It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Technology

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Can someone tell me what technology aliens bought to earth?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The stuff in their ships

What exactly do you mean?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
thats a very good question. Never thought about that. I know its rumered they helped hitler out. so maybe they gave Hitler the technology to create the new guns like machine guns. idk. just my rambling.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
The stuff in their ships

What exactly do you mean?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by roonycul
Can someone tell me what technology aliens bought to earth?

no matter that anyone says it would be Speculation .

unless they have actually been involved or know first hand of tech trade
between humans and aliens.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenosis
thats a very good question. Never thought about that. I know its rumered they helped hitler out. so maybe they gave Hitler the technology to create the new guns like machine guns. idk. just my rambling.

the romans invented a arrow machine gun .
the idea for a machine gun was around before hitler.

gatlin gun for one - circa 1800's .

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Briggs]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenosis

The machine gun was around a while before Hitler and if they were so advanced and helped Hitler it would have been a lot worse for the Allies.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:22 AM
link   
One of the things I often hear that "Aliens" brought us, is Kevlar. From what I hear it was on the crashed "Roswell" ship. There are lots of things you can call brought by "Aliens". Bottled Water is one thing that could've been brought here by "Aliens" they had to keep something to drink.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
One of the things I often hear that "Aliens" brought us, is Kevlar. From what I hear it was on the crashed "Roswell" ship. There are lots of things you can call brought by "Aliens". Bottled Water is one thing that could've been brought here by "Aliens" they had to keep something to drink.

i like the bottled water part .

im not sure and im to tired to look it up , but i think a women invented Kevlar.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Briggs]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
they dont give us anything, they work with our shadow governments scientist and lead them to the more advanced technological directions. in all honesty i dont even know if our government has full knowledge of the ET's technological capabilities. they could be governing our planet with complete control and have our government act as servants not slaves but servants. working towards a more profficient scientific advancment protocol. they do probably know some things, but the only way either you or i will ever figure out is if the ET's contact and or we have some sort of freedom of information program with our government where they tell us all they know about them and their tech. this will be the main focus of ufology in the years to come, so say stay diligent and aware. the answers may come sooner then you think.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
they must have some sort of quantum probes

cuz my first encounter invovled a situation that involved them asking me a question about an incidence that took place in my dream state, whether your dream state takes place on a quantum/sting field level or hyper dimensional level is anyones guess. they saw what happened in my dreams.

or it is simply an advanced psionic ability of their minds

ie advanced remote viewing

Remote viewing is a mental faculty that allows a perceiver (a "viewer") to describe or give details about a target that is inaccessible to normal senses due to distance, time, or shielding. For example, a viewer might be asked to describe a location on the other side of the world, which he or she has never visited; or a viewer might describe an event that happened long ago; or describe an object sealed in a container or locked in a room; or perhaps even describe a person or an activity; all without being told anything about the target -- not even its name or designation.

www.irva.org...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Alien and UFO technology has brought us all of those infomercials that want your money including Richard Simmons. I also suspect that they may have a hand in the making of Fruitcake!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
if you can remote view material objects who is to say you can not remote view manifestations of the mind???

the mind is a complex thing

astrally oriented, spiritually aware

these guys are truely masters of the universe

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:03 AM
link   
i also ponder as to what kind of hyper dimensional beams the retain, because of gravitational distortion this opens gateways to all different types of analyzing methods. different fluxuations of the beam would recoginize different wavelengths of energy manifesting into quantum particle reaction. the gravitational warp would open paths to distinguishable quantum/atomic traits. then that really would get into what kind of actual materials were assciated in the creation of the beam itself.

mabye some one with a college education can help me with this?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Get the Book, 'Day After Roswell' by Colonel Phillip Corso. He was involved with Army Research and Development during the 60's and early 70's. There is a lot of information regarding the types of Alien Technology that was recovered from the Roswell crash and intergrated into existing Army research of the time. Although some people question his claims no one questions his credentials and the fact that he was in R&D at the Pentagon.
He mentions things such as 'Night Vision, kevlar, fiber optics, high tenacity fibers, lasers, microchips, etc. etc.' I found it to be a very interesting read, especially since this is the book that the Hon. Paul Hellyer mentions in his very provocative speech recently in Canada. If you have not heard his speech then 'google' Paul Hellyer or check out jerrypippin.com website. Jerry has a link to Canadian Disclosure and there you can see and hear the speech. It is all incredibley interesting.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Well we reverse engineered the intergrated circuit from the 1947 Roswell UFO that crashed.

No, just kidding, but the IC was invented in the 1950s, supposedly by Jack Kirby of Texas Instruments. Given a few years to comprehend what it was and to experiment, the timing would be about right.

You have to admit, the IC changed everything.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by Ambient Sound]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Some people seem to have a decidedly poor opinion of human potential, and the capabilities of their own species.

Night Vision - is based on "primitive" vacuum-tube techology developed well before Roswell; the principles were known to the earliest cathode-tube experimenters. It's not even a quantum effect, just plain old electrostatics. See "Lasers".

Kevlar - just one in a long line of products based on polymer research that stretches back to the well-documented invention of Nylon. My favorite has always been been Delrin: self-lubricating and wears like steel!

Fiber optics - That industry is nowhere near mature; why don't the aliens just tell us how to get those !@#$! things working properly? Because, once again, the developent has been a very human undertaking: gradual, step-by-step, and every step well documented.

High tenacity fiber - see "Kevlar"

Lasers - Albert Einstein received his Novel Prize in 1921 for insights into the interactions of electrons and photons, even before quantum theory was formulated. Some 59 years later quantum theory evolved to the point that technology could begin to apply those insights, and the first optical laser was created. Before it was built, however, Charles H. Townes had created the first artificial maser (microwave laser) using the principles Einstein had laid down.

Microchips - several companies were supplying multiple components on a slice of silicon well before TI figured a way to interconnect those components on a chip. Those first chips were more "macrochips", since the transistors were large enough to be visible. It took a lot of people a lot of years to shrink the components to the "micro" range. On another note, natural galena diodes, which are basically a single component chip, had been know since the earliest days of radio. G.W. Pickard invented the crystal diode in 1912, and they were mass-produced during WWII for use in early radar units.

My ancestors were hard-working, competent, intelligent, even brilliant.

But, of course, I feel that anyone should be free to think of their own forebears as stupid clods

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:58 AM
link   
"Can someone tell me what technology aliens bought to earth?"

The Frisbee

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Of course you would see that someone invented "kevlar" or "microchips"... I mean what are they going to say.. appeared under my bed one night?

There's a theory that the gov't made a contract with aliens and the gov't let aliens abduct all the peoples they want as long as it's within certain boundaries and something else. In return, the aliens would give their technology to us. It sort of makes sense because why just one day people started inventing things and the age of technology began like so suddenly. I'm not saying They invented everything, but some things to get us to at least understand and invent our own crap.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by rand
Some people seem to have a decidedly poor opinion of human potential, and the capabilities of their own species.

But, of course, I feel that anyone should be free to think of their own forebears as stupid clods

If you had bothered to actually read my post, then you would see that Corso says the technology was integrated into already ongoing R&D projects that the Army had. I never said that this is where the technology came from originaly. He states in his book that the introduction of the Alien technology helped the researchers over come some barriers that prevented them from proceeding or drastically improved version of the products that R&D were trying to develop, including the items mentioned.
And I also said that some people question his claims. But since the Title of the thread is "What technology Aliens brought to Earth' Corso's book is a valid response.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join