It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS trash bin access

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I would pay real money to get into the ATS trash bin.

SOOOO many times I have clicked on a thread that really sparked my interest only to find it in the trash bin.

There should be a way to spend a LOT of ATS points or even cash for 24 hours of trash bin content browsing. Of course with a disclaimer agreement. I know there is gold in there.

Come on mods, consider it. I would PAY $$$$

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
do you enjoying reading spam, unrelated ramblings and insults and attacks that much?

I'd suggest finding a more worthwhile goal to spend your $$$ on.

btw Mods Services and Opinions are not for sale.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by godservant
I know there is gold in there.

Na, it's all pretty much stuff like this thread you're reading right now.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ok. Just for you.
Send me $100.00/month (money order, no checks please) and I'll send you "The Best Of The Trash Bin!" every month. A CD chock-filled with ignorance embraced, rendundancy in action and threads so convoluted that only the U.S. Army Military Intelligence could understand (incorrectly, of course)!

Operators are standing by for your orders!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ok...Ok...I am about to make you one fantastic deal here.

I will *REPRODUCE* all of the garbage in the ATS trash bin.

All the trolls, all the slams, all the spam and only half the carbs.

It can be yours for just $4.95 per session. 24 hour access to the most pitiful pieces of crap ATS has to offer!

Its "ATS TRASH BIN GONE WILD!"

PayPal© operators are now standing by. Just send me $4.95 per session and I will *REPLICATE* all known crap that has EVER been trashed on ATS!

Visit our new web site www.
.com and you too can have the
ATS has to offer.

is a
company with no officcial or financial ties to ATS.

We reserve the right to
and
and also
your cat if we so feel the urge.

*No rights are reserved for the $4.95 and we can't comment on the accuracy of said reproduced garbage. It will simp0ly be our best guess, and all sales are final!

is an equal opprtunity
!

Remember, PayPal© operators are standing by!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Oh, Oscar has entered the building

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Ok. Just for you.
Send me $100.00/month (money order, no checks please) and I'll send you "The Best Of The Trash Bin!" every month. A CD chock-filled with ignorance embraced, rendundancy in action and threads so convoluted that only the U.S. Army Military Intelligence could understand (incorrectly, of course)!

Operators are standing by for your orders!

Haha, I wish you could give Mods WATS votes

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Does the paid version come with out black boxes?

I know most of it is probably garbage, but honestly, isn't there some good stuff in there?

The top secret trash can.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
btw Mods Services and Opinions are not for sale.

*Coughs suspiciously while sliding the briefcase over to worldwatcher*

Everybody has a price.

And besides, what else do we have to spend money on: Clothes, food, bills? BAH! useless. I only spend money on infomercials and useless scams on the internet, why, because thats the AMERICAN thing to do!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Does the paid version come with out black boxes?

I know most of it is probably garbage, but honestly, isn't there some good stuff in there?

The top secret trash can.

Oh you wanted the TOP SECRET trash bin?

Well, thats a little different story now!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Actually, I think it must be a toss-up between the Complaints and Trash Bin forum for most entertaining forum on ATS...

Once upon a time, I did have access to Complaints, and wow,

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Never heard of it...

And I can't imagine why anyone would want to go through it... Though they say, "one member's trash, is another's Way Above treasure."

*removes banana peel from head, and brushes off thread crumbs*

Nah... I just don't see the allure...

Trash Monkeys, not just for talking anymore...

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   

SOOOO many times I have clicked on a thread that really sparked my interest only to find it in the trash bin.

Usually in that case the title is pretty interseting, but the post is, well, just crap and gibberish.

There should be a way to spend a LOT of ATS points or even cash
Hmmmm. Now, how to set up a paypal account and sell trash-bin stuff without anyone in administration finding out.....

I know there is gold in there.

Seriously, the stuff that gets deleted gets deleted because its garbage, not because its just so whacky that no one would beleive it. Except that one where Zed talks about the time he was picked up by greys and taken to Zeta Reticuli. It wasn't so much the post that was no good, but the photos he had showing the Central Tower and the Living Swami Statues of the Zetans were oversized, and no one felt like resizing them, so we just trashed it.

Come on mods, consider it. I would PAY $$$$

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The trash bin is boring. There's thousands of threads in there, mostly blank ones, repeats, things of that nature. There's a reason they're in the trash.

You've heard from five moderators, and an admin, it won't happen unless you seduce an Admin, and they're either on vacation or in a torrid love affair with hard liquor, so don't even try.

[edit on 12/20/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   
We don't SEE the trash bin BECAUSE that just is NOT how ATS wants to represent itself.......not as some trash bin site.

Happy Hollidays!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
We don't SEE the trash bin BECAUSE that just is NOT how ATS wants to represent itself.......not as some trash bin site.

Of course the trash bin would be no place to deny ignorance, but I bet it's a good place for a few laughs!

Happy Hollidays!

Don't you mean Merry Christmas, or are you an anti-Christmas warrior?!?!?!

(just kidding
)

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
OK, OK,... I am now convinced - it's trash.

But wait... if it is all garbage, why can't we see it? Why can't we go there?

Now it is starting to make sense - thats where the way, way, way above top secret stuff goes hidden further by mounds of useless posts and repeats.

Got ya figured out now, huh???

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Ok, to give you incentive to take up TC on his offer (and because i will get a referal cut of the $$$), here is a sample of what you might see in the trash. Notice, some names may be changed to protect the not-so-innocent.

Orginally posted by asa1a

Subject: SO's COUSIN SHOT JFK!!!1!!ONE
Watch, this is going to be trashed, SO just doesnt want the secret to get out. Yeah i figured it out SO. I have all the info posted on www.
.com, (which really contains a "buy my book" page with 34 viruses)

BTW, this is my first post, and i really dont intend on contributing any other way to ATS. I just want suckers to buy my book.

~ASA1A

Send your $100 to TC today!

---Pineapple

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
I'm sure 99% of it is not worth looking at. But there was a thread recently that had me ROFL that's now trashed. In fact, One Man Short was going pretty good in there. I saw he'd made the last post, and it was trashed before I could get to it.

But then, I do have a twisted sense of humor.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hey pineappleupsidedown thats my patented black box of ignornace your using there.

Do I get a royality?

- One Man Short ®

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join