It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you use your 'Blinkers' consistently?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
One thing that really makes me angry is people that don't signal when they make a turn.

I use my blinkers all the time, it seems like maybe about half of people use their blinkers. I used to think it was just an Arizona thing, but I think it's the same everywhere.

To the people who don't use their blinkers: Why don't you signal? It's really quite simple, increases safety for everyone on the road, and is in fact the law. If you're otherwise too pre-occupied, ie: talking on the phone, eating, whatever, perhaps you should consider scaling back the multi-tasking. Other than that, it just seems to be lazy and inconsiderate to not signal.

Interested in feedback from both signalers and
non-signalers.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
How 'bout the people that drive with their blinkers on and they don't ever freakin' turn? Man that really pisses me off!

Peace

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:39 PM
link   
50% turn signal users in Arizona is a great percentage. In your neighbor to the east, New Mexico, I can count on one hand the users of "blinkers" unless you count the people that signal right and turn left. Invairablly when I see somebody use their signals, they are from out of state. After an accident the common response is " couldnt you see I was going to turn."

Between the drunk drivers, non-signalers and cognatively challenged; I'm suprised we have a population that can sustain itself!!

new topics

join