It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

is disease natures or government population control?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm studying at a college near my place because you can get a lot of good classes for like literally free if you have a good academic record. So I'm stocking up there before I move onto something big.

Btw, I'm not debunking this thread at all.. I just realized my other post sort of sounded debunk-ish.

I've been thinking. I like your theory, fishmaster, and it makes sense to a point. Perhaps the reason why the results aren't as big right now is because they're still in 'testing mode'. Perhaps a real outbreak is still yet to come.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 02:22 AM
link   
That doesn't really make sense, Yuriko....there's no "community college" equivalent for medical school...well, I suppose you could be studying outside the United States, some places have a bit different programs.

As far as the thread topic: Ok, no one has answered my question. If the government is funded by taxpayers, and the companies that give the government kickbacks is funded by consumers....why would they want to kill any of them off? We are no where NEAR overpopulation, and most people are choosing to have children later in life now, helping lower the population as older people are more likely to have 1-2 kids instead of 3-5. So, remind me again why the government would want to kill they're moneymakers off?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Here's my 2 cents:
I'd say the culminating target of an engineered plague (if such DID indeed exist) wouldn't be the whole of a country's pop. but rather those which in their mind 'hog' government resources - welfare folk, the disabled, pensioners and so on. Similarly, large pharma corps. don't really concern themselves with the wellbeing of the aformentioned income bracket groups. In fact, if you were a severely ethically-challenged drug magnate, you could (secretly, of course) unleash a nasty pandemic of something very virulent - that picks off the hapless street bums in a most unpleasant manner. This then scares the richer yuppies #less and they pay up for your pre-manufactured plastic wrap solutions for the said pandemic, thus neatly inflating your income. ...Tamiflu, anyone?
Unless, of course, we are considering some twisted throwback into eugenics/racism. This is almost definitely worse but that is not to say less likely.

A slightly more useful suggestion (Iguess?) - read Saturn's Race by L. Niven. And/or the Starfish trilogy by P. Watts. Great forays into the bioweapons paranoia - and bio-educational to boot.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I still don't think the government would consider using bioweapons just to knock off the welfare folks and homeless. I mean, honestly, does it makes sense to use billions and billions of dollars and decades of research to do what the Republicans have already started doing by proposing cuts and possibly trying to eliminate welfare/medicare? This "final solution", in the Republicans' eyes, would ultimately either kill off the homeless/welfare people or make them work harder to survive, thus making them benefit society. Lots more efficient than using a weaponized form of a genetically engineered bug to systematically kill them off and risk infection in a mall in San Fran or, god forbid, and airport in LA or NYC. Just a tad bit too risky for everyone, even if they do have a cure ready.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   

That doesn't really make sense, Yuriko....there's no "community college" equivalent for medical school...well, I suppose you could be studying outside the United States, some places have a bit different programs.

You are truly an arrogant prig. I don't think Yuriko said anything about "community college" Dr. Insults. It seems to me Yuriko was also evasive in her answer because she is afraid you might be a stalker.

Do you have to insult everyone in your path? What is your character flaw that requires this behavior? You must have serious self esteem issues.

ON TOPIC: I believe there has been a system of depopulation in place for quite some time. At least since the Nixon administration, where he put Kissinger in charge of putting together a depopulation agenda. There's a memo on a thread here that contains the whole program.

For example, HIV.....developed at Camp Detrik in Maryland. Spread purposely in Africa through a smallpox or hepatitis vaccine laced with it. Spread in New York City through a hepatitis B vaccine specifically marketed to homosexuals....also laced with HIV.

......the truth is out there! *starts whistling the theme to The X-Files*

[edit on 29-12-2005 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
If you read my entire thread instead of taking it out of context, Mr. Limbaugh, I said she could be studying outside the US where the medical school system is different. Also, she mentioned "getting some classes out of the way before medical school", which you cannot do in the united states as you can for undergrad via community college. Like I said, read the whole thing, there wasn't an insult in it.

