It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

right war or wrong war

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Bush invaded Irqe based on wrong information, right?
Given he had the right information, his right choice would be saving his bombs for other enemys, right? He never run out of enemys, anyway.
If Bush made a right dicision according to wrong information, what if he happen to get some right information?

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Bush want to go to war outside his country, but who need a war at home?
Can you bomb any country just in case they might attack US in the future?

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I'm not a Christian, but I think the Bible said something like this: If one hit your left face, give him your right face.

I guess if Bush converted to Christianity, he won't attack other countrys before they think about attacking US.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
I'm not a Christian, but I think the Bible said something like this: If one hit your left face, give him your right face.

I guess if Bush converted to Christianity, he won't attack other countrys before they think about attacking US.

Now why would the President should convert in his own religion? And being Christian dont exactly mean much in the executive power where many situations prevents you from using religion as anti war and pro peace.

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Originally posted by CIA

Now why would the President should convert in his own religion? And being Christian dont exactly mean much in the executive power where many situations prevents you from using religion as anti war and pro peace.

Thank you, I learned something about Christian from you.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

Thank you, I learned something about Christian from you.

Look up on Bush's bio, if you have the time to do it. And I aint your teacher.

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Ok, I checked, Bush did claim himself an Christian, and he won the reelection by emphasize this, but is he really an Christian?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
Ok, I checked, Bush did claim himself an Christian, and he won the reelection by emphasize this, but is he really an Christian?

And what does it really mean to be Christian? Seriously I like to know from you.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I take it English is not your first language CIA?

Nothing ive read here makes any sense...

[edit on 19-12-2005 by C0le]

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
I take it English is not your first language CIA?

Nothing ive read here makes any sense...

[edit on 19-12-2005 by C0le]

I'm worrking on my English writing, maybe you could improve your reading a little bit?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
When it comes to war , it makes no difference , war is wrong , it justifies or corrects nothing , war is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by XiNGYaNGFoo
When it comes to war , it makes no difference , war is wrong , it justifies or corrects nothing , war is like trying to put out a fire with gasoline.

Let say a rapist comes to your home. What do you do? You cant kill that person because of your belieft of non-violence, and it would solve nothing right? Self Defense is wrong!!!!!!

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Let say a rapist comes to your home. What do you do? You cant kill that person because of your belieft of non-violence, and it would solve nothing right? Self Defense is wrong!!!!!!

When a big guy beat a kid, it's no self defense.

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA

When a big guy comes to help a little kid who is getting beat up by the bigger kid.
Remember 1991 Iraq invasion of Kuwait? Remember what happened after that?

CIA

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   
When you kill 30,000 people with WMD, you are a peace lover;
when you fight invaders, you are insurgent;
when you blow up your enemy with your self, you are a terrorist.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CIA
When you kill 30,000 people with WMD, you are a peace lover;

Uhh yeah whatever.

when you fight invaders, you are insurgent

when you blow up your enemy with your self, you are a terrorist.

Have no qualms with that unless you are intentionally targeting civilians for the purpose of terrorizing them. Remember in Russia, Beslan I believe in a school full of mostly kids? Im sure you probably supported that. Because its logical as to why terrorists blew themselves up with kids. Probably wanted to use them as slaves in paradise in their ideology. And also knowingly that Allah is please, which I doubt it.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Yeah, we went into Kuwait and helped them out. That war made no sense. The U.S. should not be the world police. But, since oil was involved, we had to do it. Instead of putting our efforts into finding a way to use less oil, we put our efforts and money into war and trying to get what we need. If the oil producing countries liked us, we would get better prices, thus a more peaceful world would emerge.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by phlantz
Yeah, we went into Kuwait and helped them out. That war made no sense. The U.S. should not be the world police. But, since oil was involved, we had to do it. Instead of putting our efforts into finding a way to use less oil, we put our efforts and money into war and trying to get what we need. If the oil producing countries liked us, we would get better prices, thus a more peaceful world would emerge.

And what was Kosovo and Bosnia? Oil maybe? And Vietnam? Was it rice? We just had to do it eh?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
No, I feel that any military presence is wrong, unless we are given no other choice. Vietnam was absolutely horrible and the government knew that. The U.S. going into Iraq, both times, have become huge mistakes. The world hates America, and yet we help so many. The connection of 9/11 and Iraq cease to exist. I, as well as the rest of America, had no problem when we went to Afghanistan, but, when we threatened to attack Iraq, that is when things started to spiral downward. Bush had a positive approval rating on his handling with Afghanistan, but now he's gone in the wrong direction.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join