It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Spy Chips Are Quietly Reshaping Privacy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Story

December 15, 2005

You may not realize it, but that pack of disposable razors you just bought can enable you to be tracked wherever you go. Same with that discount card you used to buy the razors in the first place.

Somewhere, a computer is collating and tabulating all of your information from the moment you step into the store, and using it to generate a "profile" of you for unknown purposes.

Not only that, but one day in the near future, you could have a little microchip implanted in your body. Like something out of "Blade Runner" or "The Matrix," you could be electronically "tagged" and identified in order to build a record of your medical information, accessible anywhere in the world -- and for other purposes you may not know about.

I know this has been mentioned before, but its most definately here now!
So, we are being tracked. This gives me a real uneasy feeling.
We are headed down the road of the chip implant as mentioned in the bible.

My husband deals in tires and he says they are all being manufactured with this chip now. So, they know where we go too.

Things are really getting out of hand now. Where does it all stop?

Mod Edit: quote box added

[edit on 12/19/2005 by Gools]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   
I like this bit from your link :"Today everybody knows what an iPod is," said Thompson, "and the same thing as with a chip in your arm that is placed there instantaneously, and is going to be able to help you secure your medical records which will be able to allow you to…be able to get immediate care."

Somehow the Mark of the Beast springs to mind but im probably to paranoid hehe

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The bible says nothing about a chip implant.

But, I think the world is getting to be a very dangerous place to live in.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I know but it does talk about a mark , and getting a chip underneath your skin makes you tagged or marked (at least thats my understanding of it )

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   
First implants to track and check our every move. Then they "improve" those implants to make them deliver penalties in form of electric shocks to those who do something "criminal"

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Great link dgtempe!

That quote by T. Thompson realy gets under my skin, no pun intended. This is the same guy who has been saying he would get himself implanted and then keeps coming up with excuses not to do so. His latest remark was that he wanted to see how it would work in a real world envirenment before he would do so. That hypocrite has no intention of ever getting an impant and he knows it.

This is a precurser for the mark of the beast, whether they know it or not, IMO.

posted on Dec, 22 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
because of my upbringing in a church (which i wanna state i am not super religious) i will not be able to bring myself to take that chip (because i worry it is the mark that is spoke of in the bible) i would rather walk out of society completely then take it. I dont like being tracked. alot of people say well if your not doing anything wrong why worry about it.. the reason i worry about it is because if a gov. got out of control how would the people stand a chance at fighting them..when they would know where we all were. also talk about a new form of stalking.. nothing is 100% secure its only a matter of time before someone can read your info or hack in and change your "life saving" medial info

brian

top topics

join