It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face to Face what would you do?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Theox

Knowing myself well, I would immediately try to put the entity at ease, lulling it into a false sense of security. Then I would use any means at my immediate disposal to kill it. I'd drag it into my house and sever it's head to make certain it was dead. I would go door to door to all of my neighbors and show them the head and have them call all of their friends and relatives that could get here in 15 minutes. I would do the same. I'd tell them all to bring any cameras and video equipment they have. When enough witnesses had arrived I would call all the local TV news stations. While awaiting their arrival I would cut off a leg and an arm and give each to a different neighbor to put in their freezer. I'd put the head in mine. After the media showed up, I'd call the local paramedics and fire department.

That's why aliens is afraid of first contact.. (you crasy sick guy...)

[edit on 2005/12/18 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Ive had the pleasure of being abducted by the greys,they have very strong grip,i can remeber trying to take there fingers off my arm,and i could barely lift one finger more than a inch...it was a scary moment,but one i will never forget.

[edit on 18-12-2005 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
hummm. what did they do when they took you? what did you do?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
they would take me when i was sleeping,usally around 3am..and they would bring me back at 4am,..they would only take me for an hour,i dont know why,and i really dont care...my abductions felt just like a dream,everything was black all around me,but i felt the sensation of being held down(possibly on a operating table) and remeber trying to break free,but it was extremely to hard,i never seen there faces,or ship or anything like that,the only thing i recall is the one time i actaully felt its hand,and the strange thing was,it had 3 fingers,thats when i knew i was being abducted by aliens,namely the greys,because they have 3 fingers..i have noticed two things since ive had these experiences,one is that ive become increasingly smart,like they put information in my head,and sooner or later i can tap into it,and realize certain things,the second thing i noticed was a strange bump about the size of a small pimple,which is in my ear lobe,this bump cant be poped or removed,it is inside my right ear lobe,this bump is some type of implant or marking they gave me,sometimes i hear these really high pitch sounds in my right ear that nobody else can hear,i think it comes from this bump in my ear lobe...i am firm believer that aliens indeed exsist,and that not all of them are here to hurt us,in fact they prolly would like to help us,but there are certain things stoping them,thats why they abduct certain ppl,and by word of mouth the truth will spread,like it is right now between me and you...if you have anymore questions go ahead and ask me...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   
thanks for your information. there is only 1 other thing that i find very interesting is all this talk of what will happen in 2012? what do you think? will a extraterrestrial life form aid us in a dooms day scenario thats what i have been reading up on.

$T3VY

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Trust me folks and folkettes, if you ever saw a grey face to face, you'd either be paralized the next millisecound, or psionically attacked (sounds like a white noise scream that feels like blood in your brain is boiling), So pray to whatever gods you worship you never do meet one face to face.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stevy
thanks for your information. there is only 1 other thing that i find very interesting is all this talk of what will happen in 2012? what do you think? will a extraterrestrial life form aid us in a dooms day scenario thats what i have been reading up on.

$T3VY

hey! maybe you should read this site, then ask me a few questions later:

www.nibiruancouncil.com...#

personally i think the aliens(nibiruans) will be here much sooner then 2012,maybe closer to 2007 or maybe in 2006...they will come when the the time is right...its called the HARVEST of souls,or in other words the rapture.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Digital_Lightning
Trust me folks and folkettes, if you ever saw a grey face to face, you'd either be paralized the next millisecound, or psionically attacked (sounds like a white noise scream that feels like blood in your brain is boiling), So pray to whatever gods you worship you never do meet one face to face.

Ive never met a grey face to face,but i have been abducted by them...btw how are you so sure thats what happens when u see one of them,explain that to me?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
yeah thats a good point MagicPriest explain to us how you know this?

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Ask them how the hell they got lost!

Tell them that sleeper does not live here and look over the disk that will make all windows ME, XP and whatever work without bugs

On the kind of the real side........... I would tell them to get the hell out of here!
Earth People are not to nice to ....... grays that don't call in and make appointments before they land. I would give them a good number to call.... not some Gov. number
and then ask If I could test drive there UFO

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Take a picture(If I have a camera around) and run and look for any of the guns in the house. I've read mythology, and trust me, you don't wanna mess with those grays.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
If I was alone, I can tell you I would definately run. I would run as fast and hard and as far away as I could. Obviously they would catch up and then it'd be over, and I'd wake up the next day like it was all a dream.

