It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: "The Indigo Revolution" to debut at World Indigo Weekend

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
"The feeling of others emotion. This is probably why IC's have a higher rate of paranormal experiences. "

I don't know much about IC's, but I have awareness of others emotions, if someone is angry a get a strong felling that the air around them is dark and they make me very uncomfortable. I sense that what they are saying is far from what they mean and I just want to avoid them. My mother and father say that they have the same ability it seemed natural to me.
I see a lot of debate on rather it is real. Does anyone have information on where we can find facts on this topic? I would like to learn more on it.
I cannot debate on what is true, I just don’t know. I only want to understand.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
exodus2006.com...

Above is a bible code mentioning these children.

The famous American psychic Edgar Cayce supplied a strong, albeit brief, indication of this timing in, when he said:

“With the storehouse, or record house (where the records are still to be uncovered), there is a chamber or passage from the right forepaw [of the Sphinx] to this entrance of the record chamber, or record tomb. This may not be entered without an understanding, for those that were left as guards may NOT be passed until after a period of their regeneration in the Mount, or the fifth root race begins.”

The fifth root or fifth age of us, as a people starting over anew after learning from our mistakes. Think Atlantis and what happened when technology lept over our spiritual growth and destroyed that then, but that is another topic.

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

In the bible it talks somewhere about in those days (end days), the children will prophecy and other gifts will come upon them. On the other hand some people mention (eg. sherry shriner) how the indigo children are star children seeded from extraterrestrials (some say fallen angels) and will help them usher in this new world order in these days. All and all I don't have a firm belief from hearing other people's opinion about it. I am just silently asking God for the truth in all things daily and being patient and watchful above all and He has shown me more wisdom than I can say. (humility/humble)

The indigo children: I believe they are here and have been here for awhile, but what will be their purpose is still my question? For light or for dark. Honestly, it's probably a little mix of both as in everything is not perfect and everything can be corrupted. On this subject though I still have to silently wait.

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
Yesterday, my son and his mother returned an electronic drumset he had received as a gift that wasn't working properly. It had orange drumpads and silver cymbals. When they got to the store to return it, there was only one set left. Either this model was super popular or super defective!

Anyway, they took the last set and some demo batteries and were bringing it home when my six-year-old son said, "Wouldn't it be great if this set was green (his favorite color)?" His mom told him they were probably all the same color (there is no indication of the color of the set on the outside of the box; the pads in the picture on the box for both sets were purple). Get the new set home and open it up, there are green pads and gold cymbals in this set!

This morning, I go to J-in-the-B for blueberry french toast sticks for my boy and a breakfast sandwich for me. The guy manning the drivethru is just putting the napkins in my order and getting ready to hand it to me when I think, loud and clear, "Please don't forget the syrup for my boy's french toast sticks." The guy stops, looks in the bag, then goes back to a rack at the pass thru from the kitchen, and puts a portion of syrup in the bag!

Coincidences? Inconsequentialities? One thing is for sure, they are not isolated incidents.

Yes! Green drum pads and forgotten syrup are signs of the next evolutionary step for mankind! All hail the Indigo!
(sorry couldn't resist)

I was born in 1970 and have things like this happen almost daily. I have no idea what color my aura is (I'm thinking purple w/ a hint of lime
). I have some of the qualities of the so called indigo children, with exception of being a self-important spoiled brat w/ ADD (although I may have restless leg syndrom, does that count?).

If man has evolved into a bunch of snotty, stuck-up, self-important brats, this is a step in the WRONG direction!

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Unfortunately, the term 'Indigo Child' means to 'indicate'. This is in full swing to bring out to the public who has special abilities so the elite can monitor and tag them so that they can not be a threat to the possible NWO and to use them for their own agenda.

I read a previous post that all children are special and that they pave the way for the future....... i totally agree, my child is special, is she indigo? no. she's special because she has an individuality and personality unique like no other, just like every child.

If you do know a child to have extra abilities, just keep it to yourself and don't advertise the fact......the child will appreciate this in their own right.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacman
exodus2006.com...

Above is a bible code mentioning these children.

The famous American psychic Edgar Cayce supplied a strong, albeit brief, indication of this timing in, when he said:

“With the storehouse, or record house (where the records are still to be uncovered), there is a chamber or passage from the right forepaw [of the Sphinx] to this entrance of the record chamber, or record tomb. This may not be entered without an understanding, for those that were left as guards may NOT be passed until after a period of their regeneration in the Mount, or the fifth root race begins.”

The fifth root or fifth age of us, as a people starting over anew after learning from our mistakes. Think Atlantis and what happened when technology lept over our spiritual growth and destroyed that then, but that is another topic.

www.newdawnmagazine.com...

In the bible it talks somewhere about in those days (end days), the children will prophecy and other gifts will come upon them. On the other hand some people mention (eg. sherry shriner) how the indigo children are star children seeded from extraterrestrials (some say fallen angels) and will help them usher in this new world order in these days. All and all I don't have a firm belief from hearing other people's opinion about it. I am just silently asking God for the truth in all things daily and being patient and watchful above all and He has shown me more wisdom than I can say. (humility/humble)

The indigo children: I believe they are here and have been here for awhile, but what will be their purpose is still my question? For light or for dark. Honestly, it's probably a little mix of both as in everything is not perfect and everything can be corrupted. On this subject though I still have to silently wait.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Just curious as to whatever happened with the gathering of the purple?

