It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abduction Scar Pictures PIX

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:47 AM
link   
Hey people I was going to post a reply to the other alien abduction thread but I wanted this to be more specific, rather than just stories. I've read many stories of alien abductions on this site by members, and noticed a few had scarring involved. I have two scars on either side of my torso that I nor my parents who are both involved in the medical field can explain. I am going to take a picture of them when I get back to my home in illinois, but for now I'm visiting my parents in TX. I just found these scars in the past year, and are very very disturbing. They are both about an inch long and 1/4 - 1/5 inch wide (cant find a ruler, but they are thick scars!), at almost symmetrical points on my body. When I get a chance I am going to have them professionally examined so we'll see what they are. But until then its freaky as hell.

SO anyways enough of me. I added this new thread so hopefully people could take pics or post them if you already have them, of scarring left by abductions.
Oh and one more question for abductees: What type of area did you live in when you got abducted? City, close houses, farm, etc. I always felt safe in my neighborhood because there were so many other houses around that why would aliens choose me?
Anyways thanks for your replies.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Why do the topic says pictures when there are none?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
because he wants to see pics to see if they match his

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Hey people, I'm new to this whole alien abduction whatever thing but kinda feel like i need to talk bout what happened just to see if anyone has had a simular experiance but is not totally obsessed with the fact that they suposedly got abducted. Anyway, i have never actualy been abducted at least i'm pretty sure i havn't been, but i have had servere head aches with frequent nose bleeds for unexplainable reasons. also i've been seeing weird lettering of drawngs of sorts in reocuring dreams and i often wake up crying or with weird bruises or marks on me =s anyway anyone thats had similaur experiance or stuff like that then talk cos i wanna find out if the symbols are linked or if its just my imagination.

posted on Dec, 24 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sigh. Not another misleading thread title! Ok please post these pics so we can see what your talking about.

Make sure that camera is on high resolution and in focus!!!

HO HO HO!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I’ve had multiple encounters with these unidentified creatures. I’ve seen UFOs, I’ve seen the aliens, and I’ve woken up with fresh scars that have some how healed. They match the same scars I’ve seen on other victims of alien abduction. I didn’t start having these episodes till I started telling people that I think the aliens are a lie. I told people they are really demons in physical form which I found evidence of in the Bible. When I came up with that theory only my Dad had seen UFOs. They started messing with me after that. They Showed themselves to me a dozen times over the years, and scarring me in my sleep. I believe their reaction is proof that I’m on to something. Don’t give them the satisfaction of your fear. They’ve bother me for years and I won’t give in. There all demons trying to get you to believe there aliens so one day they can be the answer to why we are here and who put us here. They are the great lie that will deceive man kind. Jesus Christ is the truth. He will set us free of there torment.

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Usually abdction follows a generational pattern. Ask both of your parents if they have had similar experiences,and or scars. Their is also some missing time to account for, do you remember anything like that?

Look forward to the pics from you and others though. I have not had any such experience myself. But I am fascinated by the whole abduction phenomenon.

My peope have a different take on the abduction thing. (Native American)

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Buffalo Voice
Usually abdction follows a generational pattern. Ask both of your parents if they have had similar experiences,and or scars. Their is also some missing time to account for, do you remember anything like that?

Look forward to the pics from you and others though. I have not had any such experience myself. But I am fascinated by the whole abduction phenomenon.

My peope have a different take on the abduction thing. (Native American)

This thread is from 2005.
I seriously doubt this person will come back with any photo evidence - 4 years later. Thats how it works here: Start amazing thread and post of promises to show amazing evidence....than never return.

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

top topics

join