It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can somebody explain something to me?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
If the NWO would bring on the end of the world, why would they want to create the NWO?

Most of the people in the NWO seem to believe that such an entity would bring the end closer, why would they want that?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
From my perspective of it is-God vs Satan both have their followers,and for all i can imagine satanists look forward to the coming of the anti-christ as the Christian`s look forward to Christ`s return.

In a nut shell anyway.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
From my perspective of it is-God vs Satan both have their followers,and for all i can imagine satanists look forward to the coming of the anti-christ as the Christian`s look forward to Christ`s return.

In a nut shell anyway.

So they are actual worshipers of Satan? It just doesn't seem to make any sense. If it went as the Bible says, Satan gets the dirty end of the stick, why would he ask his followers to bring it more quickly?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by No1tovote4
So they are actual worshipers of Satan? It just doesn't seem to make any sense. If it went as the Bible says, Satan gets the dirty end of the stick, why would he ask his followers to bring it more quickly?

I believe the elite of the NWO are yes in fact Satanists not all elite know they are furthering the NWO`s cause,Yes Satan is going to cope some stick along with alot of people,obviously Satan cares only about himself and as many people that he can take from knowing and from accepting Christ as their Lord.Its a tug of war God------people--------Satan in the end yes Satan losers he knows this already,its up to the individual to choose which way they lean.

As far as his followers and bringing more quickly,it`ll happen when its the right time to happen,no sooner.Take Hitler for instance my opinion is that he tried to usher this very thing in and failed simply because he tried and it was`nt meant for him,even tho there are people here who would say Hitler was a Christian.I have a lot easier time believing G.W is.

Anyway thats it in a little bigger nut shell,my opinion of it anyway and more than likely others.

Oh but none of it really matters when where who or what,all that really matters is what side you choose,tho it is fun to watch unfold i must admit.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   
As far as his followers and bringing more quickly,it`ll happen when its the right time to happen,no sooner.Take Hitler for instance my opinion is that he tried to usher this very thing in and failed simply because he tried and it was`nt meant for him,even tho there are people here who would say Hitler was a Christian.I have a lot easier time believing G.W is.

It would be difficult to believe that W is really a Christian. While I am not, I grew up in a pentecostal household and fully understand the predictions in both the old and new testaments relating to the end of the world. It is interesting to me that people with that knowledge would work toward that end. Much like, even not being a Christian, I would never take a mark on my hand or forehead.

It just seems that if you want control of the world you wouldn't want it to end soon afterward. Plus, they must know that Christians would fight them pretty much every step of the way.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   

It just seems that if you want control of the world you wouldn't want it to end soon afterward. Plus, they must know that Christians would fight them pretty much every step of the way.

I can understand this so can everyone i`d guess,but thats from a human earthly perspective not Gods or Satans,Christians are mean to fight it only in the spiritual sense not the physical,you can only save yourself and tell others how to be.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by gps777
[ I can understand this so can everyone i`d guess,but thats from a human earthly perspective not Gods or Satans,Christians are mean to fight it only in the spiritual sense not the physical,you can only save yourself and tell others how to be.

However, as God does so Satan must work with human free will. At some point the humans are making decisions directly against their goals. It doesn't seem logical to work towards such an unlikely goal. Some wouldn't believe in the end of the world, but some clearly would and the conspiracy would fall apart quickly. Too many in the nation understand the religious ramifications to ignore them and work towards a goal that would 'immanentize the eschaton'.

top topics

join