It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs / Hitler / Faeries / Fallen Angels?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
If you read the Noah's Ark story in the Bible, we learn about the Nephilhim, a race of "giants" that were the basis for "men of renown" in those days. God flooded the world (partially) because of these evil beings.

Compare this with the Atlantis story, of a race of powerful beings who were swept beneath the sea.

The Celts beleived in the Fomorians (whose name literally means "Spirits from Beneath the Sea"), and refered to them as Demonic Giants.

Hitler claimed to be in league with beings known as the Vril, who again, are referred to as evil giants, who also claimed ties to Atlantis.

Things get stranger still, when you start looking for the motivations of these Giants throughout so very many of history's cultures...

The Nephilhim of the Old Testament, wanted to interbreed with human women, producing hybrid offspring. In Celtic Myth we again see the Hybridization theme played out as the Fomorians intermarry with the Tuatha de Danan (Faerie folk), and then again later as the stories of "Changelings" come about, and the supposed Faeries replace human children with Faerie children who grow to adulthood and intermarry with their true human neighbors. And finally, Hitler had all sorts of weird ideas when it came Hybridization. He beleived the Vril's pure blood was his key to the future (thus his obsession with the 'angelic' blonde hair and blue eyed appearance).

And then after the fall of Hitler, we entered the UFO age, where once again we tell stories of 'otherworldly beings' who have an interest in Hybridization. I've heard all sorts of things about Alien Abductees who claim Aliens were trying to empregnate them, so they'd have half-human, half-alien babies...

I'm not really making a statement, that I beleive all these things are Aliens, or that I beleieve that supposed UFOs are really Fallen Angels (though I am a Christian). Rather, I am asking the question-

"What's up with this trend of evil critters wanting in on our genepool?"

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Hitler claimed to be in league with beings known as the Vril, who again, are referred to as evil giants, who also claimed ties to Atlantis.

Please can you provide the primary sources of this assertion about Hitler?

Cheers.

Rob.

[edit on 22-12-2005 by d60944]

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPK1
If you read the Noah's Ark story in the Bible, we learn about the Nephilhim, Compare this with the Atlantis story, of a race of powerful beings who were swept beneath the sea.

"What's up with this trend of evil critters wanting in on our genepool?"

I also beleive that "aliens" are of satanic origin.

I heard someone say that Atlantis was the world that was destoyred by the flood of Noah's time, could be.

This intermarriage was done the first time was an attempt of satan's to stop the coming of Jesus by tainting the human gene pool.

satan is probably still trying to stop Christ's return and probably trying to get rid of the Jewish people still. God said there would be a remnant of Israel alive when He returned. satan could be trying to make God into a liar.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
"God said there would be a remnant of Israel alive when He returned."

How did u come about this statment.

And it also sounds like with the word "remnants" in that sentence, sort of implying after a nuclear hit, say.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt

I also beleive that "aliens" are of satanic origin.

Humans have accumilated over 7,000 years of written and recorded history devoid of 7 consecutive days without war, killing, and destruction.

Humans view themselves as smarter and more powerful than all creatures on Earth. Yet, they are the only species that kill for fun, and they are the only species whose members have effectively sought genocide. No other creature on Earth has demonstrated such a level of intolerance by trying to eradicate an entire species from existance.

I believe "humanity" is of Satanic origins.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I partly agree, and i don't think aliens are any more influenced by Satan than we are.
Good and bad exists, i think everywhere, and we have a choice.
And so do the aliens.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I believe that not only is man now in contact with species from other worlds but has been for some time. According to the Bible a third of the stars of heaven are under Satanic rule, so it may be that other creatures elsewhere are in league with him to our demise. Even more so since now they know the time is short. I gues there are three or more types to contend with. Angels in human form, aliens (geys,Serpents) etc. The Nephelim (polluted human gene pool types). Demons, disembodied spirits of the Nephilem.

I am a believer in the so called "gap" theory in Genesis. The Earth had a prior creation of reptillian creatures that rebelled against God and God destroyed them. Some may have left Earth if they had some aid or help from their leader Satan. Only to return to screw up the destiny of mankind in the "Garden". The "Greys" I believe are these Serpent creatures. Perhaps guiding the powerful nations of the world, including Hitler, while it was in their interest for the killing of the Jews.

This is my opinion as I see it.

Fromabove

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   
to CPK1 is this your source page?

stargods.org...

new topics

top topics

join