"I believe there has been a system of depopulation in place for quite some time. At least since the Nixon administration, where he put Kissinger in charge of putting together a depopulation agenda. There's a memo on a thread here that contains the whole program"

Cite cite cite. Shame.

"For example, HIV.....developed at Camp Detrik in Maryland. Spread purposely in Africa through a smallpox or hepatitis vaccine laced with it. Spread in New York City through a hepatitis B vaccine specifically marketed to homosexuals....also laced with HIV."

First, Cite cite cite, second, The HIV virus cannot live in a vaccine, just as it cannot live outside the human body for more than ~48 hours. How would it have survived the trip to Africa and the immunization process?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"TARGETING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM In 1960, one million people were injected with cancer viruses under the auspices of the polio vaccines for which the Clinton administration later had to publicly apologize. This is actually controlled genocide."

Here is a case of planned genocide by the CDC that Clinton later apologized for. This is fact. This isn't fiction. This isn't a conspiracy theory. This really happened and President Clinton later apologized for it.

source: www.consumerhealth.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
From your same source:

"Then AIDS was created with the marriage of the sheep virus and the cattle bovine virus. In 1978, we injected 2,000 homosexuals in San Francisco with the Hepatitis B vaccine laced with HIV viruses, killed all 2,000 of them and spread it to South Africa."

Okay...maybe I'm missing a step here, but where did he go from infecting 2,000 San Fran homosexuals to South Africa?

"After this event, the Haig-Kissinger depopulation policy was made known through the Executive Intelligence Review magazine (March, 1981)"

Am I honestly to believe that someone you thought was smart enough to create a depopulation program would be stupid enough to allow it to be published in a Journal? Aren't these the same guys you said were killing microbiologists to keep it a secret? Why wouldn't they kill whoever was writing this story?

Also, are you attempting to ignore the fact that in Africa, where HIV is supposed to have began infecting humans, there is a fairly prevalent virus known as Simian Immunodificieny Virus, very very similar to HIV and could possibly be the precursor?

There WAS a theory that, since the polio virus has to be cultured in live tissue to survive, that the kidneys of certain monkeys or apes were used that were infected with SIV, thus causing an accidental transmission to the patients.This, however, has been refuted by the Wistar Institute in Philly because only macaque monkeys were used; they cannot be infected with SIV despite laboratory trials, the virus just doesn't have the right surface receptors.
www.avert.org...

Also, how do you explain the fact that AIDS began showing up in Africa in the 1950s?? news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
From your article:

Aids was first identified in the early 1980s, but the first case of the disease may have occurred much earlier - in Africa in the late 1950s.

It says, "the first case of the disease MAY have occurred much earlier - in Africa in the late 1950s." MAY!

It sure might have, but it didn't.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Copy of the memo outlining the Haig-Kissinger "Depopulation Policy"

web.archive.org...://www.africa2000.com/SNDX/nssm200all.html

This document is quite long and has obviously been reproduced. I throw it out there. Take it for what it's worth. I assure you, it's quite real.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:42 PM
link   
nature.com
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
www.cnn.com...
www.ishipress.com...
news.bbc.co.uk...
aids.about.com...

It seems the world disagrees.

Mod Edit: to restore thread format

[edit on 29-12-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I find it curious that you completely ignored this:

"TARGETING THE IMMUNE SYSTEM In 1960, one million people were injected with cancer viruses under the auspices of the polio vaccines for which the Clinton administration later had to publicly apologize. This is actually controlled genocide."

Here is a case of planned genocide by the CDC that Clinton later apologized for. This is fact. This isn't fiction. This isn't a conspiracy theory. This really happened and President Clinton later apologized for it.

You change the subject back to AIDS. You, like a lot of people, want to stay in denial that this happened. This should show everyone what the CDC is capable of. The President of the United States apologized for the planned genocide of one million people....with a VACCINE laced with something that didn't belong there. Yet, you find it hard to believe it's been done many other times? That just isn't logical. Maybe they don't teach logic in med school? I don't know because I went to business school, and learned most of what I know in the real world.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Can you find the speech or document in which Clinton apologized for the "controlled genocide", because it apparently is not on the internet anywhere other than your one site, which also doesn't cite it's source, just an anonymous "statement" by the former President.

