It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope calls for a "New World Order"!!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
JUST LETT'N YA"LL KNOW ...

This is from 2005 .. someone dug up a very very old thread.
This is NOT Pope Francis ...

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinci
My gosh guys. Be serious, somehow I doubt the POPE is in on the job. "New World Order" if you think about it is a pretty generic phrase, especially when you're talking about governments and whatnot. Maybe you guys shouldn't be getting so excited and whatnot.

Sorry, your conjectures and kindly generosity toward the Pope are misplaced.

20-30 years ago (I began studying globalism due to my job as acting Director of the University Library Special Collections Dept in 1965) I began to speculate that the NWO folks would HAVE to incorporate the Vatican and RCC in their tyrannical schemes.

It was just logical to me. Given the billion plus RC's and the power of the Vatican, there was just NO WAY that they were going to achieve their goals and ignore it. And, they were highly likely not going to be able to destroy it.

Besides, it is their style to infiltrate, incorporate and RUTHLESSLY USE every group they can. It turns out, that's exactly what they've done with the Vatican.

Cris Putnam and Tom Horn in PETROS ROMANUS document via thousands of pages of supporting evidence that THAT is exactly what has happened and far longer ago than I imagined.

Now, their new EXO-VATICANA further documents the Vatican's collaboration with the NWO and the UFO ET/fallen angel critters toward setting up the tyrannical one world religion to usher in forced global worship of satan himself.

This quote on the cover says or points to the hideous horror of it all:

Christians will not immediately need to renounce their faith in God "simply on the basis of the reception of [this]new unexpected information of a religious character from extraterrestrial civilizations. However, once the "religious content" originating from outside the earth "has been verified" they will have to conduct "a re-reading [of the Gospel] inclusive of the new data . . .
--Vatican Astronomer [Connected with Opus Dei] Father Giuseppe Tanzella-Nitti

[color=6699FF]There's no hint of the absurdly stupidity of the notion that humans have little to no means to "verify" anything from a group of critters with evil spiritual forces transcending our time and space . . . and technologies that have demonstrably bent time and space. What idiocy to think such could be reliably "verified" through our normal capacities or any other mortal capacities.

And now this past week Pope Francis has evidently come out overtly supporting the NWO???! Sigh

Anyone thinking all the above is benign is in an alternate reality that will not prove very protective, to say the least.

edit on 13/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix tags

edit on 13/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: grammar

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I've seen such retorts for more than a dozen years online.

I find such an allegation off the wall ignorant of the varieties of earnest, serious human perception and understanding.

All the more so with an INSTITUTION as large, complex AND AS FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS as the RCC is. Even the incredible tome the formal CATECHISM has plenty of contradictions. No, I will offer no examples. Folks can search them out, if they wish.

The RCC has everything from gay humping prelates to hyper traditionalists . . . from Communist supporters to hyper-capitalists . . . from Maryolaters to authentic Christians . . . from tyrannical ruthless satanic globalists to humble parish priests doing their best to love folks into the Kingdom of God.

And there's a huge and wide continuum of folks' understanding of the intricacies of the RCC dogma and practices. And there's a wide difference from parish to parish and particularly culture to culture.

Then throw in flawed teaching; flawed memories; aging memories . . . your chagrin at someone who knows and understands the RCC DIFFERENTLY than you do--sounds haughty, arrogant, rigidly narrow and cheeky.

In this particular case, it appears to be blinding you to more important truths under all the chaff and petty details. The Vatican hierarchy has long been dedicated to the NWO as Putnam and Horn in their massive (particularly with the DVD that includes much of their sourced materials) Petros Romanus well document such a horrific heretical and hyper-hypocritical stance and reality re the RCC--based on thousands of pages of the RCC's own documents as well as extensive other research.

edit on 13/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: addition

edit on 13/4/2013 by BO XIAN because: fix tags & additions

new topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join