It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO and Alien Disclosure Imminent

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

Originally posted by Strodyn
It would only take one or two missiles to knock the private sector space ventures back 10 years.

The private sector is not NASA, where loose foam is all it takes to ground them.

Once the private sector gets their feet wet nothing can stop it, unless governments get in the way.

I was insinuating that the goverment could end the program quite easily.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I was thinking about this last week. It's like the private sector is tounting the government. It's like they are sending the Government a message about how they want or will eventually cause full disclosure. I read a story last week about the Virgin group opening a flight base for space tourists from Rosewell New Mexico. The Presiden of that company even makes sarcastic statements (which could be directed to some agencies).

See story here

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper

It would only take one or two missiles to knock the private sector space ventures back 10 years.

The private sector is not NASA, where loose foam is all it takes to ground them.

Once the private sector gets their feet wet nothing can stop it, unless governments get in the way.

I was insinuating that the goverment could end the program quite easily.

We are on the same page, what I believe is that once the private sector from many countries gets their feet wet it will be more difficult to stop private enterprise.

Certainly many governments including NASA will not be happy giving up control and there will be sabotages initially, but as the gates open wider the private sector should prevail to some degree.

Eventually once private enterprise builds the infrastructure the prevailing political power will take over and instill restrictions and control----as has been the case throughout human history.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I think it's a little bit of a stretch to suggest that the private sector is moving into space, just to taunt the government into disclosure. The private sector is driven by one thing and one thing alone -- profit. People see a market and an opportunity. The private sector is investing billions to get into space, because the private sector believes that there are many, many billions of dollars to be made in space.

Think of space as akin to the great land rush in the United States. Government didn't colonize the western U.S. -- government pointed the way and told the private sector that it was theirs for the taking.

And we took it.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It will be interesting to see what happens with the first "space tours" and what passengers will say about them. If there are UFO sightings in space, will they be allowed to photograph & talk about it afterwards? Will they have to sign a non-disclosure agreement before going aboard? Will they be embarrassed to talk about it after landing?

Or will space tourist UFO sightings help with Public Acclimation? I think it would certainly be a boon to the space tourist industry to have rumors or public accounts of UFO sightings drive their business.

Or on a dark and scary note, will a few space tourist ships be destroyed "reportedly by alien craft" and thus necessitate the public unveiling of our own UFO fleet to counter "the threat" ?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by enhancedesign

Or will space tourist UFO sightings help with Public Acclimation? I think it would certainly be a boon to the space tourist industry to have rumors or public accounts of UFO sightings drive their business.

You hit the nail on the head.

Or on a dark and scary note, will a few space tourist ships be destroyed "reportedly by alien craft" and thus necessitate the public unveiling of our own UFO fleet to counter "the threat" ?

Certain aliens may shoot down a few of our ships but the only defenses we have for many decades to come are other aliens.

We are thousands of years behind aliens, they have the capability to travel from other star systems, we can barely get a small probe to nearby planets.

The aliens working with us will eventually bring us up to speed, but not over night.

War has propelled us to this point and war will propel us into space.

Those waiting for aliens to come down to earth and declare world wide peace will be highly disappointed.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 11:20 PM
link   
no one's gonna shoot anybody. If they wanted to, they would have already shot down ours! They are here to watch.....

[edit on 12/20/2005 by sexymon]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join