It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bushco has gotta go

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This SOB has gotta go. He's racked up 3/4 of trillion in debt from the Chinese and others. His false claims have taken us to war and killed innocent people. He's given no bid contracts to his buddy Chainy and Halaburton for Iraq, and Louisiana. His administration exposed a CIA operatives identety to get back at her husband for telling the truth about bush's false aligations for WMD's. He's violated mine and your constitution rights by spying without warrants. He's trying to turn the supreem court into a bias mochary. I want to stap him to a patroit missle shoot him into a mountain in afganastan. OOPS I HOPE THIER NOT LISTENING. As it showed in the polls last fall when then american people reelected that jack ass thier always willing to trade alittle bit of thier freedom for a false sence of security. We are no safer today then before Sept. 11 Yeah we cought a few terrorists and captured Saddam. But for every 1 we catch thiers 10 to take thier place because we invaded a Iraq. Our goverment has sold us out god help us all.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Wow, you are 100% incorrect. How is that going for you?

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Wow, you are 100% incorrect. How is that going for you?

-- Boat
Your a blind fool open your eyes bud.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:19 AM
link   
My eyes are open, to real facts; not blind hatered of President Bush.

President Bush is doing a lot of good for our nation. You should look into it instead of just getting caught up in the media hype.

-- Boat

[edit on 19-12-2005 by Boatphone]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   

President Bush is doing a lot of good for our nation. You should look into it instead of just getting caught up in the media hype.

-- Boat

I voted for the man the first time. And what good comes out of illegal spying?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   
The prevention of terror attacks on U.S. soil. The "spying" was only done to people calling or being called by people on terror watch lists. It sounds like a good idea to me.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   

-- Boat

AND, alot of good for the country he could have done alot better spending that 3/4 of a trillion here

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
This SOB has gotta go.

That's not nice. I like his mother.

His false claims have taken us to war and killed innocent people.

That's different from which president?

He's violated mine and your constitution rights by spying without warrants.

He didn't violate yours or mine. He violated the person that he did that to, and the Constitution in general, but he did not personally attack me or you.

He's trying to turn the supreem court into a bias mochary.

I don't see the proof that Bush is turning the Supreme Court into a biased monarchy.

I want to stap him to a patroit missle shoot him into a mountain in afganastan.

I don't even know what this means. You mean to say you wish you could strap him to a patriot and shoot him into a mountain in Afghanistan? What the heck for?

We are no safer today then before Sept. 11

When did you believe we were safe? BEFORE September 11th?

Yeah we cought a few terrorists and captured Saddam.

We also caught innocents and sent them to Guantanimo Bay. Are you saying another President would have done a better job?

Our goverment has sold us out god help us all.

I don't feel sold out, really. At least he isn't going to be re-elected.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   
He didn't have a choice, he is sworn to protect America for outside attacks.

It's a complex situation which cannot be boiled down to 30sec sound bites on CNN. It's all media hype from the liberal media elites.

-- Boat

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:28 AM
link   

The prevention of terror attacks on U.S. soil. The "spying" was only done to people calling or being called by people on terror watch lists. It sounds like a good idea to me.

-- Boat
The goverment could have went to the courts silently and asked for warrants in the name of national securety it would have taken a couple of hours. And dont tell me it would have gotten out.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Like I said americans are allways willing to trade a little freedom for a false sence of security. I'd rather be killed by a terrorist then see one american denied a cible liberty terrorist or not. If it happend once it can happen again and dont tell me it wont. Before you know it thier doing it all the time.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Like I said americans are allways willing to trade a little freedom for a false sence of security. I'd rather be killed by a terrorist then see one american denied a cible liberty terrorist or not. If it happend once it can happen again and dont tell me it wont. Before you know it thier doing it all the time.

You do mean a civil liberty, right?

I would never want to be killed by a terrorist. What false sense of security are you given? I haven't had any since well before 1993's WTC bombing. I also don't know how we trade freedom. I am just as free today as I was yesterday. I can say that because my lifestyle hasn't changed. Any ordinary, Average Joe who keeps out of trouble doesn't have any problems with civil liberties. Not that I have ever personally heard of.

Too many people are upset at the way things are going. There won't be another Bush in office.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rouschkateer

This SOB has gotta go.

