It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Files episode on tonight (12/19)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:35 AM
link   
yea as mentioned above, these guys seem to be kinda stupid when it comes to getting the evidence. especially at the gravesite.. they took the stone... but they didnt mark where it was at or there isnt anything around it to landmark it by???? i mean come on. plus what was with the tube thing they did after they took the stone... the thing that those guys took the metal from the grave with?

and the guy talked about that 8x8 concrete slab as if it was immovable by anything, like it would be some major job to move it... its called a jackhammer and a sledgehammer.. people break up bigger pieces of concrete like that everyday..

other than that.. the show really did nothing besides tell the story and then go off on tangents and didnt really prove or disprove a thing, besides the fact that the researchers are incompetent lol

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGuirk

other than that.. the show really did nothing besides tell the story and then go off on tangents and didnt really prove or disprove a thing, besides the fact that the researchers are incompetent lol

I think your right , this is really the first frivolous UFO Files since the UFO Files addressed Stan Friedman's open challenge to the History Channel.

However, the case in question is one of the more well known incidents of the 1890's UFO Flap in the U.S.

And irregardless of the validity of this one case , the 1890's UFO Flap is significant.

[edit on 20-12-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I also noticed that at one point in this episode a map of Texas was displayed that showed UFO reports from the 1890's and two of those where very near to my location and the place that I witnessed a UFO in 2002.

There have also been reports of UFOs near here in the 60's and even the 90's and many others in between , so the area I live in has a long documented history of UFOs. A History that I have only just begun to explore for myself.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Just one point...

there were plenty of man-made flying machines before kitty hawk. Just no Aeroplanes.... airships had been around for years before the Wright Bros took off...

That is all i wanted to say.......

;-)

R404

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
also, why is that when there could be evidence to be found, the locals always get all pissy about investigating it? i mean, if i possibly had something important in my town, and i live in a small town like that, i think i'd want to find out! i mean it wasnt like they were gonna excavate the whole damn graveyard! they just wanted to dig up that one grave. and the well thing... whats the big deal? something doesnt seem right.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:22 AM
link   
all these shows are the same, 1 big headache.
They will never tell you anything that will tell you its the 100% verifiable
truth. Thats the way all these shows are and thats the way its been since the 70's.
most of them are 15 min of people talking about Ufo's and then 45 min of the so called Scientist debunking them.
Every once in awhile they will actually have a show that is informative.
but its very rare.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
yes that is true..

but i have seen a few UFO files episodes that were pretty good.

i miss the days of the Unsolved Mysteries alien episodes

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Pretty good show overall. Figured the metal and stone was removed when the researchers returned

I was pretty disappointed that they couldnt move the 8'x8' slab off the well

Come on, even if that thing was made of lead, if you got enough people it wouldn't be a big deal.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by McGuirk
yes that is true..

but i have seen a few UFO files episodes that were pretty good.

i miss the days of the Unsolved Mysteries alien episodes

True. first time i saw "out of the blue", it was on history channel....and i dub that BEST UFO DOCUMENTARY EVER.

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Hey that show was pretty interesting. I had never seen those UFO clusters on video before, that was pretty nuts. If those aren't UFOs i dono what they could be!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Giving you all the heads up -

Tonight (Monday 12/19)

On the History Channel

UFO Files: Texas' Roswell
Monday, December 19 at 8pm ET

**also airs again at midnight**

"In April 1897--50 years before the alleged UFO crash in Roswell, New Mexico--a mysterious airship crash rocked the small town of Aurora, Texas...or at least, that's how the legend goes! The tale includes the wreckage from the ship, a funeral for the dead "alien" pilot, and thousands of witnesses from across the country. And the Aurora crash allegedly took place five years before the Wright Brothers flew at Kitty Hawk, so whatever was in the air was not manmade. Eyewitness accounts of the crash, mysterious metal found at the site, and the hunt for the only known alien graveyard are all combined into a story that has even the most adamant debunkers baffled. Is this the case that finally proves that UFOs are real? Join us as we separate fact from fiction."

If anyone here has read that Alien Agenda book by Jim Marrs he goes into great detail of that crash. Apparently some Cylinder shaped space craft crashed into a church i think and blew up, and the townspeople found the dead body of "a 3 foot tall, large headed spaceman". He was buried at some cemetary in town until the early 1970s when the government took him away.

[edit on 21-12-2005 by German Researcher]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join