It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simon Gray -- Up Front and Personal ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I would like to see a forum or, more likely, a special feature which would begin with an interview with Simon Gray. A lot of the members, I know, are curious about this enigmatic individual. After all, he started the most interesting and informative site on the internet.

If nothing else, it would be interesting to see Simon in the Chat Room for regularly scheduled "chats" with ATS members. This would be a great opportunity for members to ask Simon questions about his site and the directions that ATS/BTS are going. What do other ATS members have to say about this.....(and what does Simon have to say?).

[edit on 12/18/2005 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Amen, that would be really nice. Simon Gray is the equiva;ent of a celebrity here, IMHO, and it would be really nice to see him once in a while, lol.

Great idea, if Mr.Gray is up to it?

--Kit.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Simon has graced us with some threads and even a contest where he gave clues about himself for members to answer questions, and that was fun. Do a search, I'd link them if they were handy, but they aren't. Maybe someone else will.

I have also spotted him in chat a few rare times, but he doesn't say much. I think it's kind of good for him to retain some sense of mystery. It just adds to the legend. What if we found out he was just a dweeb who happened to start a good site?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
haven't anyone watched "dreamcatcher"
mr. gray is a mysterious and a great guy. (and possibly an alien in disguise)

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Knowing Simon Gray will no doubt read this. Thanks for this great place and yes please share with us your presence from time to time if you can. It would be great......

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
I would like to see a forum or, more likely, a special feature which would begin with an interview with Simon Gray. A lot of the members, I know, are curious about this enigmatic individual. After all, he started the most interesting and informative site on the internet.

If nothing else, it would be interesting to see Simon in the Chat Room for regularly scheduled "chats" with ATS members. This would be a great opportunity for members to ask Simon questions about his site and the directions that ATS/BTS are going. What do other ATS members have to say about this.....(and what does Simon have to say?).

[edit on 12/18/2005 by benevolent tyrant]

That sounds like the in-thing for CEO's to do nowadays in big corporations. Where I work, the CEO has "roadshows","workshops" and other buzz-word sounding events where we listen to him tell us stuff and then all lynch him at the news of another round of redunancys, even though the company is making more money tham ever....

"People, it seems we made more money last year as you all had to do the work of 3 people...We think you can now do the work of 6 people, so every other person in the room will be summarily executed for wasting valuable company resources"

But I digress..

Good idea, it would be nice to see the Benevolent Dictator out and about amongst his minions...Does good for morale and all that...

Maybe he could hold a monthly "Meet the Gray" press conference or something, just to keep us up to date with the latest happenings and what the lowdown is on the developing Womble/NWO takeover conspiracy...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I think that Mr. Gray, from the replies garnered to this point, is someone that a lot of ATS members would like to hear from. "We" have a lot of questions to ask Mr. Gray, especially at this point in time. ATS/BTS is going through a very rapid transition. There are a lot of new changes happening and, with the upcoming television show, the members of ATS are very curious about every bit of news that we can obtain.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:02 PM
link   
That would be awesome. Hes like a major celebrity here. I wonder if he'll do a cameo in the ats tv show. Ive caught him in chat once though. Nice guy

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I saw him in chat about a year ago. I said something like, "Hi Simon; I haven't seen you here before. Are you a new poster? If you have any questions, feel free to ask me for help, after all, I've been her almost six months now!"

Not even a "LOL" out of him; just a string of question marks and a rather brusque comment, the details of which I forget.

But then, no everyone has to have a sense of humor. Ghod knows he started a good site.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
OTS that has to be the funniest story i have ever heard. Haha, asking the creator himself if hes a noob

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I saw Simon Gray once in chat. He seems like a pretty nice, down to earth guy, but he's fairly quiet; he didn't say too much. There are a few threads where he gives a few bits of info about himself, but not very many, and most of those are fairly old, at least the ones I've seen.

The coolest thing about Simon Gray is that he once gave an applause to me for one of my RATS posts. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you which one, because what's in RATS stays in RATS.
If you want a hint, it was for the post that (unless I'm forgetting some) is the only thread in RATS that I started myself.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Nobody ever saw Charlie, either.

Surely, this isn't going to be the same thing. After all...after all....

...surely, Simon will eventually come out of the shadows!

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Where or when he will pop in.

Next time we're on the phone I'll record it secretly and sell copies.

How much for a tape?
Bids start at $10.00

Springer...

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
Where or when he will pop in.

Next time we're on the phone I'll record it secretly and sell copies.

How much for a tape?
Bids start at $10.00

Springer...

Try and get him to say something incriminating, prefereably about the whole Womble/Clanger/NWO conspiracy that's being hidden from the world.....

[edit on 19/12/05 by stumason]

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Nobody ever saw Charlie, either.

Surely, this isn't going to be the same thing.

On the other hand, with a TV series pending, a real life Charlie makes for additional intrigue. We could have Simon communicate via Skype only, and only when absolutely necessary, never for a friendly chit chat of course. This aspect could really be played up.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:53 AM
link   
I have had a chat with simon in chat a few time. Beat that.....

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Wow, I check in and the top (untopped) thread in BQ&B is about me!

Yes, I am a quiet person. No doubt about that. It takes alot to get me drawn into a conversation I guess. I'm not like that in real life, but just online for some reason.

I've been meaning to drop in unexpectedly in a "2 out of 3 Amigos" podcast "in progress" via Skype, but the timezones can be real pain in the...

Come some day, I'll break out of the veil of mystery and everyone will be wishing I stayed locked away in my underground bunker.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Rock on! Skype is great! I know what you mean about timezones... for some reason I can never figure out what time it is in Australia completely correct. I remember one time I tried calling a friend in Melbourne, turns out I called at like 6am, waking up his mum.... that was interesting.

"Don't you know what time it is?"
"No, not really, I'm really sorry, I thought it was 8am"
"It's not even 6 am!"

Anywho, from past experiences, its more fun to have the shroud of mystery. One of the gaming boards I've been on for the past 4 years has a pretty private/secretive leader. As a higher ranking member ish (I've just been around the longest) I've talked to him over the phone numerous times, but to see his picture or something? Blasphemy!

So far from what I can tell, I gather you're a good guy, certainly smart/careful enough to run this site, while keeping your RL sort of "seperate" from it.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I dunno, Simon. I like the mysterious quality. I think it's a bit sexy. Quiet, understated and sophisticated. *sigh*

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonGray

Come some day, I'll break out of the veil of mystery and everyone will be wishing I stayed locked away in my underground bunker.

I'm thinking...2012.

The Maya predicted this, oh...'bout 2 millenia ago. The ATS creation myth, depicted in a recently unearthed mural, will be featured in a leading archeological magazine shortly.

Coinciding with Templar developments on the island of Bornholm off the Danish coast, as well as the opening of the chamber under the left paw of the Sphinx on the Giza platua, this depiction of Simon Gray, resplendant, wearing jade and obsidian armour in this ancient painting, will set the world on it's ears.

Pandora's Box...fellow ATS'rs...Pandora's Box!!!

There's nothing you can do...it has been prophesied!

.edit to include pic of young Simon Gray

[edit on 19-12-2005 by masqua]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join