It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possession?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
www.theexorcisms.com...
www.janes76.freeserve.co.uk...
www.deadlysins.com...
witches.monstrous.com...

Here are a few quick links that i found to help me a little.
Possesion has been documented and studied in many factions over the centuries.Here i would like to account a little of the information that i have.
I have been inflicted with many kinds of possesion but now i would like to take a kind of catholic look on things.Many people are controlled by the seven deadly sins.This pursuit of happiness can lead to us indulging into our carnal cravings.We all have desires or at least the basis of such.Now i am not well versed in the bible but have studied the ways of righteousness.To feed into your desires is to weaken your centre core.
our health and body depend soley on our actions and where we reside in the line of good and evil(that will be another topic).So the way this works is this if you allow yourself to be taken by one of the sins you will become a demon.This form of possesion is the most common kind.Described as soul sickness,the black heart and so on.I will update later tonight.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by toraylin

That is a bit disturbing. It seems that soul possession is an idea wich is commonly the basis of horror movies, or books. And I'm sure alot of people don't beleive it's real. As far as i know soul possession is very real. But it makes me wonder, if a demon, or unholy spirit can take over some one's body, then is is possible for one man to take over another man's body? If you follow my posts you will notice this is a very commmon question i ask, and i'm going to keep asking it untill i get an anncer.
Me and my friend have been trying to figure out a way to make it work for a few years now. Not really for any perticulare reson, just because it seems like it would be fun. There are only a few things i have picked up on the topic so far, one is that both people must be willing to take on the switch, and the other is that these kinds of things usurly involve medetation.

posted on Aug, 21 2007 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by toraylin

You say you have been inflicted with many kinds of possessions, I would be keen to hear some of your experiences?

join