If I was with more than one other person, it'd be another story. Especially if there was only one alien that was kinda lost and confused. I'd be more curious and willing to investigate. I'd probably chase it down, although I don't know if I'd feel safe touching it. I vaguely remember something about them having a poisonous ammonia-based substance on their skin or something. Eventually hopefully it would be caught by somebody, though. Then once it was captive and EVERYONE is immediately informed about it. I mean every TV show is playing this story about an alien being captured 24/7, I would have the best "You (#^$&^* aliens! We've got you now!" feeling.

Well, that was a nice few minutes away from reality

[edit on 18-12-2005 by Yarcofin]

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul

Originally posted by Theox

Knowing myself well, I would immediately try to put the entity at ease, lulling it into a false sense of security. Then I would use any means at my immediate disposal to kill it. I'd drag it into my house and sever it's head to make certain it was dead. I would go door to door to all of my neighbors and show them the head and have them call all of their friends and relatives that could get here in 15 minutes. I would do the same. I'd tell them all to bring any cameras and video equipment they have. When enough witnesses had arrived I would call all the local TV news stations. While awaiting their arrival I would cut off a leg and an arm and give each to a different neighbor to put in their freezer. I'd put the head in mine. After the media showed up, I'd call the local paramedics and fire department.

That's why aliens is afraid of first contact.. (you crasy sick guy...)

[edit on 2005/12/18 by TrappedSoul]

See this is why girls are fans of BSB, we're all chickens.lol

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

...and Oh the violence! YIKES!!

Ok, fun *what if*....but what is interesting is the categorizing these *greys* as if they are representative of something to be feared, something assumed to be malicious in nature...and to be feared and or destroyed by so many.

Even if it is true that SOME not of this world, or Earth might have less than admirable or innocent intentions, it doesn't mean they ALL do or would.

For fun, I will answer that if I was face to face with a grey I would pray-lol. Then I'd try to communicate...I'd go by my intuition and gut feeling as much as I could...if I feel endangered, or become attacked-of course I'd try to escape or fight back...but otherwise I'd just pray and try to communicate.

I am serious about praying though. It seems to me it would serve several purposes...first, comfort-if I am going to be nervous or unsettled or possibly facing torture or death, it would be a prime time to exercise whatever faith I have at the moment, no?

Also, if the being could be from a different realm spiritually, it seems praying would also help this come to light-as in is it a type of God-opposing being for lack of any other way to describe what I mean in a nutshell-thus here as part of a larger universal battle between "good" and "evil"...

It just seems so many people have in their mind exactly what a "grey" is... can't there be more than one species of greys? And with that, differing personalities and intentions and missions....say like all of us non-greys?

I know I know...shoot first-bullets then pictures... ask questions later

But WTH? I just don't agree

He/She/it/they might just be on vacation

...and who ever said get them drunk and take their ship for a test drive...hey, give me a call when you meet a grey- I'd like to hang with you guys that night!

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   
"...but what is interesting is the categorizing these *greys* as if they are representative of something to be feared,"

"I know I know...shoot first-bullets then pictures... ask questions later"

think2much

---------------------------------------------

I personally categorize "greys" the same as I do rats. I do not fear them.

Shoot first
then shoot again
then go for the head shot.
Then pray, if you must.

Theox

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Read The Book Of Mormon to him/her.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think it really depends where you are and what time it is, if its in an alley at noon time, I would be extremely curious of it. If it were like at 1 am in the Forest or something then I would run like heck.

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
semms most people have the same idea, try to kill it.

which makes me think , isnt that the usuall response to somehting strange from a person, hit it, or something, to se how it reacts?

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 04:17 AM
link   
i would ask them what they know about string theory, and what their religious beliefs are. then i would ask them what are the most prominent types of reseach going on on this planet. what kind of research and types of infrastructure they have instituted on other planets. and what are the most prominent outlines to the intergalactic protocols inhibiting us from intitial contact.

before all this i would commence actual contact by shaking the extra terrestrials hand.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sturod84

before all this i would commence actual contact by shaking the extra terrestrials hand.

I hope that is there hand that You are shaking

Why is it that 90% of the people here would try to kick ETs butt

I think that is why they don't show themselfs as it is!
Come on people if ET can fly all the way here do You think it's going to let someone take it out.
FEAR, get over it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join