It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS trash bin access

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Originally posted by Agent47

and no one is on ATS.

Good morning thousands of miles and big blue seas east of you.

No one at ATS? That does not happen.

You must have been away a long time, good to see you made it back to ATS.

I was just making a generalization I know people are always on the board 24/7 but at 4am the traffic does drop off a little.

[edit on 12/21/2005 by Agent47]

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Please don't belittle me by insinuating I've gone stupid in my long absence

No, I am sorry; then you missunderstood me.

I remember some of your good threads, like Iraq Unloading WMD Into Syria.

Good to have you back here.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka

Please don't belittle me by insinuating I've gone stupid in my long absence

No, I am sorry; then you missunderstood me.

I remember some of your good threads, like Iraq Unloading WMD Into Syria.

Good to have you back here.

I realized that a little too late and I ended up editing right before you posted. Sorry bout the confusion thanks for the welcome back.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Ok.

There has been only one person to order the Best of DVD. That person wanted to have only a 1 month trial offer, and I have gone along with the idea.

I think it is well worth one hundred lousy federal reserve notes, but, of course I would think that.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Is that one month trial free? I can go there without the 'Black Box of Ignorance' royalty fee's.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
No, the one month is not free. It is just that I didn't intend on making the Best of package sold at one month increments.

But, I figured that when the member saw the pictures of the staff member's encounter with an alien he'd feel the need to buy the rest of the year's monthly DVD's.

Operators are busy, but please be patient!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I hear street rumors about a "forums gone wild" tape. Can you elaborate TC?

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There was a year when a drunken group of college girls came through our normally sleepy little community. First, they stopped at Mirthful Me's Snooty Wines and Uppity Cheese place and almost left town, but as they were leaving, they stumbled upon Amok's Untaxed Liquor and Smokes Sports Bar. As there was always a lot of action there (until some stupid with a flare gun burned the place to the ground) they stopped for a look. After a few blue-flame specials, they went wild and all was captured with a handy camera.

Well worth the money. Expect it on a future disk.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
As there was always a lot of action there (until some stupid with a flare gun burned the place to the ground)

Oh, don't tell me that was Maynard.

If that was Maynard and you got him on tape - I'm in.

Actually - what I really want is a pic of TC standing there while Maynard is telling ATSrogen what an ****** TC is. If you will include this I'll take a trial.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I was not in the room when he did that, Relentless. I was looking in cabinets for the air freshener. :bnghd:

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I would pay real money to get into the ATS trash bin.

SOOOO many times I have clicked on a thread that really sparked my interest only to find it in the trash bin.

There should be a way to spend a LOT of ATS points or even cash for 24 hours of trash bin content browsing. Of course with a disclaimer agreement. I know there is gold in there.

Come on mods, consider it. I would PAY $$$$

There IS gold in there, including a thread I just posted that the xians jumped on, reported and got moved there within an hour. Because GASP, I dare to belong to and share my information in more than one place? OMG I posted it on FB too, what does that mean? That was just an excuse, it was my thread, my post, my information...it had nothing more or less to do than the xians wanted it gone...because they were afraid.

posted on Jan, 19 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Dumpster Diving

reply to post by scary

If you disagree with a staff action, that's fine. We have quite a few options available for that.

Contacting Staff: Alerts, Suggestions, Complaints

Attempting to argue the case in Board Business & Questions is not the way to go, however, because (as the note at the top of every page in this forum points out) this is not a place to post complaints.

Bumping six-year-old threads to air your specific grievance isn't productive, doesn't strengthen your case and isn't going to change the terms & conditions.

Since you want to make this public, I'll indulge you this once. As already explained to you by a fellow member of the staff, cross-posting material of any kind without advance written permission, regardless of whether you claim to be the original author or not, is prohibited on ATS. Nothing you say or do will change that.

Additionally, posts complaining about specific staff actions made in lieu of resolving grievances directly are inappropriate, subject to removal, and persisting in posting them may result in suspension or termination of your posting privileges, so I suggest abandoning that strategy.

I have reviewed the removal of your thread, find the action supported by the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use, and recommend continuing the discussion already underway with the moderator involved if you have any further comments, questions or concerns.

Meanwhile, in light of the advanced age of this thread and the unlikelihood of it going anywhere meaningful from here, it is now closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join