It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missle fired at Transport Aircraft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 01:16 AM
link   
QUOTE:

24 December 2005; 11:50 PM EST: The pilot of an air cargo transport carrier that departed from the Arctic Circle early this afternoon en route to various locations in North America reported that a missile or rocket had been fired at the craft shortly after takeoff. The specialized carrier was at an altitude of 5,000 feet and climbing when the pilot observed a "missile" that was quickly closing in on his transport. A tragedy was avoided only by the installation and use of a classified anti-missile system installed on the cargo carrier in late 2001. Radio transmissions between the air cargo carrier and the airport, monitored by the Northeast Intelligence Network, revealed tense moments aboard the aircraft. The pilot, however, reported that the deployment of the anti-missile system worked and that the missile missed its intended target.

UNQUOTE

www.homelandsecurityus.com...www.homelandsecurityus.com...

This is absolutely appalling.

Read the article and share your onion.

EDIT: onion=opinion, my bad. And Merry Christmas!

[edit on 12/25/2005 by Genfinity]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   
With no ligitimate news sites carrying this story, it's bunk, plain and simple.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
been a while now and cant see anything official about it, seems like a load of rubbish to me.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Click on the link, read the entire article, and get back to me.

www.homelandsecurityus.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   

FBI spokesman Ebenezer S. Crooge, talking to a number of reporters in a hastily arranged news conference

The pilot, identified as Christopher Kringle, reported the sighting to the air traffic control center at Boston Logan International Airport and was instructed to immediately land his craft

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Doesn't it suck when you don't read your own article?

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I did read it, lol. I read it, rolled over it, and ran with the spirit of it.

Hint: onion

At any rate, we got our order from Kringle Inc on time so Im assuming he is okay.

Merry Christmas everybody! Ho ho ho!

new topics

top topics

join