And dont moch my grammer I didnt graduate because of unfortunet circumstances. Besides I probobly make more money then you.

mod edit to greatly shorten quote

[edit on 19-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Sorry. Just trying to debate your post. Not mock you about your grammar.

Comparing my financial situation to yours doesn't mean a darn thing to me. I am responding to a post about BushCo being in power, not my monetary aspect of life. Everyone has unfortunate circumstances.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Assuming Bush and co are forced from office who will take there place?
There is no point in replacing one bunch of delsions with another.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Bushco has gotta go

Hmmm, I think it is time for something new! But the next time we go to box, what names will we have to pick from? It's getting to be like looking inside of a trash can and trying to see what pice of crap looks the best.
I think it's time to see if a woman wonts to take a shot at it.

The one small thing that would bug me is the money women can spend

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I don't know if it's because we just relocated here, and it's just this area or what. But the laundrymat that I go to sounds like the tower of babel after it's destruction!!! their is no primary language being spoken in the place. I was talking to someone there who had lived here all of her live, she made it sound like this influx of immigrants was a recent phenomona. I'm sorry, but if the threat is real, and great enough to chip away at the constitution, well SHOULDN'T THEY QUITE IMPORTING THE DANGEROUS PEOPLE INTO OUR COUNTRY!! oh, ya, forgot, cheap labor, more than like to become SLAVE LABOR if another attack happens and the american population becomes angry enough to do something similar to what happened in australia. and they start rounding them up.....for their own protection.. then, hey, we will be able to compete on the world market again!!!

I'm serious, if the threat is great enough for them to infringe on the constitution, then there shouldn't be on foreinger from any nation that is arab, or predominately Islamic in our universities...when they do that, I take their warnings more seriously....since obviously they aren't!

uh, oh no!!! i got a call from my son from barain (however you spell it!!) first time I've heard from him in a month. gee, is my phone tapped?

[edit on 19-12-2005 by dawnstar]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Dont hold anything back. Its good therapy. Just remember we arent allowed to curse here

I feel for you. I understand what you mean.

Many of us are not happy either. Take it easy, and take care

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

What false sense of security are you given?

"Give the government more funding, more power and no accountability, give up most of your civil liberties, and you have security."
I'd call that a false sense of security.

I am just as free today as I was yesterday. I can say that because my lifestyle hasn't changed.

Sure, for the time being. But what has happened over the years? The federal government has hoarded more and more power to itself, decreased accountability etc. via legislation, in the name of things such as national security and now the invisible terrorists who seem to be everywhere and anywhere, and other foreign enemies.

It's funny when they change the definition of terrorism. Maybe the word 'terrorist' will soon mean the same as the word 'dissident'.

What tells you that they won't try to hoard more power next year? and the year after that? and the year after that? Corrupt people always want more power, and there are many corrupt people running your government.

Anyway, if they want carte blanche, they just have to stage a terrorist attack, like a suitcase nuke in a mid-sized city would be enough.

This SOB has gotta go.

Yeah, she really is heart-warming.

"Why should we hear about body bags and deaths and how many, what day it's gonna happen? It's not relevant. So why should I waste my beautiful mind on something like that?" -- Barbara Bush

He's violated mine and your constitution rights by spying without warrants.

He didn't violate yours or mine. He violated the person that he did that to, and the Constitution in general, but he did not personally attack me or you.

But he could if he wanted to, and it's not just Bush that you ought to be worried about.

We also caught innocents and sent them to Guantanimo Bay. Are you saying another President would have done a better job?

Guantanamo Bay

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I imagine there were alot of people in germany that didn't lose their rights, and many probably benefitted just a tad as others rights were revoked and they were removed from society to death camps.

weather or not my individual rights have been infringed upon is rather irrelevant to me, they question is, how many have had their rights infringed upon, what were the consequences of that infringement, and well, were they worth the "security" that was gained?

and well, another question I tend to want to ask, could just as much security, or more even be gained by inserting some control at our borders? is so, why haven't they done it by now? is the corporation's right to illegal cheap labor more important than mine is to have a un-monitored telephone conversatin, or at least be at rest in the knowledge they they'd have to get a court to agree that there was reason for one first?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join