It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

best place in the world to visit?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Bermuda is a fantastic place....very beutiful, very green,very clean.

The Outer Banks NC is also a fantastic place. Great Beaches, not too commercialized, just right.

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
For an "adventure" holiday i'd have to say Eygpt, Exploring the pyramids, visiting tombs and you can even ride a camel!

For a "Relaxing" holiday i'd go with Las Vegas, or Florida

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
for relaxing and little else, St. Barths is the place to go. Excellent food and amazing beaches (and lots of good looking people -men and women)

for amazing beaches and sight seeing - greece. Santorini is my favorite island.

Ireland is great - the people are a blast and there's lots of things to do and see

I'd love to go back to Japan but the wife has a million other places she'd rather see first.

My all time favorite, and the place I'd go to once a year if I could, would be Bali, Java and Moyo Island in Indonesia. Alas, being an american and a jew is somewhat not a good mix for the region.

The people, the sites, the food are all amazing. Nothing like Borabudur at sunrise with an elephant ride back to the hotel (although that's not wise given the earthquake damaged areas but the volcano erupting as the sun rises is probably a hell of a site). Moyo Island has some of the best diving in the world and there is no better place to completely lose yourself and forget about life for a few days.

check out amanwana and amanjiwo at www.amanresorts.com

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Probably the best all round place to visit is the Big Island of Hawaii - particularly Hawaii Volcanos National Park, Kailua-Kona, and all around Mauna Loa.
www.nps.gov...
www.decadevolcano.net...

Another "best place" is Haleakala on the island of Maui
www.skimountaineer.com...
www.nps.gov...

posted on Jul, 1 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
how about fantasy island, a fake but so real place every man wants to be at.............

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join