It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

destined for eternity of badness and cant get out....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:31 PM
link   
well you know how theres suppose to be balance of yin yang good and evil in the world and all people are suppose to balance out the world........ well what about the poor people? the people that are bullied and threatened for life? the less fortunate? and the just plain losers? why are they destined to be like that? well most make it out somewhere good but the others....... there stuck like that forever and commit suicide and go to hell..... get what i mean? some people are destined into badness and well cant get anything good........ but the rich people are here to balance us out but why did whatever force create or help shape our world need to make the less fortunate have lives so sucky?

mod edit, spelling in title

[edit on 22-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I'm ot seeing a paranormal connection here.
Is there something I'm missing?

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Well, maybe this isn't 100% paranormal, but here is discussed a quite interesting topic that could pick several people's attention.

Destiny.

We've already discussed of it before, but still thousands and more words could be spent about it.

Without stretching far away from the subject of the topic, more than destiny i'd speak about Karma.
I think that when we die, our souls don't simply go to "hell/paradise", but throughout time they reincarnate in several bodies (not necessarily human), in order to learn. The lessons we don't manage to understand during one given life, we're bound to learn them in the following ones.

Maybe, thos people Pointlessness is talking about, in their previous life/lives were dispotical, or particularly greedy, or who else knows... probably their life was unbalanced, and so now they have to pass through "tests", in order to learn and grow.

The family we are born in, some important events or choices we have to face in our life, they are not a coincidence.

new topics

join