It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Spitefully Swallows Cell Phone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
A Missouri woman swallowed her boyfriend's cell phone to keep it from him. I would have liked to have been a fly on the wall while that spat was taking place.

www.theregister.co.uk...

We've all been there. Your spouse or loved one drives you to the breaking point, and you have no other choice than to swallow their cell phone.

A Blue Springs, Missouri woman was the latest victim of cell phone rage. She swallowed her boyfriend's mobile in mid-argument because "she didn't want the boyfriend to have it," according to a report in The Kansas City Star. The phone became lodged in the lady's throat, and she was rushed to the emergency room.

"Police responded to a call about a non-breathing person about 4:50 a.m. in the 3000 block of Southwest U.S. 40," the paper reported. "Police arrived and found that the 24-year-old woman was having trouble breathing. Her identity was not released."

The poor lass still had the phone wedged in her throat when she got to the hospital. ®

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 2005/12/25 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Mwooohahahahahahahaahahahahaha.....

Sorry...

Stupid woman, what was she thinking? even if she did manage to successfully swallow it, she would have had the added complications of the battery breaking up inside her...Not nice to think about, really!

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I actualy feel for the girl, she should have just slamed it to the ground breaking it into thousands of pieces. I bet her husband is one of those jerks that lives with thier cell phones attached to their ear. or when they are not actualy talking on it they still cant let go of the thing. He probably has already caused traffic accidents, held up checkout lines, and all the other things that the cell phone gabbers are prone to do.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Whatever happened to logic, say throwing it into water or smashing it ?
smh sorry no sympathy for stupidity

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

Whatever happened to logic, say throwing it into water or smashing it ?
smh sorry no sympathy for stupidity

Good point, this chick was obviously not thinking, If I were her I would have simply sent out a million text messages piling up a bill for the chap.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

abcnews

A woman who police thought purposely swallowed a cell phone during an argument with her boyfriend last week likely was assaulted, police said.

The bizarre incident that sent a 24-year-old woman to the hospital is now being investigated as an assault, and police have a suspect, Sgt. Allen Kintz of the Blue Springs, Mo., police said.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 2005/12/27 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
It had to have been shoved down her throat by somebody else. I mean how does one even begin to swallow a cell phone? But then again, how does one get a phone shoved down their throat without some other kind of trauma (scratches and bruises) to their face.

Strange story!

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I don't think I've ever seen a cell phone that I could swallow. Even the smallest I have ever seen is still too large, in my opinion.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
A little update on this, turns out the boyfriend has been charged, if this is true, this guy, is some nasty peice of work.www.msnbc.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Here's another link to the arrest story:

www.kansascity.com...

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well, the woman may have been forced to swallow a cell phone, but here's a guy who swallowed the memory chip of his faulty cell phone:

Man Swallows Cell Phone "Memory Chip."

Here's another.

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
here's a guy who swallowed the memory chip of his faulty cell phone:

Man Swallows Cell Phone "Memory Chip."

Here's another.

It amazes me sometimes at people are actually capable of doing.

top topics

join