It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3 Stabbed at Notorious B.I.G. Record Party

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Gangsta rap is just the most ridiculous thing in the world. It's not even music or even entertaining and the death toll of the industry is making Iraq look like a Sunday School picnic.

Three people were stabbed early Wednesday at a Manhattan club that was hosting a record release party for a new collection of duets featuring slain rapper Notorious B.I.G.

Detectives also were investigating a shooting near the club, named Exit, that occurred around the same time. It was unclear if the two incidents were related.

Authorities could not confirm reports that the party was attended by Sean "Diddy" Combs and Notorious B.I.G.'s mother, Voletta Wallace. The two co-produced the new "Duets" record, which pairs the rapper's vocals with Eminem, Jay-Z and other artists.

Police said that at 3:10 a.m., patrol officers heard gunfire at a parking garage near the club. Inside, they found three men with gunshot wounds; all were taken to the hospital in stable condition.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Gangsta rap is just the most ridiculous thing in the world. It's not even music or even entertaining and the death toll of the industry is making Iraq look like a Sunday School picnic.

I am not a huge fan of rap, but I do appreciate the talent of some. But the majority of the people in it are just exploiting the same things over and over. Women, Liquor, Drugs etc.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Hip-hop has changed from a form of expression to expliotation. The art was lost in exhange for fast money and fame.

join