It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

where terrorist come from?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
What makes those suicide bomber hate Amercia so much that they would perish together with Amercian?

Many American say that's only because they are jealous of the freedom amercian enjoy? Then why they'd rather die to enjoy the freedom amercian bring them instead of singing ode to the angles.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
What makes those suicide bomber hate Amercia so much that they would perish together with Amercian?

Many American say that's only because they are jealous of the freedom amercian enjoy? Then why they'd rather die to enjoy the freedom amercian bring them instead of singing ode to the angles.

Then maybe the question is why they are so willingly to commit martyrdom on Shiites as well, I guess they envy their ideology as well, right? Guess the Japanese Kamikazes for example perish along with Americans because they hate our freedom.

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
If all you want to do is killing all the terroists, you only make more.
If you take them as human being, just like you, you might figure out what you did wrong to make them hate you, then, you have a good chance to eliminate terroism.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

"They're jealous of our freedoms" is simply a war cry to motivate the USA and their allies to fight. It's not true at all. But you seem to already know that it doesn't make sense.

"Men never do evil so openly and contentedly as when they do it from religious conviction.” -Pascal (Yes, the computer guy)

Now, I'm not knocking religion per se, but when an extremist personality has the justification of religion, whatever religion, and believes God is on his side, nothing else really matters. His own life on Earth doesn't matter, because his reward will be in the afterlife where he will stand before a pleased God. A god who will bless and honor him. (At least that's what he believes).

They are not 'jealous of our freedoms', they are on the most honorable of missions. They are doing God's work.

I commend you for asking this question. The most important way we can fight terrorism is to educate ourselves about it. And what makes a person a terrorist is the first question to ask, not "how can we kill them all?"

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Hate

1. they have witnissed one+ of their friends or family members being killed by a US bomb/bullet shot

2. they have lost everything home and so on.

3. they are brought up in a inviroment of hate
as the saying goes if a child is brought up in a trusting family the child learns to trust, if the child is brought up with love he or she lerans to love and so forth.

4. its the only way they cxan get their point accross

there are many factors that create them

and most of the majour terrorist cells are CIA funded to attack govermrents they dont agree with

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
If you take them as human being, just like you, you might figure out what you did wrong to make them hate you, then, you have a good chance to eliminate terroism.

What America 'did wrong' in their eyes was to support a non-muslim country, Israel, living amongst Arab nations.

They were also angry about the presence of non-muslim forces in Saudi Arabia after the Gulf War.

About the only thing that would make them stop hating America is if the US stopped supporting Israel and converted to Islam.

The muslim extremists also hate the nations like France, Britain, Denmark, etc...
Basically any nation that is not islamic.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
If all you want to do is killing all the terroists, you only make more.

You cant eliminate terrorism but you can contain it like it is a crime. Same thing you cant eliminate the crime that is commited in the first place. Why do people commit crime? Money? Jealousy? Hatred?, etc. For example maybe we can ask the African Americans what they did wrong to make the white supremacists to hate them as well, maybe we can educate blacks so that they cant be hated as well, it should work right?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Well, the only reason I would ever become a terrorists, is if I saw my brother/father dragged off by US soilders, to be beaten tortured and never heard from again.

Or maybe my peaceful dinner meal with my aunt, grandma and sister turned tragedy when a US missle came crashing through the roof, only I survived.

OR maybe I got sick of the bafoon Bush giving me a stupid smirk on TV, saying all my family members were mamed or killed in this illegial war for the ' right ' and ' proper ' reasons.

any of the above would drive me to kill the US

.. considering this hasnt happened to me, there's no real threat.. but those thousands of thousands of people in iraq, who have experienced such events...

there the one the USA has to worry about in the next 10yrs.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Would you become a terrorist if an iraqi resistance RPG blew up your dads car?
Or if an iraqi sniper hit your mother because she shopped at a "Western" shop?

Or mabye if your family was hit by a bomb placed where the UK red cross workers are handing out first aid?

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The muslim extremists also hate the nations like France, Britain, Denmark, etc...
Basically any nation that is not islamic.

They hate US for supporting Israel, they hate Russia for invading Afgan,
but they don't hate any nation that is not islamic.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
.. considering this hasnt happened to me, there's no real threat.. but those thousands of thousands of people in iraq, who have experienced such events...

there the one the USA has to worry about in the next 10yrs.

From what I am seeing, they pretty much going to be killing amongst themselves instead of taking on the U.S. Possibly even taking on neighboring Arab or Muslim nations as well. Like what happened in Jordan that killed a Muslims' wedding families, martyrdom by Iraqi Muslims. Ironic huh?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
If an RPG hit my dads car, id gain revenege against them.
which is exactly my point...

the USA has killed so many innocent people in iraq, there are going to be atleast SOME that turn there anger into terrorist plots against the USA.
Its ignorant to think they arent.

agreed, Islamic fundamentalists do hate many other nations,
but the USA has very very PUBLICALLY ILLEGIALLY murdered many muslims..

that in my opinion has placed 90% of the islamic HATE against the US.
Thats not to say tho, that if the chance came to hit an western ally they wouldnt take it... as they have proven.

But if majority of the world hates the USA for its current foriegn affairs stuff up, what would the fundamentalists think?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:28 PM
link   

If an RPG hit my dads car, id gain revenege against them.
which is exactly my point...

the USA has killed so many innocent people in iraq, there are going to be atleast SOME that turn there anger into terrorist plots against the USA.
Its ignorant to think they arent.

