It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perth Bell Tower - Penis of Osiris (Masonic)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   
I thought you may all be interested in this article.........

PERTH BELL TOWER - Western Australia

The bells are placed at a height of 23.5 metres (925 inches (9+2+5=16). Sixteen is The Tower in the Tarot, the biblical Tower of Babel. In freemasonry the Tower of Babel figures in the 21st degree of the Ancient and Accepted Rite and in one of the degrees appended to the Order of the Knights Templar Priests.

The government claims that the bells will be hung at this height to reflect their original position at St Martin's but the church has hung its new bells a stage lower to improve their performance. (But then it could have something to do with the temperature-for bells read balls- reversed symbolism?)

The 7-storey tower pierces the sky at 82.5 metres (3247 inches 3+2+4+7=16). Maybe the bell tower should be renamed the Tower of Babel.
Around the base of the octagonal bell tower is a set of 3 rounded copper sails. Copper is a sacred metal, a symbol of the sun, that is to say Osiris/Horus.

ellisctaylor.homestead.com...

let me know what you all think.

Kind Regards
Merger

[edit on 25/12/05 by Merger]

Edit: Removed copy and paste. Added link.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
This information sounds perfecly correct to me. Nice find...

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Hi Merger,i have a hard time getting my head around these types of concepts or theories.

From that article it states that the pyramid was about to be capped but could`nt until the bells rang has it been capped yet?

Also if the ringing of the bells was the final piece of the puzzle of Osiris,what if anything you believe occurred when it did or since they have rung?

Thanx for the info on the discussion group in Perth relating to such topics, i`m Christian, although i`m interested in learning more on these topics, feel reading here on ATS and links provided by members is more than enough to make my brain overload as it is and look forward to peoples thoughts and responses to what you`ve posted.

Edit to add
Thanx for the link over the next couple of weeks i`ll read it and put any questions i have to it here

Cheers Merger

[edit on 25-12-2005 by gps777]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Dear gps777,

I'm glad you'll stick by with what you believe in. I believe that everyone has their own choice in belief systems and they have a right to do so. My best friend is a devout catholic, he thinks all this is crap, yet we are still best friends.

The mental work we do, as well as the discussions we have, have nothing to do with religion, even though religion is brought up sometimes, its to do with the overall scenario of what is to come on this earth. You can still be a christian and practice the mental exercises we do - there's no harm there, and you will still benefit. You learn to look within yourself and learn why you think the way you do, and correct any negative aspects of the mind in that regard.

If you're still interested in knowing more of what we do, PM me. Its good to learn these things face to face with other than to sit behind a computer screen and read all of it.

With regards to the pyramid, i have no idea.... I just came across that article recently.

All the best
Merger

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
In the new testament in ,mathew 24,7 it talks about the antichrist and the END TIMES, it says that kingdom will rise against kingdom and nation will rise against nation (this is talking about world war 1, the first time in history when the world was at war) that this generation will NOT pass away until the end comes,so people who were born before 1914 some of those will not die before the return of christ, people born at that time now are 92 years of age,so the end must come soon, so it looks like everything is going to plan,and we have to SEE THE SIGNS.(antichrist illuminati?) mike

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
Hi StMichael, thanks for your insights!

I used to be a revelations addict in the past, but have moved on. My recent research states that revelations was re-written by the illuminati to suit their own agendas. There is what is called End Times programming where a false messiah will be cloned and be portrayed as the return of jesus....the NWO will be his holy empire.

Kind regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Revelations are an important part of the bible,and most people think that most of the important info regarding the end times is in the final book,bear in mind that the king james version was written 400 years ago. The bible has many pieces of the puzzle scattered throughout,when you get the correct pieces and put them in place you get the full picture. When you look at life now, that is also a picture puzzle and as you see the prophesies occuring which is also another piece of the puzzle of life , when you compare the puzzle picture in the bible with the puzzle picture of life the two are coming together as duplicates, we are now searching for the Anti Christ , and then the end will come,mike

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   
And to think I see it everyday.

I read somewhere that it was designed to be much taller than it is now.

And that link is interesting, I see Perth in a different light now

new topics

top topics

join