[edit on 29-12-2005 by bsl4doc]

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsl4doc

As far as the thread topic: Ok, no one has answered my question. If the government is funded by taxpayers, and the companies that give the government kickbacks is funded by consumers....why would they want to kill any of them off? We are no where NEAR overpopulation, and most people are choosing to have children later in life now, helping lower the population as older people are more likely to have 1-2 kids instead of 3-5. So, remind me again why the government would want to kill they're moneymakers off?

you r indredib stoopid. They will kill off africans and asians other drains on the international economy, not their own. sheesh, some people !

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Huh?

Okay, um, you do realize that viruses and bacteria aren't specific for races since there is little physiological difference between the races. If you create something that targets some unknown "asian" gene, that means anyone whose great great great grandmother was asian would die, too. So, you expect that America, the melting pot of the world, could pull off a disease the only kills specific ethnic groups, which really aren't pure ethnic groups, anyways?

Also, I'm going to retiterate my question to Excitable_Boy before this other guy hijacked the thread to post nonsense:

Can you find the speech or document in which Clinton apologized for the "controlled genocide", because it apparently is not on the internet anywhere other than your one site, which also doesn't cite it's source, just an anonymous "statement" by the former President.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Here is an interesting letter from Boyd Graves looking for an apology for the genocide perpetrated on Africa by the United States with HIV.

www.boydgraves.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
And this proves...what? It's a letter written by a man with an agenda citing anonymous documents. It's just as credible as if I sat down this second and wrote a letter to GWBush saying I have a piece of paper I found somewhere that proves we never landed on the moon and I want an apology now. Also, he refers to HIV as the "HIV enzyme". There is a world of difference between a virus (a piece of DNA or RNA encapsulated by a protein capsid and sheath) and an enzyme (a catalytic protein that allows the standard free energy of a reaction to be lowered through binding and conformational changes). This makes me doubt he really knows what he's talking about.

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Black people have a gene called CCR5 Delta 32+. (I mean Brown people too.) On the opposite end of the spectrum is CCR5 Delta 32-. The CCR5 Delta 32- is a mutation of the original CCR5 Delta 32+. The only people who have the Delta 32- gene are White people--Nordic Europeans.

An excerpt from: www.stewartsynopsis.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
First off, I just read the entire Kissinger memo, and not once does it mention KILLING people as popoulation control. NOT ONCE. It states that family planning, technology to increase food supplies, and access to contraception should be used in certain areas and countres to control the population and keep it under 8 billion, which we have currently achieved. Show me the disease and genocide portion of the memo, please.

As for your second post, read up on CCR5 delta 32. Not only is it a mutation that is only about 700 years old, but it has NOTHING to do with race.
www.as.ua.edu...

Contrary to your source and statement, Africans tend, not always, but tend, to have the CCR5 32- gene, meaning it either is present as an inactive allele, or the mutation has not occured in their population. CCR5 delta 32, (actually, the CORRECT nomeclature is delta 32 form CCR5 allele), is an abnormal gene, meaning few have it. Only 10% of Europe is considered a carrier of this gene, so, does that mean only 10% of Europe is "in" on this AIDs scheme? Also, how can you honestly expect any credibility when you defend a source with a source by the same man that is in question? Oh, and since you were the one complaining about someone talking about AIDS in this thread, why do you keep bringing it up?

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Oh, and since you were the one complaining about someone talking about AIDS in this thread, why do you keep bringing it up?

AIDS is certainly appropriate to discuss in this thread if you read the title of the thread. The statement I made a little while back was in regards to you ignoring the information on Clinton's apology regarding our government purposely giving 1 million people cancer in 1960 under the guise of a polio vaccine. I said it was convenient that you ignored the topic and went back into discussing AIDS.

I didn't complain about anything. I made an observation of your behavior, which is what most people do with such information: go into denial.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join