So then where was the revenge for the sailors onboard the US ship sunk/damaged off iraq several years ago?

agreed, Islamic fundamentalists do hate many other nations,
but the USA has very very PUBLICALLY ILLEGIALLY murdered many muslims..

Is it illegal to shoot back?

that in my opinion has placed 90% of the islamic HATE against the US.
Thats not to say tho, that if the chance came to hit an western ally they wouldnt take it... as they have proven.

But if majority of the world hates the USA for its current foriegn affairs stuff up, what would the fundamentalists think?

Well what forign policy should we follow?
No matter what the US or the UK does its always dammed..
Somalia, bosnia, kuwait..

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
"where terrorist come from?"

Here is a little bit of the work I have done on the subject:

What the Terrorists Want www.abovetopsecret.com...

World War III (Or the Crusades II) – The 7 Stages to Caliphate www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sex with boys: The root of Islamic Terror politics.abovetopsecret.com...

Abu Musab al-Zarqawi admits the fight in Iraq has nothing to do with Iraq. It’s about Caliphate‼ www.abovetopsecret.com...

AK-47 101: Sign up now at a Mosque near you, seats are still available! www.abovetopsecret.com...

Iran - Nation of evil out for Islamic world domination… www.abovetopsecret.com...

Terrorists are terrorists because they are stupid...And that’s why they will never win www.abovetopsecret.com...

Nazi’s and Arab Jihadist’s – Working together for world peace…"HEIL ALLAH!" www.abovetopsecret.com...

Five questions non-Muslims would like answered (about Islamic Terror) www.abovetopsecret.com...

But the bottom line is they want Islamic world dominance, or the Caliphate. But many people on these boards are sympathetic to their cause, believing the west is responsible, the USA in specific. The problem with that theory of course is that extreme Islamic terror and a quest for world domination dates back over 1500 years (the inception of the religion itself) BEFORE the USA was but a dream, let alone a country capable of any influence abroad. But what’s historical fact have anything to do with current opinions?

[edit on 19-12-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

They just love us so deeply that they want us to follow their ideology so we can be one big happy family, and they figure if they can't have us, nobody can. Gosh, they're so possessive.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by 27jd]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Well what forign policy should we follow?
No matter what the US or the UK does its always dammed..
Somalia, bosnia, kuwait..

stop trying to corner me mate, it wont work.
But iltimately, two wrongs dont make a right.
Isnt the difference between Western worlds, and islamic fundamentalists is the US reasons with justability.

Its not illegial to shoot back, so why are the Iraqi freedom fighters being shot at for defending there HOME against a foreign invader?

If I knew what foreign policy you should follow i wouldnt be an IT Exec...
and your being chilidish trying to suggest I do know a way.

But, in saying that.. the USA has created thousands of terrorists in IRAQ, that will ultimately hit you at home.

And its people like you, that are trying to argue FOR this slaughter, that I hope are the ones who lose something. Because only then will you realise the costs of this stupid war, run by a stupid president and followed by the gullable public.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

stop trying to corner me mate, it wont work.

Corner what? I am asking a serios question.

But iltimately, two wrongs dont make a right.

Explain to the resistance.

Isnt the difference between Western worlds, and islamic fundamentalists is the US reasons with justability.

The diffrence between them is religion and patriotism.

Its not illegial to shoot back, so why are the Iraqi freedom fighters being shot at for defending there HOME against a foreign invader?

Since when is murdering aid workers defending your home?

If I knew what foreign policy you should follow i wouldnt be an IT Exec...
and your being chilidish trying to suggest I do know a way.

So you have NO idea what to follow but your opinion is that this is wrong, if so then what do you want us to do???
Oh and btw since when is asking what we should do from the very people that question and insult usa bad thing?

But, in saying that.. the USA has created thousands of terrorists in IRAQ, that will ultimately hit you at home.

The US created thousands just by living.

And its people like you, that are trying to argue FOR this slaughter, that I hope are the ones who lose something. Because only then will you realise the costs of this stupid war, run by a stupid president and followed by the gullable public.

For the slaughter? You think I want them there?
You think I want british troops away from home? No I dont, I want them home but we had information that said they where a threat, it was wrong I cant change that and I cant deny it, but simply cutting and running does nothing but cause more chaos.
Mabye we should just pull out , focus 100% of our economy to self protection and stay on this island? Mabye that would better...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

This is what I think;

For the US to keep its superpower status it has to side with countries that is beneffitable to their national interests and push aside or overrun(coup, invasion etc) countries that dont.

This will ultimatly have consenquences like everything in life does, and these terrorists or freedomfighters or insurgents are the consenquences of the US meddling in the Middle-east.

You see no official army wants to stand up to the US because of its military superiority so they resort to this.

And all this "they are trying to take over the world crap" is BS imo, thats just an exxagration.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by shire19]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Ah, somebody doesn't agree with your views and you hope for harm to befall them or their loved ones. At the same time you seem to feel you have the moral high ground, when you actually seem to follow the lead of those on both sides responsible for all this BS. Peace to all those who agree with you, right?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by shire19

This will ultimatly have consenquences like everything in life does, and these terrorists or freedomfighters or insurgents are the consenquences of the US meddling in the Middle-east.

The US meddling in the middle east is the consequence of the Terrorists and freedomfighters so it's a viscous circle.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by AceOfBase]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join