It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam covert message in trial?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Is it just me or was Saddam trying to send morse code message by blinking is eyes repeatedly during the trial footage on TV?

I did not have time to copy. If he does it again, I will record it and try to decode the message if any. Maybe he was just tired/bored, I don't know.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufia
Is it just me or was Saddam trying to send morse code message by blinking is eyes repeatedly during the trial footage on TV?

I did not have time to copy. If he does it again, I will record it and try to decode the message if any. Maybe he was just tired/bored, I don't know.

Didn't see it but maybe morse cose or something similar? I know from reports that he was a member of the intelligence community before his rise to power. I know we have a dialect in the community for any hostage taking and communicating via a recorded event of thier supposed whereabouts and conditions ,as a friend in the community told me not long ago. I even think there was a movie or some such that had something like this in it, where the recorded message was analysed (sp?) and the prisoner was blinking "torture". Good catch if it is so.

BTW the picture you chose as an avatar is funny.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Dunno..but i´m afraid of what gaiaman predicted he would say before the execution. And what that would cause. If i remember it was something about "i´m probhet mohammed reborn and will now die as a martyr" And that was predicted to cause a whole ww3..dunno..when you read about billy meier/nostradamus/gaiaman predictions they all say the same, and that is SCARY.
-aape

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
They all predict this?
So do you think they will execute him? seriously?
Would be weird if he did say it as his last words.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   
They all predict ww3 and mishappenings which have come true to this point. Only gaiaman predicted about saddam. Meier predicted that bush jr would continue his fathers war which would be the start of ww3, nostradamus predicted something similar. Dunno..we will see during next 6months if more things will go right.
-aape

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is really interesting! I'm going to tape hsi trials (or find them somewhere) and have a look.

If he is, it's a very clever way to communicate to his follwers.

top topics

join