It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

two mouths , all the better to eat you with:P

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
ok , so what if one is " none functional " its still dammed strange

link

enjoy

[edit on 22-12-2005 by ignorant_ape]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
A very strange mutation indeed..

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This is what gets me...

I'm going to smoke it up and eat it," he said.

From the article. Yikes...would you eat that? Hell no.... It reminds me of the Simpson episode where Bart catches a fish with 3 eyes from the lake that the nuclear plant was dumping into. Well, Mr. Burns said it was ok and just a small mutation.....until Marge served it to him for dinner. BTW, he refused to eat it.

Back on topic.....

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

"It's probably a genetic deformity," he said. "I don't think there's anything wrong with it."

I'll bet the other fish didn't think so. Poor thing must have been the butt of all the jokes. Or the mouth of them. (Insert a witty remark here.)

Very odd, indeed. It looks almost as though two fish that didn't quite develop. Siamese-twin rainbow trout?

posted on Dec, 31 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
This is what gets me...

I'm going to smoke it up and eat it," he said.

From the article. Yikes...would you eat that? Hell no.... It reminds me of the Simpson episode where Bart catches a fish with 3 eyes from the lake that the nuclear plant was dumping into. Well, Mr. Burns said it was ok and just a small mutation.....until Marge served it to him for dinner. BTW, he refused to eat it.

Back on topic.....

yup that 3 eyed fish name is blinky i've even got a wind up toy of him
. as for the rainbow trout i agree siamesse twin or it could be an evolution step

posted on Jan, 2 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
It's not another mouth IMO its looks like the skin from the bottom of the mouth has been removed from the jaw-bone. Thus making it look like another mouth.

top topics

join