It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Security Risks Deported with no need for reason disclosure"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Australia is getting safer by the day, these people who use our Liberal laws to there advantage days are numbered.

'Security risk' cleric faces deportation
Thursday Dec 15 15:06 AEDT
A leading Muslim cleric may never find out why he is being deported after a judge ruled ASIO does not have to disclose why it considers him a threat to Australia's security.
news.ninemsn.com.au...

This sends out a clear message to the preachers of hate, come to Australia peddling your anti west messages and you will get a free ticket straight back to the dark ages.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I think i saw you in on TV down in Sydney last weekend.
What the hell are you talking about? This is making Australia safe?
What kind of insane logic is that? This is a clear example of the government abusing their own created power due to dull minds believing the 'terror' threat they have propagated.

This guy doesn't even know why he's being deported and he's taking legal action to in the very least find out why. The government is refusing to tell him because of 'national security' - BS! You cannot have a civil world where the governemnt can pick you up and kick you out without telling you or your family why. This is not protecting the country, it's controlling the people.

Justice Madgwick wrote that Mr Leghaei "appears to have performed valuable community services" during his time in Australia.

"He has children who have become Australian citizens (and) his deportation may well cause hardship to utterly blameless Australian citizens and permanent residents."

If you think this is good for Australia then i can fully understand why there were race riots in Sydney, stupid people and stupid laws don't mix.

Pathetic. Australia is fast becoming the NWO testing ground and the slow minds are allowing it to happen. God help Australia in 10 years.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hip Hip Hooray My goverment saves the day!

This guy is obviously a threat to national security or he wouldnt be Ejected and why should ASIO have to disclose there sources huh ? i bet they have an operative thats inside they dont want compromised.

Oh you saw me on TV did you? thats nice, not sure i like what your implying.
The Terror that government propagated !! omg have a word with your self and get real you know very well that its the Islamofascist's and Terrorists who created this. I bet they didnt expect the "fight" theyve received so far, and good old Johnny is keeping his word to change our Laws that where 19th centuary Laws dealing with 21st century problems.

In 10 years Australia will be safe again like it was 10 years ago, so will America.

Our liberal Laws and Tolerant accepting multi cultural way of life are never going to be hijacked by these West hating Murderer's.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Hey NumberCruncher, what was that other country that started up this big national security thing, and was persecuting these certain people? And it eventually got worse and worse, until those people were viewed as animals and suffered genocide? What was that, Germany? And it was supposed to serve as a lesson or something to mankind not to discriminate or give in to government b.s. on national security and certain races and all that, right?

Just reminiscing yesteryear. I wonder if those guys are still around. Certainly seems like it.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   

from NumberCruncher
omg have a word with your self and get real you know very well that its the Islamofascist's and Terrorists who created this. I bet they didnt expect the "fight" theyve received so far, and good old Johnny is keeping his word to change our Laws that where 19th centuary Laws dealing with 21st century problems.

Crunchy, you said in another thread that you're an English teacher. Didn't know bigotry and intolerance were on the syllabus.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by fingapointa

from NumberCruncher
omg have a word with your self and get real you know very well that its the Islamofascist's and Terrorists who created this. I bet they didnt expect the "fight" theyve received so far, and good old Johnny is keeping his word to change our Laws that where 19th centuary Laws dealing with 21st century problems.

Crunchy, you said in another thread that you're an English teacher. Didn't know bigotry and intolerance were on the syllabus.

lol i am not being a bigot or intolerant for agreeing with my Goverments policy regarding security threats, ask my government im sure they will agree with me.

Maybe your a hipocrate for paying taxes to and living in a country who instill policy's that you dont agree with ?

If you find a post where i claim to be a English teacher i will convert to religion of your choice and attend the New years party in a pink tutu.
(i know where you thought you read it, i was quoting someone else who claimed to be an English teacher)

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Sounds to me like the Austrailian government is doing exactly what their supposed to do....to keep their citizens safe.

Look at what happened in London and Spain....some big mouth hate-monger's spread their anger, hatred and intolerance.......and pretty soon you have bloody bodies all over the subway.

Only a criminally insane person would say this cleric has the right to threaten those around him without consequences....freedom of speech goes only so far. When speech becomes threats, that's crossing the double-yellow line and its time to send this Fool back to Iran.

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Hey NumberCruncher, what was that other country that started up this big national security thing, and was persecuting these certain people? And it eventually got worse and worse, until those people were viewed as animals and suffered genocide? What was that, Germany? And it was supposed to serve as a lesson or something to mankind not to discriminate or give in to government b.s. on national security and certain races and all that, right?

Just reminiscing yesteryear. I wonder if those guys are still around. Certainly seems like it.

That other country that you refer to was incidently wooped by the West, just like this pack of Fascists are going to be as well.

Your right about fighting Discrimination, this time its not against any single Government, its against a bunch of Fantatic's that beleive there Interpretation of there Reliogion is above all else.

But more power to ya if you feel the need to keep apologising and shifting the blame.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

If you find a post where i claim to be a English teacher i will convert to religion of your choice and attend the New years party in a pink tutu.

Phew! Lucky for our kid's. Maybe you could use the
button to clarify this ?

Maybe your a hipocrate (sic) for paying taxes to and living in a country who instill policy's that you dont agree with ?

Well, last time I checked, this country still claims to be democratic, so it's perfectly within my rights to disagree with any policy I, or anyone so chooses. What are you saying. love it or leave it, gimme a break. If our government makes us so safe and secure, why are people taking the law into their own hands?

In 10 years Australia will be safe again like it was 10 years ago, so will America.

HA!! Wait till the war's over water start.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

HA!! Wait till the war's over water start.

Good point, ive always said that, Water Wars but havnt noticed it mentioned on this board yet, i always figured once Oil has been made obsolete water will soon become a valuable commodity, hey maybe some vengance we can sell the Middle East water at the same ridiculous price they charge for oil ??

But i think theres been huge progress in recent times with water making machines, machines that turn salt water to Fresh water and some other machine i saw that removes moisture from the Air, dehumidifies i guess, into a tank.

top topics

join