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
You missed the indigo revolution? It was subtle. Not everyone will notice at first. You might think you have a slight headcold or something. Its not something the average person can take in all at once. Give it time. It will come to you.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Surprisingly, aside from the spoiled brat behavior, and the rage thing, the list describes me to a 'T.' I always knew there was something strange about me.

But since I won't be joining any cults, buying any books, or t-shirts, or any other assorted mechandising attempts... I guess I'll miss the mothership when it comes.

I think a lot of the negative reactions on this board are directed more at the parents and the people profitting from them. Its not the kid's fault their parents are getting conned.

They could be special, and they could change the world. Anything would help at this point...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just read a fantastic article in the Spirit and Destiny mag March addition about IC. Homeopathy Therapist Mary English said "When looking at their birth charts I was astonished to see that many of them had planets clustered in six of the 12 astrological houses"

Mary looked at 100 childrens charts and 94% had the cluster. Experts are now saying it is more than just a theory and they belive there is solid evidance to prove something is taking place!

Mary noticed in her practice that children where more intuitive than she had ever come across before as well as sensitive

Check out this FREE website to look at your chart.
www.astro.com

How it works: The chart is divided up into two sections via a thick black line in the middle. You type in where you were born, what time etc and then it automatically brings up your chart. In one half of my chart I had seven planets and just two in the other half. My two year old also has 7 planets in one half and just three in the other. My husband had five clustered together
Indicating he is a possible indigo chid I don't know? He was born in 1978 however I was born in 1973 and I am far more psychic and intuitive than my husband.

A 37 year old woman was featured in the article as being an IC, I am 32 born in 1973 so this girl is older than me but I read it as people born in the mid 70's. OBVIOUSLY a few IC'S slipped the net before the mid 70's then!!
I do know that everybody's aura changes colour depending on your mood effected by energy levels and illness.

according to the article I read anyone born after 1998 is a crystal child.

And after that it is going to be Rainbow children. Mixed coloured auras!

Well I keep an open mind on this matter but my little girl was 2 on the 13th of Jan this year and already she is showing signs of being intuitive! I can't explain it but my husbands work storage warehouse is a converted metallic barn and it is huge!! My LG was looking under the car as is she was looking for something specific. I asked what she was looking for and she replied HORSEY as in horse. No-one had mentioned a horse previously, nothing remaind indicating it used to be a barn, there where no animals in the fasinity as she gets cows mixed up with horses sometimes bless her so my husband and I where gobsmaked!

One day I was changing her nappy and she came out with "The light is coming" OMG I freaked out!! Where the hell did that come from? I can not explain that either. Yesturday I was in a world of my own thinking about giving her a bath. I noticed her staring at me and I kid you not, she said out of the blue "Bath Mummy" Like she had read my mind. I don't have a bath routine with her either so it isn't as if she was expecting a bath and she wasn't asking for a bath, she has never asked for a bath.

On Christmas day year before last my friend Stuart killed himself. My LG was in bed a few weeks ago and I said to my husband it sounds like she is talking to someone and playing with them. She was having fits of laughter and chatting away. I listened outside her bedroom door for a minuet and it was enough to scare the xxxx out of me. She said very clearly "Hi stuart, Hiya Stuart, Hello Stuart" It may have been her imagination playing with a teddy bear pretending it was Stuart Little as she love the films 1 and 2 but she hadn't seen them for a while. It is possibly the explination for this occurance although initially i freaked out at first!

Anyway this is a fairly good website
www.starchildascension.org...

I am highely intuitive and have had strange phenomena happen to me all my life. If this IC thing is true I'd be inclined to belive I am one of them.

I do know people are experimenting more and they are searching for alternative solutions because churches and religions just don't seem to do it for some people any more but they need something spiritual to feel whole. Hense new age hostelic treatments, meditation, yoga, learning to use tools as guides such a tarot, runes, pendants as dowsing tools connecting us directly to the universe or the creator itself. There is a shift going on, many people are calling themselves lightworkers. IC's prehaps? So many people are learning how to connect to the angels and spirit world or are becoming interested in the chakra's even OBE's, witch craft etc. I'd agree a gateway is being opened. Wheather I feel comfortable putting a label on it I am not sure I am happy completely with the term IC. I am still sitting on the fence.

Could it be that it has always been around but we are more open to talk about un explained phenomenom? Maybe people were more embarresed to talk about things before the 70's due to conditioning equelling repression of expression. I don't know but just a thought!

Parapsychology studant

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I had just finished reading your post, Earth Angel, and I went into my room to hang up a sweater. My 6 yr. old son had left the TV on in there when he left with his mom a half hour earlier. Nickelodeon was on and as I was hanging up my sweater, an ad came on, and it was the first time I had heard it, for a new movie coming out soon - Stuart Little 3, The Call of the Wild. I mean, it was just a few seconds between finishing reading your post and going into my room when it came on. It is the first I have heard of this new movie, too.

