It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Pope calls for a "New World Order"!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
This just in:

Unite against terror, Pope says in Christmas speech
Reuters - Sun Dec 25, 7:02 AM ET

VATICAN CITY - Pope Benedict, in his first Christmas address, on Sunday urged humanity to unite against terrorism, poverty and environmental blight and called for a "new world order" to correct economic imbalances. The Pope made his comments to tens of thousands of pilgrims gathered under umbrellas in a rainy St Peter square for his "Urbi et Orbi" (to the city and the world) message and blessing.

It's all here...

On the holy day of Christmas, he calls for the whole world to join the War on Terror... and the New World Order!!!

...I guess that that speaks for itself, ain't it?

I'm fed up, now. I was a catholic until today... I'll go ask for an excruciation. I do not wanna be associated with this antichristian church any longer! Who's with me?

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 25/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

[edit on 25/12/05 by Echtelion]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted at the exact same second as you. I can't believe this statement.

Should make for interesting discussions.

"Do not fear; put your trust in him! The life-giving power of his light is an incentive for building a new world order based on just ethical and economic relationships" -- Pope Benedict XVI

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It seems to me,that IT HAS BEGUN!...the aliens are on there way..just like i seen in my visions...

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
magicpriest, what does it have to do with aliens? You're joking, right? Please elaborate if not...

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I'm 100% sure that the pope will probably be the false prophet. Too much of a heretic and too much strange things going on in the Vatican. By the way, I bet you don't know what the word Vatican means:

Vatis= Serpent

Can=city

The serpent's city. Scary huh? Check this antichrist slideshow out:

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

I'm a former Catholic by the way (my Mom is Catholic and my father is a lapsed Lutheran, Jewish mother, Lutheran father). So don't accuse me of Catholic bashing or any other stupid thing like that. I'm just a truth first person, and I don't really hold to the pope since I am now of a Protestant sounding theology.

[edit on 25-12-2005 by Nakash]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
I'm 100% sure that the pope will probably be the false prophet. Too much of a heretic and too much strange things going on in the Vatican. By the way, I bet you don't know what the word Vatican means:

Vatis= Serpent

Can=city

The serpent's city. Scary huh?

I didnt know that..very intresting

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Wait, My translation is pretty incorrect, it's actually:

Vatis=divining

Can=Serpent

the divining serpent. Still pretty bad.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
yawn.

show me where the pope's reference equates to the definition of NWO around these parts ?

could he have just meant a "dawning of a new day" ?

PS there is a gigantic difference between vatis and vati. similar doesn't mean the same !

can anyone find the italian he used, so we can get all translations ?

[edit on 25-12-2005 by syrinx high priest]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Wait, My translation is pretty incorrect, it's actually:

Vatis=divining

Can=Serpent

the divining serpent. Still pretty bad.

Is the pope suppose to be the false prophet?

[edit on 25-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I'd have to say that the top enemies of Christianity will come from within, not from Aliens, foreign religions, or secular ideologies. It's the most logical assumption, and the one our scriptures expect us to take.

Vati:

catholic.archives.nd.edu...

Soothsayer, prophet, diviner

Latin Grammar aids:

www.nd.edu...

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
yawn.

show me where the pope's reference equates to the definition of NWO around these parts ?

could he have just meant a "dawning of a new day" ?

[edit on 25-12-2005 by syrinx high priest]

Did you even read that news article or what? Benedict XVI clearly said "New World Order", not "dawning of a new day", "new global order of societies" or whatever. And yes, he explained his conception of this NWO in a few sentences, and it's also right in the article:

"A united humanity will be able to confront the many troubling problems of the present time: from the menace of terrorism to the humiliating poverty in which millions of human beings live, from the proliferation of weapons to the pandemics and the environmental destruction which threatens the future of our planet," he said.

"Do not fear; put your trust in him! The life-giving power of his light is an incentive for building a new world order based on just ethical and economic relationships," he said, speaking in Italian.

He is clearly referring to the development of a global order under which the whole world is united, that is ruled by "economic and ethical relationships"... which means, from a political perspective, the rule of a worldwide legislative/economical political body that has the power to both fight terrorism on a large scale, insure the application of environmental law and provide economical infrastructures to "fight poverty" (which will eventually end up being fighting the poor themselves!). It's important to know how to read, and especially between lines, with this kind of people... I mean the global elite.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
They're now moving towards consolidating all the Worlds religions, under One Church, then next it will be One Monetary System, then One World Government.

The end is nigh, & the Savior is yet to be seen....or has He...

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I don't see what the big deal is.

People jump around on the smallest of things....

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I think Pope John Paul II also called for a "New World Order" on New Years. I saw it on ATS, so it should still be somewhere on this board.

Very odd indeed.

Edit: Found it

"VATICAN CITY - Pope John Paul II rang in the New Year on Thursday with a renewed call for peace in the Middle East and Africa and the creation of a new world order based on respect for the dignity of man and equality among nations."

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 25-12-2005 by AlienS]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Oh great. Just when i was getting my faith back. There's something rotten in the Vatican.

This does wonders for my catholic faith.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:11 PM
link   
I think I can take the pope down..he's an old man after all, how hard can it be?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Well if the Pope was in charge of the new world order then it would tie together several things.

1. Tricks most of the world into followin him/her/them. - Largest Religion all forms of Christianity.

2. The idea of non-human beings being incharge of the new world order. - The Pope from the picture on that site dose not seem human to me and this isnt just because of the pointy ears.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I hate it when people on ATS jump on every little thing like its the end of the world.

I need to speak my mind on this one.....

Jumping on this because he says "new world order" is stupid.

If he wants to "trick" people he better damn well get out there and start tricking because I havnt seen him much on tv or such lately have you?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   
many people have responded with negative comments about the NWO. How do we know that the NWO will not be a just form of world rule? What if when it comes into order, if ever, it acheives what the pope calls for in his message..an end to poverty and terrorism?
just trying to look on the "brighter" side of possibilities...

blueangel

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlueAngel
many people have responded with negative comments about the NWO. How do we know that the NWO will not be a just form of world rule? What if when it comes into order, if ever, it acheives what the pope calls for in his message..an end to poverty and terrorism?
just trying to look on the "brighter" side of possibilities...

blueangel

Lets hope you are right..but the odds are against you..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join