It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

has it sunk in yet? we have a complete retard as president

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Just watching his press conference this morning, and I'm thinking "why do we even bother". He gives the same damn speech, making sure he throws in mention of 9/11 at least 15 times, even though it's been proven Iraq had nothing to do with it.

After he gives the speech he reads, it's Q and A time. but this guy (who looks like he snorted a line before coming out, due to his many sniffles and head shakes) dodges every damn question and just goes into his "this is a war"! tirade, filled with "umms" and "errs" and that [Mod Edit] smirk on his face. The [Mod Edit] are you smirking for Bush? Is this all a joke to you? Because your presidency is a joke to me

Anyone else see nothing but a giggling smirking retard when they look at this idiot?

Mod Edit: please don't circumvent the profanity censors, further instances could result in warnings... Thank you....

[edit on 19-12-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I certainly don't see that at all.
Are you sure your TV in on?

SOmetimes when they are off, you can see a reflection of your own surroundings..

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
See laughing man thats why I dont watch those things......just makes me wanna hurl. You should try not watchin those farcical events and maybe your blood pressure would come down and you might find youself in better health. Worked for me.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:21 AM
link   
no, Im certain laughter is the best medicine

Truthfully my friend, nearly every political speech I see makes me laugh.

It's as if they are all saying "see! we ARE more intelligent than apes.
When all it really is, is chest thumping.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Laughing Man
Just watching his press conference this morning, and I'm thinking "why do we even bother". He gives the same damn speech, making sure he throws in mention of 9/11 at least 15 times, even though it's been proven Iraq had nothing to do with it.

Iraq = state sponsor of terrorism, state that permited terrorists to encamp within it, state that specifically permited terrorists to train on jetliner fuselages, state openly opposed to the United States

Therefore, Iraq had to be invaded. Iraq = enemy of the US --> US destruction of Iraq .

Anyone else see nothing but a giggling smirking retard when they look at this idiot?

I see a guy who's managed to get the US to elect him Twice into the presidency, not to mention the governorship of one of the larger states, and a guy who managed to run two wars despite global opposition to one of them. Obviously he's not an idiot, and if he isn't, then everyone else is a gibbering moron.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
NO matter what you call it, it's still chest thumping.
Somtimes it's needed, and advantageous to do so.
This is one of those times.

When all the other keyboard hacking media monkeys are trying to deflate your success. You have to Thump thump thump.

We're all still animals.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

Iraq = state sponsor of terrorism, state that permited terrorists to encamp within it, state that specifically permited terrorists to train on jetliner fuselages, state openly opposed to the United States

Therefore, Iraq had to be invaded. Iraq = enemy of the US --> US destruction of Iraq .

Sorry my friend the reason we invaded Iraq was not that they sponser terrorism. Iraq was in violation with the sanctions placed upon them by the UN after the gulf war. They repeatedly turned away all the UN weapon inspectors and were given ample chance to allow them to conduct their investigation.

So don't give me this Iraq sponsored terrorism = reasoning why we invaded. If this was so why wasn't there an immediate invasion following 9/11 like Afganistan?

I guess it does feel good to stand on the soapbox and thump on thy chest sometime. thanks Spacedoubt.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
And proof of that is that there's more terrorism in Iraq now than before. We went about this the wrong way and everyone knows it. This is just Jr. cleanin up daddys mess. And dont think its oil either. Look at the numbers on domestic and foreign oil production and Iraq is way down the list.
I sent some christmas cards to the troops so I try to do my part.
(thump,thump)

[edit on 12/21/05 by longhaircowboy]

new topics

top topics

join