It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As the beat goes on !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
No not the little Drummer Boy as it should be this Christmas, but the drum beat of another conflict in the Middle East.

With Iran pounding her fists against her chest saying we are the ruling Islamic force in the world and no one will defeat us, as the world sits and watches as Iran countinues to threaten her neighbors and countries as far away as Europe.

Events are starting to happen that I feel will be unreverseable and if something does not happen and soon to hush the Mullahs and the President of Iran that poo is about to hit the fan and I hope we are all here next Christmas to discuss how war was avoided.

With Israels PM going down with a mild stroke the other day, I am suspisious of this being used as a distraction to be used possibly by either side as the opportunity to hit first.

I hope I am wrong, I just have a funny feeling that something is about to go down.

Israel Increasingly Likely to Attack Iran

by Jack Langer
Posted Dec 19, 2005
www.humaneventsonline.com...

IRAN’S FANATICAL REGIME THREATENS LONDON AS WELL ...
by
Gordon Thomas
“This confirms why Tony Blair issued his blunt warning of possible military action.
www.stevequayle.com...

Nuclear Pakistan Will Back Iran If Attacked By US

12-19-5
LAHORE (Dispatches) ­ Pakistan's Foreign Minister Khurshid Mahmood Kasuri has said that Pakistan is strictly opposed to any U.S. attack on Iran and will stand by Tehran if this extreme step is taken by Washington.

www.rense.com...

Iran, Arming for Armageddon

Dec. 16, 2005
By Charles Krauthammer
Jewish World Review

www.stevequayle.com...

Iran bought missiles from North Korea: German press
BERLIN (AFP) Dec 16, 2005

Iran has bought 18 BM-25 missiles from North Korea which the Islamic Republic wants to transform to extend their range, the German press reported on Friday.

www.spacewar.com...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 20/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Damn, very interesting to say the least. If Iran attacks first I wonder what Pakistans reaction will be then, and if they get involved will it drag India into it and on which side. Too much to digest with the possible consequences of what can happen. Anything can happen in the ME right now.

new topics

join