It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

tut now torturing saddam

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   

bbc
Saddam Hussein has alleged at his trial in Baghdad that he has been beaten and tortured by the Americans.
"I have been beaten on every place of my body, and the signs are all over my body," he told the court.

The former Iraqi leader had spent much of the day listening quietly as two witnesses testified against him and seven associates.

All the accused deny responsibility for the killing of 148 people in the Iraqi Shia village of Dujail in 1982.

i see US forces have been abusing Saddam husain aswell lol
as claimed by him

[edit on 21-12-2005 by bodrul]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
i think someone should ask him to show where the marks are and take photos and release them to the media .. i dont like saddam .. i also don't think if thats true we should be beating him or anyone.. unless someone attacks them and its in defense.

brian

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I really don't put much stock in anything Saddam claims. He is just trying anything he can think of to stop his trial.

The United States would not take a risk, like beating Saddam, it could be his trial at risk.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This is almost like when the cops catch a notorious cop killer. They don't lay a finger on him, and everything gets done by the book, so as to not screw up the trial.

Then they beat the snot out of him.

Hussein might get that too. Who knows how iraq will phsyically execute him. Might be a hanging, firing squad, heck, maybe even a public beheading and stoning.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   
In Iraq the penlty is death by hanging. In public no less.

Saddam will get whats coming to him.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hmmm, Saddam had no connections to terrorism?

Are you absolutely sure?

At any rate, 'our' buddy Saddam is simply utilizing Al Qaeda's playbook, Lesson 18:

Lesson 18 of that manual, whose authenticity has not been questioned, emphatically states, under the heading "Prison and Detention Centres", that, when arrested, members of al-Qa'eda "must insist on proving that torture was inflicted on them by state security investigators. [They must] complain to the court of mistreatment while in prison".

This is al-Qa'eda Rule 18: 'You must claim you were tortured'

And more here:

If captured, the manual states, "At the beginning of the trial ... the brothers must insist on proving that torture was inflicted on them by state security before the judge. Complain of mistreatment while in prison."

Americans tortured me - Saddam

Think just maybe we can get someone to examine Saddam and get pictures of those alleged torture marks he asserts he has....?

seekerof

[edit on 22-12-2005 by Seekerof]

new topics

top topics

join