who Is Guru Adrian?

A: 300 years ago, aged seven, Adrian Speshelperson discovered the Secret of Eternal Youth with his Jnr Science Kit, and has not aged a day since. Now he means different things to different peoples of the world: In France hes The Guru You Have When Youre Not Having A Guru. In Australia he's The God of Fun. In Japan, The Guru of No Wave Consciousness.

Link (requires Flash plugin)

Learn about the fascinating "Adrianetics" :

Q: What Is Adrianetics?

A: Adrians revolutionary Philosophy of Fun,
Adrianetics, or Adrianism, is an ontological paradigm that helps us master consciousness and avoid becoming Groan Adults.

A new paradigm?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Ummm.I dont know what to make of it?...
Did they have junior science kits 300 years ago?
I dunno.Is this real....?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
I say this as kindly as I can.

What is this stupid crap?

This is not ATS material.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Guru Adrian was the first "Indigo Child" and the beginning of the Paradigm shift I've read so much about on ATS.

AmIRight...orrAmIRight?...Awright

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
there is a forum for dreams correct?

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Yeah there is a dream board i believe.There is also alot of dream talk going on right now in several threads here in paranormal.On another note I did write a long post an hour ago based on this thread but the title was already taken so i lost my whole post and i got discouraged....I will make another soon.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
This whole Adrian thing is the brainchild of an Australian-born artrist:

To allay your fears that the guru might be some sort of 21st-century cult figure, ready to prey on weak human minds: Guru Adrian is the “non-prophet” brainchild of Australian-born artist David Wales. Now living and working in New York, Wales is determined to establish fun as the basic ingredient of life in the Naughties.

Guru Adrian’s revolutionary philosophy of fun — Adrianetics, or Adrianism — is a belief system to help us master consciousness and avoid becoming Groan Adults.

the.honoluluadvertiser.com...

As finagpointa has a second thread about this same topic in BTS about Guru Adrian I'm closing this thread.

Please post your comments here:
www.belowtopsecret.com...
www.belowtopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join