How's that for a kismetic synergistic cowinkydinky?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I had just finished reading your post, Earth Angel, and I went into my room to hang up a sweater. My 6 yr. old son had left the TV on in there when he left with his mom a half hour earlier. Nickelodeon was on and as I was hanging up my sweater, an ad came on, and it was the first time I had heard it, for a new movie coming out soon - Stuart Little 3, The Call of the Wild. I mean, it was just a few seconds between finishing reading your post and going into my room when it came on. It is the first I have heard of this new movie, too.

How's that for a kismetic synergistic cowinkydinky?

No Way how strange!! LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earth Angel

Just read a fantastic article in the Spirit and Destiny mag March addition about IC. Homeopathy Therapist Mary English said "When looking at their birth charts I was astonished to see that many of them had planets clustered in six of the 12 astrological houses"

Mary looked at 100 childrens charts and 94% had the cluster. Experts are now saying it is more than just a theory and they belive there is solid evidance to prove something is taking place!

Could you give a link for this article? I think it may apply to me, if I understood you correctly. I was born in 1981, which is well in the range.

Thanks

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarlemHottie

Could you give a link for this article? I think it may apply to me, if I understood you correctly. I was born in 1981, which is well in the range.

Thanks

www.astro.com...

Happy to help

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I believe I may be an Indigo child.
I was born in the 90's and seem to meet the criteria.
However, I am still unsure, due to the fact that the "impatience" I have, is caused by my ADD. ADD and ADHD are also a trait of an indigo child.
The main reason I think that I may be a indigo child, is that I can hear radio waves.
Anytime there is a radio, or television, or even when someone is on the phone, I hear a strange high pitched noise. No one else seems to hear it. I don't even have to be in the same room as the device. I have heard it in school, when I am in a building with no electronics and the building next door is using their television.
There is one last thing that might set me as an indigo child, but I do not have enough proof to suppor it.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh spare me....every single self identified indigo child I have ever met was noting more than a self absorbed brat.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Great. I thought we killed this indigo kid crap in another thread. Guess not.

The atributes that are supposedly related to indigo kids dont have jack to do with "special powers" and other assorted crap. If you read the list of indigo traints, you will see the description of an undisciplined spoiled child.

Has it dawned on anyone that since these indigo kids are supposedly born 1975 and after that these traits have alot more to do with the lax, overly permissive parenting that seems to have sprung as a result of all these child psychologists?

I have seen this supposed indigo children, and I have seen their parents. If our future of a great enlightened new world is in the hands of these little terrors, then we are doomed.

They do not have proper suspicon of authority. That was the hippie generation that rightly questioned the actions of their elders. No, this new generation of kids has no respect for authority because they have no respect for anything. Not people, not animals, not each other. Their parents let them run amok and do whatever they want without disciplining them when they are doing things that are flat out wrong. The woman who lives accross the street from me has some kids who could be described as indigo kids by these new age flunkies. And out of control brats they are. I have listened to her talk about how they hit their grandparents. I have watched the kids as they throw things at adults, run around in the street, and break things that don't belong to them. Their mother doesnt even raise her voice. Are these kids special? No. Psychic? no. Spoiled?

ABSOLUTELY.

On another note, this indigo kid crap is typical new age nonsense that really preys on the yuppies. Im sure at their indigo child conference they will sell loads of crystals, beads, and "vibrational" tools at well above their market value. And these idiots will gladly pay for them.

I have no respect for the New Age movement in general, as it is generally built on a lack of balance and feeding people pipe dreams and fluffy bunny visions. Life is a balance of all things.

This is just the latest in a long line of new age scams. Remember that chick up in Washington state who made millions claiming to channel some ancient alien Atlantian named Ramtha?

This is the newest incarnation of the crap.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Experts are now saying it is more than just a theory and they belive there is solid evidance to prove something is taking place

Anyone who cites astrology as 'proof' of something isn't an expert.

posted on Jun, 22 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Anyone who cites astrology as 'proof' of something isn't an expert.

Astrology is proof that some people have some interesting beliefs.

But I'm no expert.

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Is your faith in mankind so low that you dismiss it as crap? Is your ego in the way of putting trust in a fellow human being like an Indigo? Will you not accept his/her guidance for the sheer fact that it poses as a blow to your self image?????????

posted on Oct, 2 2007 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StreetCorner Philosopher

A. There are no Indigo children...it's a sham, just like cult religions, New Age mumbo jumbo.

B. No I would not accept their guidance or trust their judgement...your talking about someone who thinks they possess special powers. That alone would dissuade me.

Sorry I have raised 8 kids (5 boys, 3 girls), and while some are smarter than others, some more athletic, etc...not a one of them is anymore "special" than the others...and they damn sure don't posses special powers!!! unless you consider not cleaning a room, or talking back a special power...more often than not it leads to a special foot in the ass

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join