It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

government 9/11 plot revealed in 1998: Global Cleanse 2000

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
hello ats. my first post here.

three years before the government toppled the world trade center and performed a "token attack" on the pentagon, researchers uncovered a secret research paper, "global clense 2000", that outlined long term population thinning strategies.
www.arcticbeacon.com...
the program, scheduled to begin soon after the new century was designed to eventually spark a highly volitile religious world war for populartion reduction.

www.infowars.com...
www.bloginservice.com...

this is the very beginning of a global campaign of "faction one" (who controls the "bush cabal") to fan the sparks that will be the fire of a highly destructive world war three.

(edit to improve grammar)

[edit on 21-12-2005 by agent Wsmith]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Who names a project like that Global Clense 2000? Thats a break from the normal code naming of projects. Secondly, NASA? No way would NASA be involved in projects like that. NASA research is a stepping stone to Aerospace programs. The whole things smells of BS.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
have a look at the links.

the plot was "revealed to" nasa scientists. nasa was not involved in any other way.

also, the name "global cleanse 2000" is the title of a top-secret study, and does indeed sound like many similar secret research papers and studies.

we may never know what the actual name of the initiative would be.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I'm calling BS because they don't mention anything informative at all. If they were told about what the US was planning then she would know what this big disaster will be and would have told us. As soon as a book deal is involved then you know it is total nonsense.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I'm not buying it, either. It's really easy to say stuff like this after the fact.

For example, I was told by an un-named source that you would be posting this thread several weeks ago.

See?

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quest
Who names a project like that Global Clense 2000? Thats a break from the normal code naming of projects. Secondly, NASA? No way would NASA be involved in projects like that. NASA research is a stepping stone to Aerospace programs. The whole things smells of BS.

NASA does do just more just the norm. Lately they have been used for helping to find missing people -- if I am not mistaken.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
wouldn't it make sense that NASA, etc are all in good hands with the gov't? I'm not saying all of this is true, just a thought.

[edit on 23-12-2005 by psalm_of_lydia]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Yeah, I personally wouldn't trust NASA for squat. From what I've seen, they're just as corrupt as any other government agency in how they withhold information, etc.

And you know those probes that have millions of dollars put into them, worked on for years, just to fail from something like being unable to convert metric to customary? That's insanely ridiculous. You guys know a lot of things are against international law to put into space, right? Like weapons, for example? It would get the US into deep international crap if we openly tried that. So what better way to break that law than through NASA? "We, uh, the probe was unable to convert metric to customary. So it won't exactly be showing us Mars."

posted on Dec, 28 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here's some more juice:

In July 2001, Alex Jones Warned of Neoconpoops' Plan to Use Bin Laden to Attack America

Click here for video
During the months of July and August 2001, Alex Jones ran a campaign which he dubbed 'Expose the Government Terrorists' on both his TV and radio shows. He encouraged people to call the White House and tell them not to go ahead and launched the staged terror attack that would become the foundation of their push for martial law.

On Wednesday July 25th 2001, during a taping of Alex's local cable access TV show in Austin, Texas, he elaborated on how the Globalists were set to use their operative Osama bin Laden and that the preparations for a terror attack were in their final stages.

Alex didn't have a crystal ball, he merely studied the elite's propaganda and was able to connect the dots and make a prediction that would materialize on September 11, 2001.

150+ 9/11 Smoking Guns Found in the Mainstream Media

[edit on 28-12-2005 by evilution]

top topics

join